Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

AJ- could be a symptom! eeeeeekkkk I sure hope so.

Kel- I am soo excited you do not have PCOS! That is fab news to start your weekend. Have a wonderful time.

SBB- I just LOOOOVE your pic! So cute! Thank you

TTC- I had a light period too! Isn't it great? Gosh I loved it not being as heavy as normal and my cramping wasn't as bad!

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tnt i see a positive pg test

omg congrats i just knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!! OMG TNT! I'm so excited for you, congrats!! That is just awesome!!!!

thats 15 bfps we've had so far although not all of them have been sticky, we need to do a list with all the members and all the bfps to see what our ratio is like, 15 out of how many.

15 bfps in 7 months, thats some really nice stats! Thats like 2 per month! Those are good averages, lets hope we can keep it up!

Thank you girls! My temp was still high today but lower than yesterday so I tested anyways. :haha: I go to get blood work today. OMG I just can't believe it

I am just THRILLED for you!! you so deserve this :hugs:

pictures you have PG test PICS????

TNT OMG....that is so awesome! WOW! I cant believe it! I just knew it when I saw that temp yesterday! wonderful news hun, way to start the weekend!

DAMMIT I wanted to see photos before I left.. grrrrrrrr

well congrats again...

PEACE OUT.... talk to ya all on Monday at some point!!!!

TNT thats great news I just knew it!
:dance::dance::dance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Excellent! You can't get a false positive, so you are well and truly up the duff!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh no, why do you feel like that? Is it the evil hormones...or did something happen. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

well, i had a PT test i did really good on. felt fine going into work and then at work 10:00amish i got a awful headache and now i've been sneezing all day (i never ever sneeze, seriously) and have a scratchy throat and burning eyes. hoping it doesn't get worse. i hate being sick!

Oh my god TNT congratulations!! How friggin exciting :wohoo:

No way a false positive if it was clear!! Post us a photo pleeeeeease!!

So happy for you!!! :happydance:

Never :hugs: what's wrong hun? It's totally normal to be feeling down at this stage in the 2ww... Not nice though :hugs:

X x x

Oh I see you're actually ill not just down! Aw hope you feel better :hugs:

X x x

thanks girls :hugs: i'm really not too wrapped up in the 2WW just yet. i've convinced myself we didn't catch the egg and now that i feel like crap, haha. takes my mind off of it even more! we're supposed to check out a wine fest in bad durkheim tomorrow. it was really fun last year. hope it makes me feel better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->