Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

:shock:tnt you had a spider lay eggs in you :argh:

omg thats frightening!!

hey ladies havent been on here for a few days still no idea if iu ov d or what:shrug: had a tiny goey blob of orangy // redish cm a few days ago then nothing until yest when had a tiny streak of pinky brown cm when i wiped then again nothing after it:shrug: cramps have ran away too

Good morning gals.. :hi:

Lindsey I CANNOT believe your doctor will prescribe you provera to induce your AF.. or at least maybe try some natrual progestrone cream sweetie.... it just worries me because it is not healthy not to shed your uterus...

TnT- cant wait to see you temps today.. wooo hooooo

AFM- I am ready to get the F outta here.. gonna miss my doggies but ya always need a break once in a while... :) temps are steady- which I like- no major spikes or drops and my Ovacue gave me the highest reading so far....

ok gotta start work REALLY early today...

TTYL

SBB - have you moved yet???? I cant remember if you sold your house or not....gosh, I feel so out of it!!! Totally arachnaphobic...couldnt do with the spider visits.

Hey TTC :wave: Nope not moved yet, but we have accepted an offer :happydance:

This is our house btw: https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-27237031.html you can have a nosey at the pics. It's not as nice as we would have made it if we were staying but it's cool given we did it quickly/cheaply!

Your holiday sounds fab! :D

x x x

Linny, SBB, Celtic, Sparkle, Wispy- Im thinken some baby bump pics is in need! :haha: Just sayen!! Gives us girls more hope to be like you.:hugs:

Ok here's my latest:
24 weeks:

https://i52.tinypic.com/2m6wv7p.jpg

24+4 weeks:

https://i55.tinypic.com/24b55hu.jpg

PS- I HATE SPIDERS!!!!! I had a few brown recluse ones lay eggs in me and I have a hole in my thigh where there is no muscle and near my elbow. I had to get an anti-venom shot to make it go away. Ughh I feel for you. They creep me out.

Erm that is sick!! If a spider laid eggs in my ear or something I think I'd have to chop my head off!!! :haha:

x x x

hee hee hee I was nosey and YEP it is very you.. NICE PLACE!!!!!

BTW- I dreamt last nite SBB that you headed to the States and we were hanging out and having a good time.. No bubba though.. Just you, me and someone else I can't remember who.. LOL weird HUH???

THAT IS ONE HECK OF A BUMPIE BUMP. so cute

Lindsey I hope that spotting was some sort of implantation bleeding! Or at least AF on her way so you can get this ridiculous cycle over with!

Kell I am crossing EVERYTHING that the clomid works for you!! And I hope you are going to have a great chilled out weekend :D

x x x

BTW- I dreamt last nite SBB that you headed to the States and we were hanging out and having a good time.. No bubba though.. Just you, me and someone else I can't remember who.. LOL weird HUH???

Lol that would be fun! You know now you've mentioned it I had a dream we were hanging out too! I can't remember where though... Weird :wacko:

x x x

Lol that would be fun! You know now you've mentioned it I had a dream we were hanging out too! I can't remember where though... Weird :wacko:

x x x

:rofl: to funny.. I do remember you getting into a car to drive somewhere and it was definitely here cause the steering wheel was on the CORRECT SIDE :lol:

:rofl: to funny.. I do remember you getting into a car to drive somewhere and it was definitely here cause the steering wheel was on the CORRECT SIDE :lol:

You mean the WRONG side of course!! :haha:

x x x

Ooooh SBB I love your house :D Mine is such a state compared to that, though we are trying to do a room at a time!

Also WOW your bump has got BIG since those last pics, so the last couple of weeks you must have really popped out. I can't believe your friends mum didn't think you looked pregnant!!!!!

As for my bump pic, its coming I promise......:D OH didn't get home till half 8 last night and I think after a 14 hour day he would have told me to piss off if I'd asked him to put a pic on. He's doing the same today but I will try myself. Its very tiny compared to your though :D

Kel...have a fab trip mrs jetsetter, hopefully you'l come back as TWO????!! :hugs:

Hey dandy hun, the month is flying by so it'l be no time at all till your next blood test!

TTC...wahoo for getting back on the rollercoaster :hugs:

You mean the WRONG side of course

ahhhh nope :haha: :haha:

Thanks Linny!!! the weather looks BEAUTIFUL for tomorrow so we'll hit the beach in the AM and the reception starts at 4pm....

Have a great time Kel!

SBB that is DEFINITELY a team blue bump, cant wait to see Linny's so i can take a guess at wat it is:haha:

AFM, i had to wee 5 times last night! I didnt have a lot of water or anything, cant think of anything different i did so i dont know what that's all about. Of course i'm hoping it has some significance but i think its too early for symptoms anyway so i dunno. Guess i'll have to watch and see if it keeps up or not and if i get any other symptoms.

Hope it's a symptom AJ! I'm getting better in the night now, only 2-3 times :haha: But I do go to the loo in the daytime, then literally 3 minutes later I need to go again! I swear it's baby jesus kicking me right in the bladder!

x x x

^I know its really annoying but so worth it eh?!

TNT where are you? I'm dying to stalk you this morning!

yep give it some time AJ!!!

welp my blood tests results are back.. guess what???? NORMAL LH- 5.7 and FSH 5.1.. my testostrone was a TAD bit high but not enough to place me with PCOS-- normal is between 60-82 mine was 89...

FSH is often used as a gauge of ovarian reserve. In general, under 6 is excellent,

On Day 3, normal LH values are between 3 and 10 mIU/mL

GREAT unexplained

Annoying you haven't got answers but it is good news that you don't have pcos.

It will happen hun, another clomid baby will be made!!

X x x

Annoying you haven't got answers but it is good news that you don't have pcos.

It will happen hun, another clomid baby will be made!!

X x x

:hugs: I hope so hun I hope so... I just texted my SIL- she said the same thing.. then what the hell is wrong with us??? :lol: :lol:

I will admit I am VERY HAPPY no PCOS which I REALLY REALLY thought I had

SBB, Kel - Um i think you were hanging out with me!!! LOL

SBB - Oh I just love your pics! Such a cute bump! Your house is lovely, I love the stove!!!!

Kel - that is great news on your tests though I am sure you wanted to hear something definite. I have a sneaking suspicion that the clomid will work for you! have fun in Maine and get in your BDing!

Aj - nice symptom! I hope this is it!

AFM - well day 2 of af and I must say it is so much lighter than it used to be and only one day of cramping which is awesome! It used to be really heavy and painful!

OMG!!!!! I just tested and :bfp: If I still had to pee I would keep peeing on those things! I can barely type right now! Is it possible for a false pos at 10DPO? It turned really fast too.
OMG OMG OMG

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->