Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Woohoo kell it's so exciting! Can't wait for you to have a proper bump! At least you've got some smptoms now... When is your scan I can't remember?

X x x

April 30th at 10:30am... I requested to have the day off and still waiting to hear back from my boss

sorry I forgot about Jeff's b-day it was nice THANKS SO MUCH for asking- we just went out to din din with his sister, our niece, and my SIL fiance- he;s like me I HATE to celebrate my birthday to me it's just another day

Ooh that's soon!

Yep I'm same with birthdays, can't be bothered with a big fuss!

I'm knackered again today I'll be asleep soon lol!

X x x

SBB - i will definitely let ya'll know how the maca goes. i've heard nothing but good things on this post and through my research so i'm anxious to get it!

Ooh that's soon!

Yep I'm same with birthdays, can't be bothered with a big fuss!

I'm knackered again today I'll be asleep soon lol!

X x x

well I will be 8 and a half weeks then so I am going to cross EVERYTHING that all is ok... that's about the last time I had the M/C -that's why I want the day off............

ahhh sleep I so could lay down right now myself but I must keep plugging away at work.. BLECK ...

sweet dreams if you do fade off... and can't wait to see tomorrow morning :)

Lol don't get your hopes up! I'll pm you once I've tested...

Well I am absolutely sure everything is going to be fine, i've got everything crossed anyway :hugs:

nevertogether yay come and let us know, and come in and chat to us anytime :D

X x x

can't wait for the PM :)

thanks for crossing everything... I won't feel good and Jeff too, until the 30th is over

Hi ladies, well I was recommended this thread by sbb...we have been chatting on the clomid club page. I have maca but did not start taking it b/c I am currently trying clomid. Does anyone know if there is a problem in taking the clomid and maca at the same time? I dont want to counteract anything the clomid is doing OR cause any further s/e.

Thanks!

thank you, my wonderful ladies!

ohhhhh.....SBB :thumbup: at least you held out for the 9 days....lol...that wait is as bad as watching paint dry. I'm pretty excited for you and anxious about tomorrow for you!! I'm saying extra prayers!

Kel- sorry that you're feeling icky:sick: but i'm glad you're feeling icky....haha...does that make sense? at least we know the right wheels are turning. and the pants not fitting?? EVEN BETTER!!!!:friends:

yes, even today - cd 25, still neg. last cycle- it didn't turn + until day 38. So...now that im closer to the 21st....if af doesn't show...i'll start my progest.
i'm gonna keep taking the maca right along as well...can't hurt, right?

Nite nite girls! Get some ZZzzzzzzzzzz's

thank you, my wonderful ladies!

ohhhhh.....SBB :thumbup: at least you held out for the 9 days....lol...that wait is as bad as watching paint dry. I'm pretty excited for you and anxious about tomorrow for you!! I'm saying extra prayers!

Kel- sorry that you're feeling icky:sick: but i'm glad you're feeling icky....haha...does that make sense? at least we know the right wheels are turning. and the pants not fitting?? EVEN BETTER!!!!:friends: those symptoms are better than No symptoms...

yes, even today - cd 25, still neg. last cycle- it didn't turn + until day 38. So...now that im closer to the 21st....if af doesn't show...i'll start my progest.
i'm gonna keep taking the maca right along as well...can't hurt, right?

Nite nite girls! Get some ZZzzzzzzzzzz's

ttcbaby :hi: !! I had no side effects on my first month of clomid (well, very very mild ones) maybe it's the magic maca keeping them away!

Hey Delia, thanks hun, my temp dropped this morning :cry: and I've still got brown spotting so I don't think it's looking good...
My legs really ache today, I get that before AF - she had better not be thinking about making an early appearance!!

Hun you must be getting frustrated - are you going to do Clomid next cycle? ttcbaby was asking about maca and clomid together - have you read anything for/against that?

x x x

Got my CD21 blood results, progesterone 47 :D I think that's good!

x x x

Morning :wave:

PMA SBB PMA a dip like that could be IB- until SHE rears her ugly head you are NOT out---------- and I pray SHE does not show

Delia- yes I totally get what you are saying :rofl: and yep it's a good sick

and welcome to all the new ladies that have joined- geesh can't keep up anymore LOL

Where is WELSHIE?????????????????? Welsh mama where are YOUUUUUUUUUUU

SBB my fingers are crossed tightly for you!

Good Morning Gals!

Yes- SBB..don't give up just yet. your progest. number looks good- and I have read that sometimes you will get pre-af symptoms before because your body is trying to regulate all the NEW stuff getting ready to happen.

Yes, it is frustrating. My mid-wife told me to just wait and re-start a new chart cycle when my next cycle starts. I am going to do the clomid next cycle because even though its possible ( small chance ) to still get preggo with late ovu, eggies aren't so good.

I've read some things about people taking clomid with maca with no problems. I haven't really seen anything that suggested against taking them together. I mean, its food, right? I'll have to ask my doc what she thinks about it next time I see her...

I've read some things about people taking clomid with maca with no problems. I haven't really seen anything that suggested against taking them together. I mean, its food, right? I'll have to ask my doc what she thinks about it next time I see her...

they are fine to take togther- yes it is a food..

it's Vitex and Clomid that is the BIG NO NO... lol they cancel each other out

I'm sooooo tired today i've just had a little sleep... My legs really ache too... Not sure if I'm just being totally pathetic or I'm ill... Or up the duff :D

X x x

I'm sooooo tired today i've just had a little sleep... My legs really ache too... Not sure if I'm just being totally pathetic or I'm ill... Or up the duff :D

X x x

no you are not pathetic, ill, or up the duff (lol like that one).... any symptons???? sore nipples, not sore boobies but sharp pains in the boobies? cramping any cramping?

TIRED is a great sign....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"