Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG

OMG

Congratulations TNT, :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo:::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Fantasic news :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

NEVER, i hope you feel better soon :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

KELSTER, enjoy your holiday :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

SBB, love the pictures of the bump :hugs: Your house looks lovely. :hugs::hugs:

Hi linny :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am getting ready to watch the very last big brother :cry::cry::cry::cry:

oh don't spoil it sparkle! i get to watch them later than everyone thanks to our military tv. britney was my favorite because she was from my home state!

welshie is going to be so happy to see another september :bfp:!

wow girls you were chatty overnight :coffee:

i'll have to catch up later im off to the airport now for our night away :) :wave:

Wahooooooooooooo

CONGRATS TNT!!!!!!!!

Oh I'm soooooooo happy for you, you deserve this sooooooo much :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

Never...so sorry your feeling poo poo! Hope you wake up feeling better tomorrow :hugs:

Lucy...I had an early scan at 8weeks due to spotting and I saw a very clear blob and heartbeat so i would recommend then :hugs:

:wave: Sparkle :D

:wave: Dandy :D

Thank you girls! Im just sooo confused right now and want to CRY!!!

So me being the anxious one I am went to dr. Just got back and blood test was NEGATIVE! I did another pee test (with diff pee) before I left and it was Positive. I just got home and did another pee test from a different box and it is positive! With mid day pee....So I have no clue what is going on. Can anyone explain this to me? I was all excited to get the blood test and when she told me neg my heart dropped and tears built up. What do you think is going on?

I will catch up once I become sane again! :haha:

I don't understand TNT. If a pee test is positive so many times you are preg? Doc must have made a mistake somehow. I don't understand either.....you MUST be preg! Hope you can get confirmation soon..what did Doc say? How can you get a positive pee test if you aren't preg? :wacko::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I don't understand TNT. If a pee test is positive so many times you are preg? Doc must have made a mistake somehow. I don't understand either.....you MUST be preg! Hope you can get confirmation soon..what did Doc say? How can you get a positive pee test if you aren't preg? :wacko::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I was told that the HCG might not be in my blood yet. But the nurse said there was no numbers in my blood test. My dr is in Jordan (Iraq or something) until October. So the nurse said to wait two weeks. That is like going through 2ww all over again. I have no clue. 3 positive test on EPT digitals that said pregnant. :shrug::wacko::saywhat:

^I agree, i dont get it! The blood test should be more sensitive than the pee test so if the pee test says positive the blood test should be even clearer.........

I agree, blood tests are more sensitive? If you got a positive pee test, you have got hcg in your pee, and that is because you are preg! You can't get a BFP if you aren't preg, particularly on so many different tests! Somehow the doc/nurse must have messed up! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

did you take in your positive test with you? maybe that will make them get to the bottom of it!

TNT you are clearly pregnant. You don't get that many positives, especially digitals if you're not!

My understanding is that blood shows up the hcg first. So bloods should def be positive. But I may be wrong! Sounds like some sort of cock up to me, try not to worry :hugs:

X x x

Well I went and got another blood test and waiting for the results. Something wasn't sitting right so I made calls to my dr in town. I had to see my VA dr first and clearly something wasn't right so I called my dr in town and she said that was fishy and told me to come in. So she wants to see what the numbers are. So now I wait! :dohh:

Thank you so much girls for your support through this. Im going insane. :haha:

I don't blame you it's so confusing! When will you get the results?

X x x

I don't blame you TNT. You should be celebrating, but through their mistake you are going through another wait, not fair! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ok they just called me and my numbers are at 34. I am in fact PREGNANT! BUT they want me to come in Monday and get my blood tested again to see if they rise. Gonna be a nerve racking weekend.

Yay!!! So glad otherwise that would be seriously weird!!

Aw congrats hun! Now chill out and celebrate at the weekend, they'll go up at the next test...

:happydance:

X x x

What has your OH said?! Is she really excited?

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->