Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

OH MY Spark-- I just saw thar you posted.. 20 week scan how fab.. i say we go BLUE for you

LOL go to pages 50, 52, and 54 in this thread and you will see my what we thought to be evap lines... they look like lines but they are just evaporated and the test line shows something.. however remember these were actually positive tests

it's my March chart that is when I was pregnant-- i have a bunch of green boxes showing + starting at April 3rd.. the green lines disappear due to my MC

Oh wow....I had to go to a diff page...its was like 715 or so for me. LOL but I have mine backwards I think! I see what you mean. Im sorry hunni!:hugs:

Buahahaha this is what "our" baby would "maybe" look like...picture from me and donor. hahaha

https://www.morphthing.com/showimag...06/Baby-of-DSCN1461-jpg-and-DSCN1477-jpg.jpeg

sparkle - i can't wait to hear what you are having! :yipee:

SBB, welsh, wispy - where are you girls?? miss you!

kel - i hope the clomid works for you so much!

tnt - i completely understand what you mean. i had a great chart the last cycle i got to try with DH and well that ended in no :bfp: not trying to be disappointing, just wanted to let you know i know where you are coming from. however, i really have a feeling this is your month!

AFM - not really sure when i ovulated, but i'm pretty confident i have. temp was 97.58 today. i filled in low temps between 96.53 - 96.76 for the missing temps and it gave me a coverline of 97.1 with an O date of CD19. if i take out CD16 temp out of that it makes O date of CD18. if they aren't there all together, then well..i just wonder :) opk's have had a line on them up until today where it is almost nearly gone. so latest i could have O'ed is yesterday, CD21. not confident that's the case though since CM has been creamy and no O symptoms like i had this last weekend. regardless, if i did O CD21 and :sex: CD17 & 18, do we still have a chance?

Never - your a strong girl to have to wait every 3 months!! Really really really wishing you a bfp soon :)
kel - im gna start charting now so I can get use to it, but im not sure what im doing or looking for!?
Ttc - my friend told me shes pregnant last night, and she was basically said she dont want it eithelr, I know how you feel about ppl who should be greatfull!! If only they knew Hey... X

sparkle - i can't wait to hear what you are having! :yipee:

SBB, welsh, wispy - where are you girls?? miss you!

kel - i hope the clomid works for you so much!

tnt - i completely understand what you mean. i had a great chart the last cycle i got to try with DH and well that ended in no :bfp: not trying to be disappointing, just wanted to let you know i know where you are coming from. however, i really have a feeling this is your month!

AFM - not really sure when i ovulated, but i'm pretty confident i have. temp was 97.58 today. i filled in low temps between 96.53 - 96.76 for the missing temps and it gave me a coverline of 97.1 with an O date of CD19. if i take out CD16 temp out of that it makes O date of CD18. if they aren't there all together, then well..i just wonder :) opk's have had a line on them up until today where it is almost nearly gone. so latest i could have O'ed is yesterday, CD21. not confident that's the case though since CM has been creamy and no O symptoms like i had this last weekend. regardless, if i did O CD21 and :sex: CD17 & 18, do we still have a chance?

Yes big chance hun, even if you ovulated yesterday your still in with a chance I think you have OV already your in TWW now FX :hugs:

Sparkle goog luck today with the scan :flower:

Good morning ladies...........

Never- that is awesome- see maybe by taking this approach it finally worked :winkwink: even with the thought still in the back of your mind (and you know it was right :lol: ) ohh how I HOPE FOR YOU.. I really do

Char.. just click on any of our charts and you can create your own Fertility Friend chart.. it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO simple.... you just plug in your temps each morning and FF does the rest- make sure you take your temp each morning at the same though- if you have to, set your alarm -- I leave my BBT right next to my bed so all I need to do is roll over....

TnT anxious to see your temps this AM

Spark-- good luck and PLEASE make sure you come back and let us know what team you are on...........

our preggo girls don't come by much anymore :cry:

Dandy you have been very quiet lately.. everything OK?

OK gotta make coffee- I got the DH home today.. UGH yep called out sick the jack-arse- then I gotta pack and get ready to roll out tomorrow at noon for Maine.. YIPPIE

Good morning ladies...........

