Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Thank you Kel :hugs: that means alot to me. I think we all will be awesome parents. Just the fact that we all do so much just to get a chance to start our own little families. We all deserve it as well. We all want this so bad and will do ANYTHING just to have that chance.

Im glad your friend did end up getting preg. I heard it is very hard to get preg with a bad tilt. I suppose if this doesn't work by the time Feb comes (maybe jan) then we will have to stop until we are done with school more than likely. Unless something unforeseen happens. Right now IVF and using our donor is a bit confusing to me and sounds REALLY expensive. OH is in Pre-vet and im in photog so maybe if it doesn't happen before then, then maybe we can afford then.

This is why the shows like Teen Mom and 16 and pregnant just tick me off. They dont even want kids and they "fall" pregnant so easily. :dohh: :haha:

:wave: tnt im good

very confused atm, thinking about getting another puppy, not totally sure i want one, and if so go boy or girl :dohh: so confused atm :shrug:

nothing new on the ttc front

Oh I just love puppies. We have 3 dogs and a cat and just love them. I say get one! :haha: and a little girl at that. I have two boy dogs and 1 girl. I love them equally but just love my little girl. She prances and everything. Animals can really change a persons mind set and help them through the sad times. I just love them.

i already have one spoilt much loved pooch, my main concern is that he will stop following me around and being my companion as he is now, he is my lil buddy :) i love him to bits. my concern with a girl is that she can be erm bitchy? how does your girl treat the boy dogs?

This is why the shows like Teen Mom and 16 and pregnant just tick me off. They dont even want kids and they "fall" pregnant so easily

I watch it too and it PEES me off............ grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr----

it will happen- you'll see and when it does WOW---- the feelings you will have are unbelievable.... I will say though you're ENTIRE life flashes right in front of your eyes....I remember when I got that pregnant word on that digie.... I stood there for one moment and went WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dandy another doggie? I have two- boy and girl and won't have it any other way!!!!

kel and your dogs still give you attention and dont always ignore you cause they have each other?

i already have one spoilt much loved pooch, my main concern is that he will stop following me around and being my companion as he is now, he is my lil buddy :) i love him to bits. my concern with a girl is that she can be erm bitchy? how does your girl treat the boy dogs?

Well we got her at two weeks old and had to bottle feed her and such. We got the other boy pups after she was about a year old. So she is, in a sense, the pack leader but she is not mean at all. She listens well and they follow her. They always play together and chase each other around the house. Its too cute! I haven't had any issues with them at all! And they even get along with our cat too.

Kel- That just gave me goosebumps. I bet it does change your life completely. I am a big worrier and could only imagine how far my anxiety will take me when I see that word. :haha:

Dandy- I hear ya on the being a big worrier. I am too girl! My puppies still love to cuddle with us and love all the attention they can get and then if we want to just watch a movie they either sit with us or will go play in the house.

kel and your dogs still give you attention and dont always ignore you cause they have each other?

OMG Dandy are you kidding me???? Jeepers if Drake could he would crawl up my a$$ and stay there.... Bridget too..although she is not a very affectionate doggie.. she loves hiney rubs and belly rubs but no cuddling---

I bet it does change your life completely
yip it sure does.... but do not worry hun--- embrace it-

HA funny I say that because if I do get PG again- I will probably be one of the biggest worriers.... so afraid of that MC again... I don't think I could go thru another one

:hugs: kel heres hoping you dont have to :hugs:

i cant wait for that OMG moment when i POAS :haha:

I hope not either Dandy!!! and you too will get that OMG moment

ok ladies nice chatting tonight but I gotta get to bed..3:50am will be here sooner then I know it

:hugs: Kel I sure hope not either. I am worried about that with the high rate of MC with endo. So I sure hope you dont EVER have to go through that again. Have a good night hun and it was nice chit chatten.

well, i was pretty confident that i ovulated already considering i had lots of EWCM over the weekend and watery cm. i was very bloated the entire time as well. nipples became sore starting sunday (that's usually a sign that i have ovulated) and so i was confident. however, my temperatures are still low. sore throat today. ugh. just don't think we caught it this time. we were hoping not to conceive in november since DH's two kids are august 27 and sept 7, both conceived in november, lol. oh well. guess my body decided to ovulate late? i don't even know.

well, i was pretty confident that i ovulated already considering i had lots of EWCM over the weekend and watery cm. i was very bloated the entire time as well. nipples became sore starting sunday (that's usually a sign that i have ovulated) and so i was confident. however, my temperatures are still low. sore throat today. ugh. just don't think we caught it this time. we were hoping not to conceive in november since DH's two kids are august 27 and sept 7, both conceived in november, lol. oh well. guess my body decided to ovulate late? i don't even know.

:hugs: I guess we will see soon! I hope you did. But like you said a long time ago maybe November is a lucky month! :hugs::shrug:

I think ill start temping next month =)
Aww tnt, its not your fault hun =) no need to be sorry!!
luving ya new pics tnt and kel!! I come on ere on me mobile now coz im never really on the comp so I cant upload a pic lol x

Never - it will happen hun =) just gotta keep ya head high and stay strong!! Its not fair that all us ladies are being tested like this, but when we get out bfp itll be all worth the heartache!!
I think this has made me a stronger person, and I think its great all us ladies have got each other to talk to, coz none of my friends know how I feel, they all fell pregnant soo easy, they try to understand but they just dont!!
what would we do with out the internet lol x

thanks char - it's just hard for me to accept every time. we only get to try every couple of months, at the most, so when we miss a shot it really sucks. (granted, i know it sucks for us all. i promise.) i hate knowing i have to wait almost three months just to be able to try again. three more months on dwelling on TTC to come..sigh!

Hi girls, lol I just woke up and you have all just gone to bed! :wacko:

TnT Feeling off food at 8dpo...hmmmmm....:winkwink: I have a good feeling about this.....Let us know any more symptoms that come...:winkwink:

I feel a little more yuck in the mornings every day which is good, at the moment I think I am blocking all the emotional stuff, worry etc, I just hope I still have preg symptoms at 6 weeks and then I will have got further than last time. Hey if I am still pregnant for my 9 week midwife appointment I will have a party! :happydance:

Dandy you will get to POAS soon!! :hugs:

Kell hope you do too! :flower:

Never your symptoms so sound like Ov did happen, I hope you did! :thumbup:

I would love a little dog, we aren't allowed them in our flat though booo

Hope you all have a lovely day. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member