Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

hi everyone, thanks for your congrats.

ttcbaby, the only thing I didn't do was take opks, I still kept track of days and cm as just couldn't not really. But mentally I was ready for a break so think thats why I was more relaxed. Up until then I was same as you, I wouldn't have been able to handle the not knowing.
I actually thought I'd missed the eggie as we were camping when had the most ewcm so hadn't bd for 4 days before that so his swimmers must have been v determined! But did use preseed for first time which I think helped.

Tnt, we must be due near together! I've been having some cramps and backache too must just be everything adjusting I hope lol do feel quite sicky thought bleurgh

Just took another test which had a quite dark line and wasn't even v good pee so hoping thats good!

Congrats tick tock!!!

I'm soooooo happy for you, wow this has been a good month so far, I hope it continues for everyone and then we can turn this into a maca preggo thread :haha:

Don't worry about the AF cramps, I had them from about 5dpo till I was around 6-7 weeks! They felt just like AF too so I was half expecting still to get her....but I didn't :D

Ticktock- Ya we must be pretty close. I did one calculator thingy and it said 4 weeks 4 days. So we could be really close!

SBB- I think a Maca BFP thread would be awesome. Then we all can be together still.

I haven't gone to the preg side of BnB. I heard its scary. :haha: women fighten in stuff. Must be the hormones. Im still waiting to see my numbers tomorrow and then it may just set in all the way! OH got a plaster thing for the baby bump. Looks odd to me but kinda cool.:hugs:

Still haven't napped or anything today. Been up sense 3am. :dohh: I read that insomnia is pretty common in the begining stages....so im waiten for for the nappen stage now. :haha:

thanx sbb, tnt :wave:

oct 1 is when im due for my blood test :argh:

yes im glad i know my sister is TTC so if it happens first least im kinda prepared...but i just wish they would not carry on about it :dohh:

lindsey i too will be pg before/by christmas...gosh i hope so

Dandy- Oct 1st is my bday! Its a good day let me tell ya so I bet there will be good news! :hugs: Being prepared is always best. I think thats why I have such bad anxiety cause I always think the worst first just to prepare myself I guess.

Never- Thank you hunni. Just hopen for higher numbers tomorrow. Do you have the flu? Im sorry your sick...could this be a possible sign? :hugs:

:hugs: :haha: i think im the same...im a mega worrier and i get stressed about nothing really :dohh: well thats what my OH says :haha:

:hugs: :haha: i think im the same...im a mega worrier and i get stressed about nothing really :dohh: well thats what my OH says :haha:

Oh I totally know what you mean! I am the same. I take things too far in my head. Like my imagination is crazy or something cause OH always says I think too much into everything! :haha:

yes exactly!!

like the thought of getting a second dog right...i looked found and wanted....then i started to think, about all the changes it would bring, all the work, would my current dog adjust (though i know he would) would my current dog change (i would hate that) and now im at a stalemate prob wont get a second dog now :dohh:

Oh ya I was wondering about that. Well maybe it might be best sense you have all the testing in stuff to worry about and then training a new dog is alot on the body. So maybe sleep on it for a few

tnt - i don't know if it's the flu or not. at first i thought no because friday i sneezed a lot. by the end of the day it was itchy eyes, sneezing, sticky feverish feeling. yesterday it was stuffy nose, itchy eyes, fever. today it is way stuffy nose, coughing, fever, sneezing. i've heard it can be a sign, and i never get sick, but don't really want to hold hope onto it considering i don't even know when i ovulated.

dandy - one dog alone is a big responsibility. two is a huge one! definitely glad you researched everything before you decided. i'm an avid animal rescuer and i like when people take their time making the decision instead of getting the dog and giving it away because they didn't research beforehand. so thank you :hugs:

Never get well soon :flower:

TNT if you are 4.4 weeks today we are exactly the same! :hugs:

Dandy hope the time flies for you until the tests and then you can be getting on with business. :happydance:

tnt - i don't know if it's the flu or not. at first i thought no because friday i sneezed a lot. by the end of the day it was itchy eyes, sneezing, sticky feverish feeling. yesterday it was stuffy nose, itchy eyes, fever. today it is way stuffy nose, coughing, fever, sneezing. i've heard it can be a sign, and i never get sick, but don't really want to hold hope onto it considering i don't even know when i ovulated.

dandy - one dog alone is a big responsibility. two is a huge one! definitely glad you researched everything before you decided. i'm an avid animal rescuer and i like when people take their time making the decision instead of getting the dog and giving it away because they didn't research beforehand. so thank you :hugs:

I looked at your charts and it seems your temps are high if you are later in cycle. But you are feverish so that doesn't help much. But I had that temperature too. So maybe it is a sign. I sure hope so hunni! And its good not to get your hopes up.... I mean still think positive but I wasn't too high either but when I saw the BFP it took my breath away of shock. I guess see if you still have a fever in a few days or if your temps go up....

Dandy- I agree with Never...its good to not just get a dog and then change your mind. This is why we have three dogs (small ones) but still they weren't wanted and were gonna send them to kill shelters. We couldn't handle that so we took them on.

Never get well soon :flower:

TNT if you are 4.4 weeks today we are exactly the same! :hugs:

Dandy hope the time flies for you until the tests and then you can be getting on with business. :happydance:

Really???? Awesome!! Didn't you just find out last week about your BFP?

LOL im suprised it showed that soon. Must be a strong sticky bean

It is possible that FF has my Ov wrong, I could be 2 days further on, but am sticking with the final FF Ov date. I hope it's a strong sticky bean...hope yours is too. :hugs:

I just tried to click on your FF and wasn't there. :haha: :dohh: Could be possible but dont you get scan at 6-8 weeks to see the official size in such?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->