Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Try not to worry TNT, i'm sure the test on Monday will just confirm what we all know already, CONGRATS!!!

OK im going to try and put a picture up. I tried before and it didn't work.....:haha:

Tnt - theres been many cases when a blood test said negative at first but then said positive =) glad you got it done again & its now confirmed it even more =)
never - hope ya not coming down with a cold! Lol ive got a runny nose, think its the maca, it started pretty much as soon as I started taking the maca lol
I dunno if its the maca but lately ive had no patience!! Ppl seem to be annoying me quicker then usual Lol...
Heyloo to all the other ladies =) x

Hello everyone :hugs::hugs:

TNT, I had a similar experience with my son 17 years ago. I didn't find out until 16 weeks as he wouldn't show up. The doctors cannot explain it. I had 9 negative pregnancy tests and 4 negative blood tests. When he did eventually show up they tried to say that i must of just conceived so they scanned me and there he was all 16 weeks of him lol. I don't think i have ever seen a doctor look so shocked :dohh::dohh:

There had to of been some kind of error with the bloods that they did take but i will never know what lol.

Hello to all the other ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs: Hope you feel better never :hugs::hugs:

I am off to mums for my breakfast so will catch you all later :happydance:

Hi AJ :hi:sorry didn't say hi yet :flower: FX for your BFP in a week!

TNT pics of tests!!! :kiss:

Dandy FX to a nice big eggy soon! :hugs::hugs:

Lindsey how you doing? :flower:

Hi Char and sparkle :hi:

I am supposed to be doing school work right now, but am avoiding it already....:wacko:

why me and my friends do what we do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFKT9uB3b8s

9/11/2001. 10th grade chemistry class is when the planes hit the towers. i know you can appreciate this kel, TNT... love you all :hugs:

Hi AJ :hi:sorry didn't say hi yet :flower: FX for your BFP in a week!

TNT pics of tests!!! :kiss:

Dandy FX to a nice big eggy soon! :hugs::hugs:

Lindsey how you doing? :flower:

Hi Char and sparkle :hi:

I am supposed to be doing school work right now, but am avoiding it already....:wacko:

still waiting but just got told off by my mum lol says the more i think n stress about it the more it will be delayed

Lindsey hope the Maca does the job soon for you! :flower:

Never....:hugs::hugs::hugs: from the UK :hugs: We are thinking of you guys today. :flower:

thank you lucy, that really means a lot! more than you will ever know! i lost friends in this war, and it's days like these that make me remember why we are doing what we do. :hugs:

You guys do an amazing job, I don't know how you do such a tough job, but thank goodness you do. Everyone over here remembers where they were on 9/11, its like a nightmare, and we pray nothing like this ever happens again. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

why me and my friends do what we do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFKT9uB3b8s

9/11/2001. 10th grade chemistry class is when the planes hit the towers. i know you can appreciate this kel, TNT... love you all :hugs:

i cn remeber that day like yesterday went home for my lunch and saw the 2nd tower fall thought it was a film or soemthing at first then realised it wasnt went back to school and were all called into a whole school asembly and were told about it then sent home r.i.p to all those who lost there lifes that day:(

Lindsey hope the Maca does the job soon for you! :flower:

Never....:hugs::hugs::hugs: from the UK :hugs: We are thinking of you guys today. :flower:

i know the macca is doning something as the acheyness and craos are so much worse then they have been they just keep disapearing tho:shrug:

Never....that video just moved me to tears! Its like lucy and Lindsay said we all remember where we were that day.........thinking of you x x x

woooop sorry for the tmi but just had yet another streak of blood in my cm:happydance:

OMG never - I remember this day like it was yesterday, I was listening to the radio in my car on my way to work, (Newly out of college and going to my first job)....I hear that a plane hitone tower and the commentator thought it was some newbie pilot who messed up. I get into work and hear it isa terrorist attack and everyone is in the conference room watching as the towers are on fire and eventually go down. My office immediately gets shut down cuz we share a bldg. with all the communication portals for the SE United States. It was a scary feeling not knowing if there were more attacks planned and if in fact they were coming to try and bomb the communication sites! They sent us all home a few hours later, once we got everything off of our file servers and duplicated somewhere else. OF course I couldnt get home (my parents house, b/c I lived alone at the time) because they closed all the highways, so I went to my girlfriends house and slept there that night. I know I have said this to you before but....Thank you to you and all of your fellow soldiers for what you do to keep us safe.

I can't seem to load the pictures. Every time I click the mountain thing for pics it wants me to put in a URL addy. Hmm :dohh:

Never- I reminded everyday of when that happened. I was in my first semester of college and crying so hard when I saw it. I was already thinking about joining the Air Force and after that happened I HAD to join. Like it was my calling. I am so grateful for the freedom you guys provide. I wish I could have stayed in...but God didn't want me to stay in I guess. I am grateful for my country and our US soliders. I have so much honor and pride for them. Thank you!

Hello everyone :hugs::hugs:

TNT, I had a similar experience with my son 17 years ago. I didn't find out until 16 weeks as he wouldn't show up. The doctors cannot explain it. I had 9 negative pregnancy tests and 4 negative blood tests. When he did eventually show up they tried to say that i must of just conceived so they scanned me and there he was all 16 weeks of him lol. I don't think i have ever seen a doctor look so shocked :dohh::dohh:

There had to of been some kind of error with the bloods that they did take but i will never know what lol.

Hello to all the other ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs: Hope you feel better never :hugs::hugs:

I am off to mums for my breakfast so will catch you all later :happydance:

I just saw this....

OMG I would go insane if that happened to me. This story is like the show "I didn't know I was pregnant." Then one day your in labor. That is crazy. I would go crazy :wacko:

Lucy- Im doing okay. The backpain and cramping is worse...BBs are really sore and got a bad headache today. But doing okay. How are you feeling hunni?

Lindsey- Looks like AF might be showing for you! YEAY! Now you can start fresh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->