Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

:thumbup: will do....:blush: i tried to erm excite him this morning...i woke him up and we :sex: but he was to tired to finish :blush: :haha: so might have to try again tonight

ooh no he HAS to finish.. :rofl:

:hi: SBB!!!!! hows it go?

I am all packed and ready to leave tomorrow at noon!!!!! all my family but us are already there or have left and are on the road up... grr I WISH I had off tomorrow :( but I gotta save some days JUST IN CASE I need to go to the doctors...

:rofl: lol

how long u going away for kel? werent u just on a holiday?

I'm shit kell. We have been invaded by huge spiders. There have been 3 today alone and I hate them :(

Other than that I'm fine!

Hope you have a great time in Maine :D

X x x

yep we JUST got back from vacation on July 24th -- went from July 10th to the 24th now we leave exactly two months later :lol: we are only going from Friday to Monday- short weekend.. it will be a 5 to 5 1/2 hr drive for us--so not to bad.. :)

we MIGHT try to head out to Indiana in Oct to go to a football game but we would HAVE to fly..., that is a 15 hour drive and ummm to long for just a weekend trip to see a college football game

Yep I think that about sums it up dandy! Any big bugs... But spiders are defo the worst!!

Night girls x x x

Nite SBB!!!! talk with a tad bit tomorrow.....

looking forward to seeing my temps for the AM.... DAM PLEASE LET THIS CRAP WORK

worst thing is I gotta take EVERYTHING with me... BBT- Ovacue- Pre-seed- OPKs----

thanks Dandy.. :hugs: as I am for you

OK i gotta get din din and get ready for OPENING NIGHT OF NFL FOOTBALL

the season has offically begun.... you ladies have never been thru a football season with me yet.. oh lordy lordy i feel horrible for you... either Mondays or Tuesdays I may come in- in a stinkin' mood-- it all depends on how my Cowboys did the day before

haha ok have fun

im off to see some of our football tomorrow night :)

TNT - Um hunny are you having a fever cuz if you arent WOW!!!!!! When are you testing?

Kel - I know you asked SBB but I am going answer you! LOL....Clomid made me have more CM but not the good kind. I always felt wet but if I rubbed it between my fingers it was kinda pasty....so I started on the robitussin to thin it out....After that I started feeling like I was weeing myself it was coming out so thin....LOL...sorry TMI but I wanted to explain it to you....bottom line is clomid CAN cause hostile cm. Have fun in Maine!!!!!! Looks like we are going through this football season together...I am from miami hence a miami fan! I know they have been horriblel but I have loyalty. We played you guys in preseason this year!!! They are playing chicago on NOvember 18th which is Brads team so we are going over for the game. I CANT WAIT!

Sparkle - Oh so excited to find out! I am voting team pink!

SBB - have you moved yet???? I cant remember if you sold your house or not....gosh, I feel so out of it!!! Totally arachnaphobic...couldnt do with the spider visits.

Dandy - fxed you Ov well BEFORE cd70....I am think yesterday as there was a nice spike this morning!

AFM - busy busy busy trying to catch up from being away last week! I have booked a pre-ttc vacation to Mexico for my birthday week! It works out perfectly....we go on vacation, I come back have my period and then!!!! BAM...I am on the rollercoaster again!

OH my goodness! There was a TON of pages. You girls have been super chatty tonight! :hugs:

AJ- FX for you hunni. 2ww is just awful. It has drove me insane this cycle! :haha:

Kel- If I dont talk to you before you leave, have a WONDERFUL time and GET THAT EGGIE! The Pre-seed will DEF be a plus. My CM is very little. I saw a video of what CM should be and errm ya mine was NO WHERE near that. :haha: So the pre-seed really helps me cuz I got dried up a little. Good luck this weekend and have a blast and your in your lucky place. Get it girl!! :hugs:

Never- I wish I knew what DPO you were on too so we could SS with you. What CD are you on? Maybe you can guess-tah-mate when AF should arrive. :dohh:

Linny, SBB, Celtic, Sparkle, Wispy- Im thinken some baby bump pics is in need! :haha: Just sayen!! Gives us girls more hope to be like you.:hugs:

Lucy- im thinking maybe tomorrow if my temps are up still.

Dandy- YEAY :happydance: on the weight loss. Anything is better than nothing hunni. Ive only lost bout 8 lbs in a month but I like to eat good food. Not really fast food but I love me some good quality food! :haha: So its hard for me to lose weight fast.

PS- I HATE SPIDERS!!!!! I had a few brown recluse ones lay eggs in me and I have a hole in my thigh where there is no muscle and near my elbow. I had to get an anti-venom shot to make it go away. Ughh I feel for you. They creep me out.

AFM- Okay girls I bought some EPT diggies. I splurged sense I "might" test in the AM. I will only test if my temps are still high tomorrow. Im really nervous though. :haha: kinda sad I know. I definitely feel diff in this 2ww than ever before. So :shrug: I hope you girls have a great day tomorrow. Im going to bed late cause OH just had to buy a 55inch flat screen and surround sound and HAS to put it together now....:haha: So im super tired. Night girls! Talk to you in AM!

can't wait to see what the test reveals! :yipee: i think i will test september 18 still. if i O'ed CD21 then that will be 10DPO if i O'ed CD17 that will be 14DPO :)

Ooh exciting TNT and Never.....:hugs:

Kell have a great hol and hope you catch the egg. :flower:

Dandy, get busy lol :hugs:
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member