Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

lindsey :dohh: it just wasnt meant to be this cycle for you :dohh: fxed for a good length cycle next time ;) and some well timed :sex:

lindsey :dohh: it just wasnt meant to be this cycle for you :dohh: fxed for a good length cycle next time ;) and some well timed :sex:

yep when ever she decides to start im ready for her under a hell of alot of stress atm what has given me such a long cycle hopefully the macca and vitex have done the job as been having crampy ahey pains on and off the past few days sicne i had the ewcm and we had one huge argument today usualy means the witch is on her way

Lindsey hope the witch comes soon, and that your next cycle is better with the Maca/Vitex. :flower:

Never what a sweet pic....you must miss him like crazy....hope you don't have to endure being apart for toooo much longer! :hugs:

Dandy glad you are feeling better! Your tests will be good you'll see, and then you will be able to try again.....:happydance:

really hope the maca and vitex work for you...really hope i can get bak on the maca and it works for me too

thanx lucy

Hey ladies! Its been kinda hectic over here cause one of DH's cousins in Canada died from cancer and his aunt out here died shortly after, also from cancer so its been kinda crazy. One funeral was last Monday and the other one is on Wednesday so the whole ttc thing is kinda like 'whatever' for this month.

He came back from Canada yesterday which was CD 13 for me and we've been making up for the week he was away:blush: anyway, i'm a lot less stressed because the major part of our debt will be out of the way by the end of this month so we're as baby-ready as we'll ever be! Just watching it all and we'll see.

Dandyyyyy!! CD 12, i'm so happy for you!!

sorry for your losses AJ! :hugs:

AFM - not sure i've even ovulated yet. i assumed my temp would be higher this morning to confirm ovulation for me, but it wasn't. i guess all i can do is wait. who knows. last time we :sex: was CD18.

terribly sorry for you losses AJ :hugs: what a sad time for you all

thanx yes im very happy to be on a new cycle...just hoping it is shorter than the last

we are thinking of getting a second dog, we are looking at a 3 month old pup, but i cant make up my mind :( yes or no, do i want the change or not :shrug:

TNT I did put down the spotting on Fertlity friend. I think it explains spotting as a tiny amount of pink/brown that is not menses ie obviously not a period. As implantation is happening on such a tiny scale, you wouldn't see much spotting and some girls never have any! I even had a tiny amount of red last time too, which freaked me out! I think it depends on what is normal with you, I don't tend to spot like that when AF coming.

Thanks Never and TNT, for some reason I feel really positive right now, I just don't think you can count yourself out until AF shows, a week ago when I was having PMT symptoms I did count myself out, and got really down. :wacko: And see how wrong I was! :dohh:

So you both got a reading for September....oohhhhh.....well that is very interesting indeed....I would love if you both did get BFP soon....I am glued to the screen! :friends: :dust::dust::dust:

Me to! watching even if I dont post much, Im still here with you girls!

I felt the same way about a week before my BFP and boy I was wrong as well! :hugs:

good morning ladies

Never- so glad you had such a great time with hubby but I didn't expect anything less.. and the photo is BEAUTIFUL....

BTW_ I SCREWED UP on my Ovacue- I was looking at my readings and instead of going back to menu button I just tried turning it off and it deleted some of my readings.. CRAP- I have had VERY LOW readings (oral only) too

AJ I am very sorry for your losses.. :hugs: but i love your new avatar photo so sweet

TnT- your temps look FAB---- $10.00 you are our next :bfp: I just have the feeling.. :)

I didn't get a chance to go back and read all the pages- this weekend was CRAZY- and we just chilled yesterday and cleaned the house up a bit since we are leaving once again for Maine on Friday and coming home on Monday- so we have a house sitter coming to watch the dogs

Clomid is going good NO SIDE effects at all.. :)

kay gotta get back to work..

have a great day

Thanks Kel! The pics are long overdue but most of them got messed up on my laptop so i had a bit of trouble finding any that weren't distorted.

Just a quick post and gotta get ready for class.

Never- Do you think your temp might be affected by the whole trip home yesterday? Especially all the flying you did. I would think the elevation might do something to your temps. Of course IDK for sure. But you do use softcups and preseed so im thinking that, that really helps. Oh and I loooooooooooooooovvvveeee your pic. Gave me goosebumps.

AJ- Sorry for your families losses. :hugs: I really like your new avatar pic! So cute.

Kel- I love your new avatar as well. Your DH looks great in that color and I love your blonde in your hair. Glad you had a wonderful weekend. I would love to be in Maine right now...I used to drive semi's a long time ago (mainly for the traveling) and Maine was beautiful. I sure hope your right bout this cycle. My temp went down a little today but I suppose its still above the coverline.

AFM- Back has been killing me. OH had to get this sand bag type thing that can heat up and I fell asleep with it on last night. I think I might have pulled something at the salon on Friday. But who knows. BB's are still really sore. Usually at the end of my day I like to take my bra off for everything to breath a little :haha: and lately I been wearing it all day cuz they hurt so bad. :haha: Hopefully im not subconciously doing this to myself. :dohh:

:hi: to all the other ladies. Hope you all have a wonderful day. Will check back later to see you all! :hugs:

I have to add too that your pic is killer Never!! I got goosebumps too, its really nice!!

you girls are so sweet! thank you! my photographer friend went along with me and was taking photos everywhere so we got a lot of great ones.

tnt - your symptoms sound really good and your temp is higher than it ever has been at 7DPO! hoping this is a good sign. as for the temperature change because of traveling, not too sure on that one. i just have to wait it out. i've felt a few niggles here and there today so who knows. did an opk this morning and tonight and they both look like they are positive, but i suck at the line ones and i accidentally bought them instead of my smileys. ugh! i also haven't been bloated like i usually am around ovulation (if i am ovulating this late) but i was bloated friday/sat/sun. i guess i have the whole 2WW to be nerve racked. just glad it wasn't during visiting my husband! :D

TNT I still say your chart look awesome....

AJ- ahh the ole dread laptop issue.. well the photo is adorable

Never---you may have had that huge dip again this past weekend so give it a day or so and see where your temps go from there.... :)

can it be to early for me to start feeling twinges down there--- I haven't even finsihed my last clomid pill (that is tomorrow)????

kel - when i took soy it gave me twinges for days and days leading up to ovulation

hmm thanks sweetie.. I took soy last cycle and I didn't notice anything til AFTER FF gave me solid cross hairs at CD18 (of course took it away due to a temp drop- NOTHING new with me) and I had serious cramps after that which I had NEVER gotten before

hmm I guess a wait and see thang.. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->