Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

my OPK today looks positive, but i don't have any of my other O symptoms that i usually get, like i had all through the weekend. hoping the thermal shift comes soon!

dandy - i love dogs! they are a huge responsibility though. i take care of a huge boxer and work 12 hours a day. it's a task, but he's so spoiled haha!

Never - every 3months? God thats a long time :( how long you been trying??
anybody ever seen a psychic? I went to see one, she did tarot cards. She saw a pregnancy card for august and one for jan, was hoping august would be me but no it was my friend :( I wna go see her again!? Rid also said about my periods being a mess, at the time (this was feb) they were ok but now there a mess lol but she did say theyd calm down x

well we have been NTNP pretty much every since we met in october of 07. actively trying since december of 09, but due to DH's deployment and my job in the active army we've only got to try december 09, february 10, july 10, and now sept 10. next shot will be in november and then after that it won't be until april of 11.

you know what kelster! you might be right. i messed around with fertility friend and if i put in low temps (like i have been having) for the days i missed (ie: 96.54, 96.72, etc etc) and then put 97.18 for tomorrow it actually confirms ovulation for CD19. if i take one of the days i missed temps out it moves to CD18. so it looks quite possible that i could have just missed those temps and have still ovulated even with my temp this low, because it makes my coverline 97.1. hmmm :)

you know what kelster! you might be right. i messed around with fertility friend and if i put in low temps (like i have been having) for the days i missed (ie: 96.54, 96.72, etc etc) and then put 97.18 for tomorrow it actually confirms ovulation for CD19. if i take one of the days i missed temps out it moves to CD18. so it looks quite possible that i could have just missed those temps and have still ovulated even with my temp this low, because it makes my coverline 97.1. hmmm :)

KEWL BEANS!!!!! Oh how I hope that is the case Never- that would be wonderful news!!!!

AFM- today was my last day of clomid- so here's to crossing my fingers it works.....

morning ladies!

Never - I can relate a little to the waiting to try, though my DH is here right now we cant try and boy am I tempted! A part of me will say well what if it happens as a oops, but then the responsible side of me says, no not a good idea, let your body heal! I guess we will be trying together, I will start aroudn the time you get to see your DH again.

Kel - woohoo on that last pill! Are you going to try the sperm meets eggs plan or just do it everyday?

lucy - yeah for feeling yuck! that is a great sign of good prog levels!

dandy, sparkle, linny, sbb, welsh, celtic, TNT and all my other maca ladies.....have a great day!

Lucy- So glad to hear your feeling yucko... :hugs: Only on here can we actually say this. No one else would really understand. :haha: No new symptoms for me....my back is REALLY killing me though. Im wondering if thats more of me hurting it at the salon or what. I have never been preg so I have no idea what the low back pain is really like. My temp went up again this morning. I used a therm that the hospital usually uses last night and had a low grade of 99.2. :shrug: who knows I guess.

Never- I think I want you to be preg almost more than I do. Im so glad you got the temp thing figured out. I sure hope you got it this time. You guys definitely deserve it.

Kel- YEAY :happydance: to the last clomid pill!! 5 more days and let the triathlon of BDing begin!!! Your gonna catch it this time.....I just know you will.

TTC- :hi: hunni! I was thinking about you yesterday and wondering how your healing up! Glad you waiting it out to let your body heal. Maybe this is exactly what you need! :hugs:

Kel - woohoo on that last pill! Are you going to try the sperm meets eggs plan or just do it everyday

every other day starting tonight MAYBE.... don't want to put to much pressure on Jeff... LOL - he is getting up there in age :lol:

you excited about getting ready to start again?

OMG TnT--------- your chart...... I have such PMA for you... it looks FANTASTIC!!

Char- when is your next cycle due??? I know you said you are not temping but make sure you do this next cycle..... we love to stalk charts around here and it will help you out temendously

Hello Ladies :hugs::hugs:

Hope you are all ok :thumbup:

Never, :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I hope you caught that egg and had a fab time with your DH :winkwink: I don't understand all the temping and stuff so I'm just going to wish you the best luck ever :hugs::hugs::hugs:

TNT, i see by some of the other posts that you are have a very positive chart and a few symptoms :happydance: I hope this is your month TNT :hugs::hugs:

KEL, Three cheers for the clomid, how is that going for you ? :hugs::hugs:

TTC, how is everything with you ? How is your mother in law getting on ? :hugs::hugs:

LINNY, hows the cheese obsession :rofl: i am weaning my self off the hard stuff and trying to eat low fat babybels :cry: It's just not the same :cry: Jack is worried we may see a great big block of cheddar tomorrow and not a baby :dohh:

WELSHIE, :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: hope you are OK :hugs::hugs:

Hello to all the other maca ladies :hugs:

I am going for my 20 week scan tomorrow :happydance: I cant wait. Hopefully i will be able to tell you what team we are on :happydance::happydance:

tnt - you are to sweet :hugs: and i do agree with kel on this one. your chart looks amazing! when are you going to test?

thank you girls! :hugs:

hey sparkle - MIL is doing better, she is moving around on her scooter!

kel - hahahaha, every other night is a good idea!

