Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

i know right! i'm not nearly as hopeful about this cycle as i was the last time. only because we didn't get to :sex: much (twice) and i only used the soft cup one of the times. the other time i didn't even lay with my legs up. lol. i just wanted to be relaxed! i think the only thing getting me through is that november isn't that far away!

I am feeling really hopeful for you all. There are 4 test dates for Sep....I REALLY hope all you guys get your BFPs, and Dandy before Christmas! Kell, FXed that the clomid will make everything happen for you this month, Never really hope you caught the eggy, you are not out yet at all, TNT your chart looks great and your symptoms too, I will be surprised if you are not BFP! Welshie....did you Ov yet? Hope its soon...:hugs: It would be so great if this turned into a bump thread!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

gosh i would love a BFP before xmas!!

kel if the clomid brings on ov for you then i will have hope, i really go that route with me

gosh i would love a BFP before xmas!!

kel if the clomid brings on ov for you then i will have hope, i really go that route with me

I wish your GP or someone would of given you the clomid this cycle sweets.... :) plus the Ovacue-even though I screwed the dam thing up by deleting a few- I think I did get my peak at CD4- which means that I should be O'ing within 7-10 days.. hmmmmm and it will be 5 days after I stopped taking the clomid....

sooo here's to big hoping..... that means we have to get BUSY this weekend.. LOL.. hell the last time we slept in the bed we will be sleeping in this weekend--- I got PG ....

LOL LOL maybe a Rhythm and a Reason.. bahhhhahahahahaaaa

Never - OMG your pic gave me goose bumps! I love it! How much was your reading? Oh no, I am not sure you oved either, but that spermie should live for about 4 days so do you think it could still happen?

Lindsey - OMG wow you have had it tough! I hope you are feeling better!

AJ - oh how tragic, I am so sorry for your loss!

worrying - welcome to the macatrain!

dandy & celtic- hi huneys!

TNT - your chart is looking great!

kel - yeah those twinges are normal hun, prepare becaues your OV might be painful, with all those eggys popping out!

:wave: ttc, never, kel

i had strong oving in las vegas...pity i missed that one :dohh: heres hoping i feel them again and catch it this time, if not i hope i get on clomid and it works

Never- I guess you make a good point in the traveling tid bit. But if you felt bloated over the weekend (and you werent stressed this time) then maybe you got it. Definitely see how the next few days temps go. Maybe Kel is right about the temp dip early on. I really hope you caught it but like you said November isn't too far ahead.

Kel- When I first started clomid at 50mg for one cycle I didn't feel much. But as soon as I got up to 100mg.....BOY DID I FEEL OVing!! I had a few twinges before my last pill and about 7days to 10 days after my last pill I hard O pains. I didn't Ov until 10 days after clomid...which I was told it would start 5-10 days after last pill. I started inseming day 5 and continued until day of Ov. Sounds like you will be in the "lucky" bed this weekend! FX for you hunni! Oh and I like your pic again...very pretty. :hugs:

Lucy- I sure hope your right. I went to have Thai food today and it was absolutely disgusting. I usually love a Pad Thai and it was just awful! LOL How are you feeling? Getting the :sick: feeling yet? Has your dizziness let up a little?

Hiya ladies!
I hope we all get bfp before xmas, it would be amazing!!
has anyone else had a day 21 blood test? I had it yesterday (day 22 coz cant do it on a sunday) but today, day 23, the witch has arrived :( so I dont think its gna be accurate? Grr

Hiya ladies!
I hope we all get bfp before xmas, it would be amazing!!
has anyone else had a day 21 blood test? I had it yesterday (day 22 coz cant do it on a sunday) but today, day 23, the witch has arrived :( so I dont think its gna be accurate? Grr

:hi:

Sorry AF arrived early. Is that normal for you?

3 months ago I had 5 periods in 10weeks, thats when the doctor said about the blood test? Then for I had 2 21day cycles, then Last month it was 32 day cycle then this time its 23 days... Its driving me mad!! I started taking maca today so hopefully itll calm down!! Been trying for 2 years now, when I saw my doctor last year she basically said I was too young to have kids (I was 20) and this year she was asking questions not even relivant - do you live with your partner, how long you been together!! X

3 months ago I had 5 periods in 10weeks, thats when the doctor said about the blood test? Then for I had 2 21day cycles, then Last month it was 32 day cycle then this time its 23 days... Its driving me mad!! I started taking maca today so hopefully itll calm down!! Been trying for 2 years now, when I saw my doctor last year she basically said I was too young to have kids (I was 20) and this year she was asking questions not even relivant - do you live with your partner, how long you been together!! X

Wow I sure hope Maca does wonders for you like it has for us. Dr's can be so mean sometimes. Im sorry hun:hugs:

Char- do you temp?

TNT- a new photo for you too???? cute cute cute...... I meant to always ask you and it is probably NONE of my business but did you guys decide you were the one that would get PG? can your partner try also with the same donor???? I was always just curious :)

thanks on your experience with clomid... my (.)(.) are starting to get a tad sore now... I know CD8 is WAY to early- not even finished wth my last pill yet.. :lol:

chello Dandy Doo.....

TNT- a new photo for you too???? cute cute cute...... I meant to always ask you and it is probably NONE of my business but did you guys decide you were the one that would get PG? can your partner try also with the same donor???? I was always just curious :)

thanks on your experience with clomid... my (.)(.) are starting to get a tad sore now... I know CD8 is WAY to early- not even finished wth my last pill yet.. :lol:

Thank you darling! :hugs:Well we did decide that I would be the one because my OH has a tilted uterus pretty bad. If things dont work out for me then yes we would try using my OH but for now just giving it our all with me. I quit smoking, "trying" to lose weight, and changed my diet to be better for my endo. I have always wanted to experience pregnancy even when I was a little kid I always wanted a family. I thought of family before my career choice. Well that was backwards as I am in my career and extending it as well and trying for family now. You know how it is just to "want" to have another part of you out there and to feel what it is like to be pregnant and bring life into this world....just a big dream of mine that I hope to come true! As I know we all are! :hugs:

Thank you darling! :hugs:Well we did decide that I would be the one because my OH has a tilted uterus pretty bad. If things dont work out for me then yes we would try using my OH but for now just giving it our all with me. I quit smoking, "trying" to lose weight, and changed my diet to be better for my endo. I have always wanted to experience pregnancy even when I was a little kid I always wanted a family. I thought of family before my career choice. Well that was backwards as I am in my career and extending it as well and trying for family now. You know how it is just to "want" to have another part of you out there and to feel what it is like to be pregnant and bring life into this world....just a big dream of mine that I hope to come true! As I know we all are! :hugs:

that is totally KEWL!!!!!!! kewl as in your dream- not kewl about your partner.. geesh I re-read that and it sounded horrible of me... sorry bout that

I had a friend that had a really bad tilt too- took her a few times with IUI (I believe) but she did get pregnant- her and husband never achieved it on their own and that was their only option...

you'll get your dream- it will come true- and you and your DP will be AWESOME parents!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->