Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

TNT, I am trying to chill out, but still nervous, whenever symptoms come and go it worries me a bit even though that's normal. Whenever I rush around too much I come over all funny and have to sit down, but BBS are not as sore. :hugs:

Lindsey hope it's your AF! :hugs:

tnt congratulations :happydance: :happydance: sorry for being so late, i was away for 2 days :hugs:

lindsey any AF yet??

Tnt :hugs:

never :hugs: :hugs: :flower: for all that you do :)

still no Ov...not expecting it soon anyways :dohh: so spent the night in sydney (had to fly down) for our football game our team lost :cry: My sister and her partner are sooo annoying :cry: and they kept talking about TTC and all that i just wanted to scream ARRHHHH :( thats my whinge...am really stressing atm that they will fall pg first :cry: i think i will be devastated

oh btw SBB congrats on being team blue :) i just realised

Hey girls :wave:

Never I agree with everyone you do a great job and we're all grateful. I was watching a programme about it last night and it was just so awful and sad :(

Lindsey I hope you get AF soon. If not in 3/4 days I'd test just in case it's implantation bleeding... You never know!

TNT just wait you'll feel a lot worse!! Of course it's well worth it though :happydance:

Poor Dandy I so feel for you about your sister :hugs: I am keeping EVERYTHING crossed that you beat her to it! I know it will be so hard if she announces she's pregnant before you. I can't really offer advice but was in the same position with my best friend (which obviously isn't as bad at all) but I sort of know what you're going through so if you need to rant about her I'm here :hugs:

Hey everyone else, hope you're all ok :hugs:

X x x

my last test was 13th august and was a few days b4 that that we last dtd as my bv cam back thne the thrush came back then we got the lurgys:nope: i had a dream last night that ppl kept telling me to test as there was a chnace i could be preg so i did it for a joke as hadnt dtd for ages and it came up a bfp within seconds:haha: if only dreams were real

Lucy- I understand what you mean. How many weeks do you think you are? What are your numbers?

Dandy- Thank you hunni. Sorry your team lost but a nice little getaway is nice. Im sorry about your sister and her partner being so mean and not understanding of how you feel. That would make me mad as well. Not alot of people knew we were TTC and we kinda just kept it quiet. Why can't they do the same? I hope you OV soon and catch it. Isn't blood work in a few weeks? So you can get to the bottom of everything. :hugs: hunni!

Aw so you haven't done the deed for ages... Damn if only dreams did come true! Oh well I hope af comes soon then so you can get on with next cycle...

X x x

Lindsey- I agree with SBB. Could have been implantation bleeding. I had a little spot in creamy cm.

SBB- I have a feeling it will but as you said it is well worth it! :hugs: I went to bed at 12 and here it is 417 and im wide awake feeling kinda naucious so im drinking some sprite. :haha:

Wow TNT can't you sleep? All I do is sleep! :haha:

Hope you don't get morning sickness too bad. I was kind of ok just felt sick 24 hours a day (still do but not all day) but that's better than actually throwing up all day!

X x x

oooh big congrats tnt, very happy for you!

Have been ntnp this cycle to take it easy as getting bit stressed and we've only gone and got our :bfp:

Can't believe it!

So thankful for maca and vit b which I think has def helped.

I'm about 14/15 dpo and didn't test early as was convinced af was gonna come especially yesterday as had af type cramps, is that normal?

Anyway hope everyone is well and can I be put on front page as a success story lol :flower:

il be joining you prego ladies christmas at the latest i WILL be preg by the time the years out

Congrats Tick tock! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Lindsey I really hope you are BFP before Christmas! :hugs:

Dandy when is your testing happening? Hope everything is looking good, FX for your BFP before Christmas also! :flower:

TNT I think I am 4.4 weeks preg today. I am going to the docs on Thursday but they won't test my numbers or anything. They don't do anything for you over here until you lose 3, apparently I am still low risk. :wacko: I did my spare test Friday and it came up so dark the control line was pale, so I def saw some progress since the first test (its my profile pic), I am finding work difficult cos very tired all the time. :sleep:

If I still have symptoms at 6 weeks preg I have got further than last time.
Hope yours progresses nicely TNT, and you have a lovely healthy baby in May. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

not sure if i have ovd or not so ben wants to start temping for the rest of this cycle to see if we can catch the bugger

:hi: Ticktock....sure has been awhile! CONGRATS on your BFP hunni! :happydance::happydance: thats exciting news! Seems you kinda taken it easy got you through to a BFP.

Lucy- I really hope you get a full term baby! :hugs: I can't believe in the UK they consider you low risk. That is just crazy. Losing one is enough let alone three. Well looks like your signs are all there and the test is good. OH is making me test every morning until my blood work tomorrow. :haha: just to see the words. It definitely helps get you through I think.

SBB- IDK why I can't sleep. I was kind of looking forward to sleeping alot. I had really bad insomnia before TTC and during. I used to take meds for it but when we started TTC I stopped and went to natural remedies. Can't have those now so im just waiting for the sleepiness to kick in. :haha:

Linsey- that is a good way to think. Stay positive and it will happen! Temping will surely help figure things out and know where your at in your cycle!:hugs:

:hi: Ticktock....sure has been awhile! CONGRATS on your BFP hunni! :happydance::happydance: thats exciting news! Seems you kinda taken it easy got you through to a BFP.

Lucy- I really hope you get a full term baby! :hugs: I can't believe in the UK they consider you low risk. That is just crazy. Losing one is enough let alone three. Well looks like your signs are all there and the test is good. OH is making me test every morning until my blood work tomorrow. :haha: just to see the words. It definitely helps get you through I think.

SBB- IDK why I can't sleep. I was kind of looking forward to sleeping alot. I had really bad insomnia before TTC and during. I used to take meds for it but when we started TTC I stopped and went to natural remedies. Can't have those now so im just waiting for the sleepiness to kick in. :haha:

Linsey- that is a good way to think. Stay positive and it will happen! Temping will surely help figure things out and know where your at in your cycle!:hugs:

hes been sat reading tcyof book and the stuff they say in there about stress and cycles is bang on with me:haha:

Tick tock- congratulations!
girls where on a roll :)
x

Tick huge congrats! how about that ntnp, i was thinking of trying that for my first cycle of trying but I am not sure my anxiety could handle just not thinking about it....any advice on how to ntnp when it is something you want so bad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->