Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

i hope so too AJ!

bloated today and sore bb's. lots of CM. just makes me think AF is on the way! eek..

TNT good luck Im sure they will have doubled :thumbup: Im doing good Im getting a big bump all ready its scary LOL I will be huge if this keeps up!

AJ FX that was a dip, its good temp is back up! ooh I really hope to see more BFP here soon :thumbup::hugs:

Never when do you expect AF hun, Never say Never, its a pain that pregnancy symptoms can be so like AF or vice versa more CM is a good sign do you check your cervix at all mine stayed soft and closed just before AF was due and never changed well stopped checking as I did not want to mess any thing up :blush::haha:

xcharx good luck with the doctor if it is a case your not ovulating at least now he can help and you can move on to the next stage:hugs:

Kel how you doing hun :hugs:

I hope every one else is doing ok :flower:

I have a doctors appointment this week and I get the results from my GTT I just wish I knew already so I can move forward with a plan. Im nervours over looking so pregnant all ready and I havent put on any weight weird! I should add this happened on my DS2 and he was huge !!

celtic - good luck at your appointment! :hugs:

AFM i'm going to test on 18 sept (sat) since i usually start AF around that date. that's all i really have to go on. i have checked my cervix before but it kind of confuses me. :shrug: i've felt sharp pains and niggles at different parts of the cycle and bloated, but nothing that makes me think we caught the eggy. have had a cold since friday that seems to be lingering as well. the stuffy nose is by the worst of it all! but like i said, nothing that points to being pregnant plus my temperatures aren't really screaming either.

Evening ladies!!

Well had my scan this morning and I'm happy to say all is well with little little :D

It was going ever so well, baby was being very well behaved so all the measurements could be checked and taken till the very last thing......the spine. Then baby became a little bugger and wouldn't get in the right position so I was moved from one position to another but it didn't help. Eventually I was sent out for a brisk walk to try shift the position and when I went back later the sonographer managed to get everything she needed thankfully!

I do however have a low laying placents which apparently is quite common but explains why I haven't felt any movements really. Its covering the baby's exit at the cervix so at 34 weeks I have to have another scan to see if its moved. Hopefully it will have but at worst if not I may end up with a c-section :(

Oh yeah and we found out the sex.....IT'S A GIRL :pink: :cloud9: (so far as they can tell!!!) :yipee: :yipee:!!!!!! So Sparkle & SBB you were correct :hugs:

Here's some pics.......

Attachments

• 13092010003.jpg
    13092010003.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 13092010005.jpg
    13092010005.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 13092010008.jpg
    13092010008.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 13092010010.jpg
    13092010010.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 0
Oh and SBB......here is my teeny tiny 20 week 'bump'......

Attachments

• 13092010018.jpg
    13092010018.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 1
oh my gosh linny! how wonderful that everything is great and that you have been blessed with a girl! your bump is adorable and happy 20 weeks! :yipee:

celtic - good luck at your appointment! :hugs:

AFM i'm going to test on 18 sept (sat) since i usually start AF around that date. that's all i really have to go on. i have checked my cervix before but it kind of confuses me. :shrug: i've felt sharp pains and niggles at different parts of the cycle and bloated, but nothing that makes me think we caught the eggy. have had a cold since friday that seems to be lingering as well. the stuffy nose is by the worst of it all! but like i said, nothing that points to being pregnant plus my temperatures aren't really screaming either.

Thanks Im looking forward to it, wont have a scan or any thing though have to wait another 3 weeks :flower:

ok well I am checking my symptoms and temps mine were not all that high to be honest,
so I had
cramps, creamy cm at 9DPO
Creamy CM and I was sure I didnt do it 10DPO
Gassy, creamy cm, peeing a lot and a bit cross 11 DPO
backake,cramps,Gassy and peeing a lot cross, felt a bit sick put down to trapped wind 12DPO
tender boobs,gassy,stretching pains,weeing lots,creamy cm cervx closed and medium 13DPO
tender boobs, cramps, gassy, weeing lots cervix closed and medium 14DPO
tender boobs, cramps, gassy, cervix closed low and soft 15 DPO

something to compare to :hugs:

Thank you Never....I hope your feeling better and your fever has gone! I'm sure a stuffy nose/cold can be a pregnancy sign but its not something I remember having. Keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:

AJ.....I started with AF type cramps from 5dpo and they continued till I was around 6 weeks pregnant or so. Not wanting you to read too much into it though, I just remeber so clearly thinking there could be no way AF was coming that early, I even cancelled swimming in case :shrug:

TNT....I am sure your numbers will double nicely :D

Dandy...bring on the test results so you can get cracking and beat that sister of yours :hugs: :hugs:

:wave: celtic. I have my GTT test when I'm 26weeks, not looking forward to the fasting part though :dohh:

oh my gosh linny! how wonderful that everything is great and that you have been blessed with a girl! your bump is adorable and happy 20 weeks! :yipee:

OOH Linny brilliant news, dont worry the placenta has time to move! a friend had the same and she was 25 weeks and bleeding heavy they wanted to bring her in and cection her, but she said no, it stopped and she was watched closely placenta moved and baby was late:flower: whoo hoo for a baby girl and I think you have a lovely little bump! :hugs::happydance::happydance:

Linny you are so right a stuffy nose is a symptom and I had one and still have one!

Never when I think about it, I also noticed increased sense of smell the day I tested I walked down stairs and smelt Garlic which I used in cooking on the saturday so kitchen was well cleaned by the monday! :haha: also increased silivia and darker wee! :haha::blush:

i've already noticed that my wee is darker today, way darker. kind of wish i knew how many DPO i am :haha: but it's nice just having a test date i guess.

Linny what a cute little bump

i really hope your right and i get mine first :)

can i ask linny - if you can remember - what you were taking and how often you were :sex: im just curious (anything you were trying in particular)

sbb can u answer too? just wondering if there is a difference for the boy and girl result or if it really is just luck?

Grrrr, wrote a long post on my fone an lost it! Summary: I have all the symptoms Linny listed except the sore boobs. I have the dark wee too, was complaining to DH that no matter how much water I drink my wee is way dark. He's threatening to stop taking me out too cuz I'm weeing so much.
Anyway, don't wanna read too much into it, we will see in a few days!

Cute bump Linny! And congrats on the lil girly bean!

Good luck Never!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->