Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

TNT your chart looks awesome!!

Its ok for now Kel but i know in about 5 days i'm gonna start going crazy.

Hi TNT, I'm going to do it :happydance: I have just booked a gender scan for 22nd september lol. DH cannot come to this one but my MIL nearly wet her pants when i asked her if she would like to come with me lol.

I don't know why because it makes no difference to us what we are having but I really do want to know :blush: I want to paint the nursery and get everything ready for my little sparkle.

I'm still saying girl though lol :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I see your having some very promising symptoms at the moment. Fingers crossed for you :hugs::hugs: I had extreme backache before my BFP but didn't think much of it at the time. :hugs::hugs:

SBB-- question- clomid did it make your CM WET????????? I have been nothing but WET for the last couple of days>> no sign of creamy stuff at all???? and I am not planning on seeing a O CD14- who me? right.. thank would be a miracle in itself...LOL

I did have some wet CM, was VERY white but quite wet while I was actually taking them, then think it went wet. I can't remember!! Wet is good though cos the clomid leaves a lot of people dry so if you've got it, make the most of it!! :haha:

Sparkle I really wanted to know!!! :dohh: But I am just glad bubs is all ok... Let us know what you decide about the gender scan... ETA Yay you booked it :happydance:

AJ fingers crossed for you this cycle :D

x x x

:( Awwwwww Sparkle, I really wanted to know what you were having. What a cheeky monkey little sparkle is, maybe you'll have your hands full with this one.......:haha:

:yipee: glad you booked a gender scan though, very nice of Jack. Is he coming round to the idea 'Eric' may be more like an 'Erica'?? :D

Oooh I can't wait for mine now :yipee: :yipee:

SBB....When did you feel proper movement from Jesus?

Tnt....No way trying to get hopes up but I had really sore nipples before my :bfp: It was right after I ovulated though and only bothered me for a day but they felt like they were chapped almost! Oooh not long to wait :hugs:

Never....are you ss or are you trying not to drive yourself mad??

good afternoon ladies! :hi:

tnt - i'm with kel on this one. i would have tested already. your chart looks unmistakeably :bfp:! :test: hehe, j/k hun.

celtic - thanks for the help. i hope you are right and we still have a chance!

sbb - thank you :hugs: i didn't temp. it's not driving me too batty, but it definitely made the trip very relaxing.

sparkle - awww how sweet if your hubby!! sorry you couldn't find out, but i hope you get to!!

linny - i'm not SS so to speak. every once in a while i will think hmm but then i will tell myself i've had that in the 2WW before and that's the end of that. also since i don't know what DPO i am it's hard for me to even know if that could be a symptom this early on :shrug: so i'm in limbo!

hi wispy! :welcome: we miss you honey, but glad to know that :baby: is letting you know it's there!

aj - yay for OV! :yipee: lots and lots of :dust:

kel - bring on that OV girl!!! go get it!!

so i got a fortune cookie today that said something within you brings good health, hah. i of course read way into it and thought :baby: with good health.. :haha:

:( Awwwwww Sparkle, I really wanted to know what you were having. What a cheeky monkey little sparkle is, maybe you'll have your hands full with this one.......:haha:

:yipee: glad you booked a gender scan though, very nice of Jack. Is he coming round to the idea 'Eric' may be more like an 'Erica'?? :D

Oooh I can't wait for mine now :yipee: :yipee:

Tnt....No way trying to get hopes up but I had really sore nipples before my :bfp: It was right after I ovulated though and only bothered me for a day but they felt like they were chapped almost! Oooh not long to wait :hugs:

Never....are you ss or are you trying not to drive yourself mad??

Hi linny, i think we will have our hands full lol as soon as baby sparkle played up i said it has to be another girl. Ella was a handful OMG she was.
I think jack is coming round to the idea that he is wrong lol. But you never know. I think that's whats making me want another scan you know. I know I'm right and i want everyone to know it :blush: Jack says lets leave it as a surprise now, but i cant lol.

Cant wait for Monday linny. I think your team pink :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:rofl: well i hope for your sake your right hun, I can imagine you'll NEVER live it down if little sparkle is infact an 'Eric' :D

My sister is convinced its a boy :shrug: she's always right apparently, but me, I'm thinking girl too! Either way I'm very happy :D

I felt one kick about 15weeks and then constantly from 16 weeks, could see them from the outside about 18 weeks I think!

I think you're team :pink: too Linny! BTW we are still waiting for a bump pic from you! Is it getting bigger yet?

x x x

:rofl: so you are! I'm not very good at working out pics on my laptop but when OH gets home I'l get him to put one on!

Erm...I would say I look pregnant to those that know but strangers would maybe not notice. I did have a growth spurt about a week ago but nothing really since!

Not felt any kicks yet either :( Had bubbles a couple of times but nothing else!!

It will come Linny! It's great when it does :D

I thought I was starting to look more pregnant and then I saw my friends mum who I haven't seen in years, I told her and she said 'i look like that after a big dinner!' and couldn't believe I was 5 1/2 months!

Ah well by the end we'll be huge no doubt!

X x x

Hi girls :hi:

TNT when you gonna test, you HAVE to you know! It looks great your chart...:thumbup:

SBB and Linny, wish I could fast forward to where you two are now, how amazing to see your baby!.....right now I am taking it one day at a time, and when I feel crampy, nauseaus I am grateful cos that means it's probably ok. Saw counsellor today, she said she will get me a scan when I want. I am thinking at about 8 weeks if everything is still ok. Had last scan at 7, so bad memories there, and 6 seems a bit early. The thought of a scan terrifies me actually, one day at a time.....:wacko: :coffee::sleep:

How is everyone else? Good luck Kell, go for it! :flower:

For all the 2 Week waiters....:dust: it would be great to see some BFPs around here!

I can understand why you're nervous Lucy :hugs: 8 weeks would be a good time, should look like a proper baby blob by then!

X x x

Thanks SBB, thought so too. Would be so happy to see a blob with a heartbeat, never even seen a blob before! :flower:

Keeping everything crossed that all goes well and you get to see your first blob! :D

PMA!!!

X x x

:wave: hey guys

kel - im fine...just waiting to reach my cd 70's so i can start thinking about when im gonna Ov...i may have lost 2 kg :happydance: but am going away on sat for a night, so might put it back on :blush: hope not

ahh WHAT Dandy????????

WTH is this?
just waiting to reach my cd 70's

:rofl:

you had a nice lil temp rise there girl... MAYBE just MAYBE an O for ya..l that would be awesome.. hope you got some :sex: in

haha i have none of my regular oving symptoms...and it did this to me last time...im thinking nope its a fake :) when i ov i get lots of ewcm like all week, and sore nipples...i got nada...

tnt - i go for my next blood test at the end of this month so just keep waiting :coffee:

ahh no way Dandy you are not gonna have ANOTHER long cycle....I bet ya!!!

golly gosh i hope you're right!! better get some :sex: in last one was about 3 days ago :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->