Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/307d77

Here is my chart, it's either day 23 or day 25?

I get 8 week reassurance scan and they will see how far I am then, if all is well.
:hugs:

Did you know exactly when you Oved?

Ahh thanks Never :hugs: your temps are high...:flower:

Love your profile pic, cute!

So you just going to wait a few weeks and see if AF shows? That's such a cool/chilled out way to be! :thumbup: Well hope you feel a bit better soon, being ill is rubbish. :hugs:

well, i usually start on the 18th of every month but if i ovulated late that could change. i think i'm going to test on the 18th (sat) and see how that goes. still temping too. just waiting and seeing and HOPING!

thanx guys, you dont have to worry never, if i got a second dog there is no way it would end up in a shelter, worst case the breeder would take it back :thumbup: if i could give it up lol :dohh:

I too hate seeing the animals in shelters, i have considered fostering, but would hate to foster one that turned and attacked my pup :nope: and my OH keeps saying if i want another dog just get one, he doesnt want to foster

so i know a breeder who would give me a discount on my fav breed the koolie!! but i guess i just have to wait till im ready for another, she has pups im going to meet on sat :) cant wait for puppy cuddles, but the one i really wanted has been sold, so im thinking of asking her to be first in line to a pup of the litter mate she kept from that litter (if that makes sense :wacko: ) so they are only 3 months old now by the time she breeds off that girl i might be ready for another :thumbup:

:dust: to you never and all you BFP girls, hope they are all sticky :dust:

this may have been addressed in here - but this thread is so long and it's so hard to find info!! :) I am having headaches and significant Exhaustion since starting the Maca. Does this get better? been on for about a week..

Thank you!

tina - i had neither while taking maca so i can't really answer that. maybe one of the other girls can help. :shrug:

my temperatures this morning are so confusing! my first at 4:30am was 97.60. about 1 minute later i took it with another thermometer it was 98.1 and re-took with thermometer i took my first temp with was 98.76. should i just use the 97.60? it's a huge dip from 98.20. but i guess i was running a fever that day :shrug:

Tina I haven't had any headaches while taking maca either, feel like i'm always tired so i cant address that part of it either.

Ok, update for today; had a temp dip this morning, lots n lots of creamy cm an AF-like cramps in my back and tummy, was wondering if AF was gonna show up 9 days early (which has never happened before) but no sign of any blood so far so lets see. Really irritable today though, dont want DH to touch me or talk to me unless unavoidable, really need some sleep.

Oh wow I have loads to catch up on!

TNT :happydance::happydance: huge congrats :happydance::happydance: I knew it so happy for you :happydance:

Never that video was so sad, I even remember were I was that day at home here in Ireland, we all stopped and watched and even had a holiday in remembrance so sad. it was 2 in the afternoon when it hit the headlines here!:hugs:

Now I have to read back and see what else I have missed

Lucy- Your chart did you look pretty!

Never- im not sure what to do bout your temps. That is some waaaay diff temps. Maybe use the new thermo? :shrugg: I hope your feeling a little bit better. I think im getting a little sickly too. Allergies are acten up like crazy.

Tina- I never had those issues either. Sorry hun. Is yours the Organic Maca? Most of us get lots of energy and usually feel really good.

AJ- I thought I read somewhere that there is like an implantation dip? Dont quote me on it but I thought I read that. I sure hope so hunni. AF 9 days early seems a little crazy to me. Unless you usually have AF show early.

Celtic- Thank you hunni! How are you doing?

AFM- BC im crazy and have to be reassured in 20 billion ways I took my temp and its 98.97. Still really high. Tests are still BFP. OH has to see it too. :haha: I go in, in a few minutes to get my blood drawn to see if my numbers went up. I am a little more hopeful than Friday.

:hi: to everyone else. I hope you guys have a lovely start to the week! :hugs:

tina - first few days I was taking maca I felt more tired than normal. How much are you taking??
my blood results are back girls. But ive gotta see a doc about them... So in other words I dont ovulate :( least I know now... X

hey all had more ewcm today quite alot actualy so not sure whats going on had a bit of a barney last night so never got to dtd

yeah TNT you're right, i am hoping it was an implantation dip and this is it, we'll see. And no, AF has NEVER been so early since i started seeing my period 10 years ago, just 1 time when i took the morning after pill, it cut my cycle to 14 days.

Oh, forgot to add that my temp is back up this morning so let's see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->