TNT - yeah dr said I am healing nicely, I cannot wait to start ttc again....but still afraid of the disappointment.

So some friends of mine are on FB chatting away how so many women are pg on the island right now and that there must be somethign in the water that they need to stay away from!!!! It kinda made me feel upset only cuz I want this so bad and here they are taking it for granted that they were lucky enough to have their children! Not so sure why it made me this sad, it usually doesnt phase me too bad....must be PMS as my af is due tomorrow.

don't ya love that TTC.... be ever so happy you have children..

good glad you are healing up---- I cannot wait til you start again.. another person to rout on and stalk :)

Hi Maca ladies

Hope your all well.

Of course congrats to the lovely Lucy :hug: Good to hear your feeling :sick: it's good to hear lots of symptoms to reassure you :thumbup:

I am now on day two of taking my Maca, started on the one cap yesterday in the pm and had three today :happydance: . . . Just about in my fertile window now due to ov around saturday fx'd

All the best to you all and lots of :dust: thats super sticky! :flower:

Thanks foxie, hope this is your cycle. :hugs:

TTC, girls like that will never know how hard it is for us....sorry you feel bad, are you trying next cycle? :flower:

thanks Lucy....No I have one more cycle before I can start.

:hi: maca girls!!

Sparkle- So excited for your scan tomorrow! Can't wait to see what team we have you come back. :hugs:

Kel- Every other night sounds really good. :rofl: about your DH. Poor guy...bless his heart for keeping up with the determination. I just bet you will catch it this time. All the odds are in your favor.

TTC- I know how you feel about the disappointment thing. Every time I see the one line it just drives me crazy. And about the preg in the water....I always hate that saying. Makes me wish I drank that water. I would be upset too! I think it's only natural to feel that way when everyone else has it so easy. :hugs:

Fox- Good luck on this weekends "festivities." I sure hope you catch the eggy and join others on here with a little Maca bean. :hugs:

I sure hope you girls are right about my chart. Like it makes me kinda scared to test bc what if my mind is fooling my body? Ya know playing tricks on me? All the signs are there but what if my mind sub-conciously tricked my body into high temps and so on? :haha: okay now I sound rediculous... :rofl: but you girls get it. Its just so upsetting seeing "not pregnant" or one line. Today, there really isn't much of symptoms....I have been super moody. One minute just fine and happy go lucky me and then the next minute I wanna rip someone head off (not literally of couse). Im tired but I think its because of class in AM, then work, then class in PM. Just need to get used to it again I suppose. HAHA okay im rambling.....:dohh:

HOW IS EVERYONE DOING??? :hugs:

Where is Wispy at and Welsh? Missen them....

Hey Fox!!!! glad you stopped by

TnT---- just go with it.. don't stress..... I had NO SYMPTONS in April when i took my tests.. ask SBB and Welshie-- I kept for DAYS getting what I thought were evaps but dangit finally on CD14-- I made Jeff go by me a digie.... and I mean I had BARELY anything symptons.. only really creamy CM loads of it too... and my temps weren't great either they were high but not one to say.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ????

Hey Fox!!!! glad you stopped by

TnT---- just go with it.. don't stress..... I had NO SYMPTONS in April when i took my tests.. ask SBB and Welshie-- I kept for DAYS getting what I thought were evaps but dangit finally on CD14-- I made Jeff go by me a digie.... and I mean I had BARELY anything symptons.. only really creamy CM loads of it too... and my temps weren't great either they were high but not one to say.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ????

Thanks hun :hugs: im trying not to stress about it. See with you not having symptoms and here I am with a long list of them...well sorta. :haha: I tried stalking your temps of when you got urs and I forgot what month and I didn't see a +hpt on there so I could see. What is evap? LOL I think im finally getting all these terms and then a new one comes at me.... :dohh:

LOL go to pages 50, 52, and 54 in this thread and you will see my what we thought to be evap lines... they look like lines but they are just evaporated and the test line shows something.. however remember these were actually positive tests

it's my March chart that is when I was pregnant-- i have a bunch of green boxes showing + starting at April 3rd.. the green lines disappear due to my MC

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->