Never- that is awesome- see maybe by taking this approach it finally worked :winkwink: even with the thought still in the back of you mind (and you know it was it :lol: ) ohh how I HOPE FOR YOU.. I really do

Char.. just click on any of our charts and you can create your own Fertility Friend chart.. it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO simple.... you just plug in your temps each morning and FF does the rest- make sure you take your temp each morning at the same though- if you have to, set your alarm -- I leave my BBT right next to my bed so all I need to do is roll over....

TnT anxious to see your temps this AM

Spark-- good luck and PLEASE make sure you come back and let us know what team you are on...........

our preggo girls don't come by much anymore :cry:

Dandy you have been very quiet lately.. everything OK?

OK gotta make coffee- I got the DH home today.. UGH yep called out sick the jack-arse- then I gotta pack and get ready to roll out tomorrow at noon for Maine.. YIPPIE

:hugs: Im always here reading and watching:hugs:

Hello wonderful maca ladies!!

Kel....I am ALWAYS here :hugs: I'm always catching up on the thread, making sure my maca ladies are doing good :D

Well clomid over, now lots of :sex: the fun part, you go get him :lol:

Spark....Oooh I'm so excited to hear what team you are on! My 20 week one is monday, soooo nervous. It'l be the first time Ive actually seen my baby, as my last scan was just a small blob :D

Ahhhhhh the cheese, I just ate a cheese and tomato sandwich actually so its still going strong. Wonder if we're having the same sex...........!!! I keep thinking about runny eggs too, prob cos we can't have them :(

Nevr & Tnt....I'm so keeping things crossed for you girls :D Never.....the sperm can live up to five days or something I'm sure, so your in with a shot :hugs:

TTC....its going so fast that it'l be no time at all when your back on the rollercoaster, but this time your armed with the CBFM, and I tell you they are a godsend :hugs:

Hey girls - Sorry I am hopeless. I stalk all the time but there's always soooo many posts I feel bad not responding to everyone!!

Hope everyone is ok :D

Kell I'm v excited you've finished the clomid and looking forward to when you ov! Remember that even though for a lot of people it's cd14 that's not for everyone - I was CD18 I think... I was a bit disappointed it wasn't happening as quick as others but then it did!
Make sure you get lots of :sex: in while you're in Maine :happydance:

Never I'm so glad you had a great and chilled time with DH. I was stalking your chart but you didn't temp :dohh: which was good for you but not for me :haha:
Yep even if ov wasn't til CD21 you are defo still in with a very good shot. Everything is crossed for you as usual :hugs: Gorgeous pic you posted the other day by the way!

TNT your chart is looking fab and I really hope you've done it! So weird you can morph your photos! You ought to print that out and put it in an album to compare later!! I so hope you've done it, I know what it's like to have an amazing chart and have it amount to nothing in the end and I'd hate for you to have that disappointment. So PMA but be prepared!! :hugs:

TTC not long til you can try again?! Sorry people on FB are so insensitive - I hate that they just don't think about it from other peoples point of view :(

Sparkle can't wait to find out what you're having!! And Linny next week! Hay Celtic hope you're ok :hugs:

Hey to everyone else :wave: I won't list everyone as I know I'll forget people!!

:hugs: & :dust: to everyone

x x x

Hello my Maca Sisters!!!

I feel like i never get out of bed. I am so freakin' tired all the time. I can't sleep at night unless I take a Benadryl before bed so today I am not going to take a nap and hopefully be able to sleep tonight like a normal human. I have always had insomnia but it seems like it is intensified now. I don't have any morning sickness though but just have an aversion to eating meat which is normal for me when preggers. Usually I am all about having a big steak or roast...now bleh!!!

Never: I think you still have a chance...swimmers can live for like 5 days from what I have read. Good chance this month for you....:dust: and :hugs:

TnT: EEEEEeeeeee! I can't wait for you to test.....I feel this month is so your month:) :dust:

Kel: :dust: Get those eggies all blingy! Praying the clomid does the trick. :dust:
I'm flying into philly next week and then spending the weekend in Oceancity.

Kel haha you post and we trun up in force :hugs: I guess we are here we got your backs :hugs:

Never I missed your picture, I saw the one on your home page though:thumbup: I love your pictures.

Hello ladies :hugs:

Oh my word what a scan :dohh: Baby was very very naughty lol. At one point we had to stop the scan and go out for a walk and come back and start again :dohh: Baby would not keep it body still and had it's head in such a position that she couldn't look at it's brain. I had to get up again and do some bending over and jumping :dohh:
After the walk and a drink of very cold coke the bending and the jumping she finally got a look at it's brain and everything looks fab.
Everything else looked absolutely fine and dandy.

Unfortunately the sonograper could not tell me the sex. She did say that if i twisted her arm she would guess at girl, but then went on to say how she did a scan the other day. The lady was so desperate to find out what she was having as she had 4 girls and was hoping for a boy, She thought she could see girl bits but the baby was not in a great position so she called another sonographer in to double check, she to said girl but just as they were about to finish the baby got into a perfect position and they saw boy bits. :dohh:

My DH has very kindly offered to book me a gender scan if i would like. I think i would like lol but i'm not sure :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks girls for the honesty! I would rather hear it like it is.

Never- I have read that it could live up to 5 days but 3 days is more likely. I think on the documentary "The great sperm race" they said it was 3 days it could live in you. Im glad your giving us something to stalk. :haha: I think you already Ov as well specially with the signs you had over the weekend.

SBB- Yeah I saved the pic to my laptop. I think it was pretty funny. Kept me occupied for at least a half an hour. :haha: Im trying not to get overally excited but still have my hopes. :hugs:

Wispy- I know the dreadful 2ww is killing me. You try not to think about it all day but it seems to always cross my mind. Im thinking of testing Monday. I could test Sunday but im kinda nervous. :haha: So if I wait that extra day maybe it would be ok. We will see what weekend boredom does to me though. Im really going to try and stretch it out though. :hugs:

Sparkle- can't wait to find out what team you have. :happydance:

Kel- Im super excited for you this weekend. A nice relaxing weekend in beautiful Maine might just do ya the trick. I will be thinking of you this weekend and crossing EVERYTHING you get it this time. And its a sticky bean! :hugs:

Dandy- How are you doing hunni? How long until your tests for your liver?

AFM- same symptoms as before. The backache is constant though and hurts to flip over in my sleep. I woke up early today bc I flipped over and had a shooting pain. My bbs aren't as sore as they have been but my nipples are killing me, just to brush up against them hurts. Im trying not to take any tylenol or anything for my back just in case. Temp jumped up a little again. But like you girls said, there are many promising charts and end up in BFN. So still hoping but not totally sure yet....well I wont be until I see BFP. :haha:

:hi: how is everyone else doing?

Hello ladies :hugs:

Oh my word what a scan :dohh: Baby was very very naughty lol. At one point we had to stop the scan and go out for a walk and come back and start again :dohh: Baby would not keep it body still and had it's head in such a position that she couldn't look at it's brain. I had to get up again and do some bending over and jumping :dohh:
After the walk and a drink of very cold coke the bending and the jumping she finally got a look at it's brain and everything looks fab.
Everything else looked absolutely fine and dandy.

Unfortunately the sonograper could not tell me the sex. She did say that if i twisted her arm she would guess at girl, but then went on to say how she did a scan the other day. The lady was so desperate to find out what she was having as she had 4 girls and was hoping for a boy, She thought she could see girl bits but the baby was not in a great position so she called another sonographer in to double check, she to said girl but just as they were about to finish the baby got into a perfect position and they saw boy bits. :dohh:

My DH has very kindly offered to book me a gender scan if i would like. I think i would like lol but i'm not sure :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wow that is alot of things to do to get baby sparkle to move around. I think you should go get a gender scan. Specially if DH is saying he would get you one. So sweet!:flower: But really would like you to get a scan so we can see what your having! :haha::flower:

DAM Spark--- I was hoping for an answer today but glad the baby is doing fine

Linny- oh how I BET you guys are so excited to finally SEE the baby

SBB-- question- clomid did it make your CM WET????????? I have been nothing but WET for the last couple of days>> no sign of creamy stuff at all???? and I am not planning on seeing a O CD14- who me? right.. thank would be a miracle in itself...LOL

Celtic- yep LOL I say they will come.. LOL how are you doing?

Wispy sorry you feel crappy but that is a good thing

Tnt- thaks hun-- i will just have the time of my life but your temps look FAB FAB FAB FAB.. if it were me I would be testing already.. I am a POAS=oholic.. LOL

Sparkle Im glad baby is ok what an active little bub he or she is, bummer you did not get a better gender guess :flower:

TNT your symptoms sound so like mine before BFP FX for you how much longer till you test I will kick Mother nature in the ass if AF comes for you :haha::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->