Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Haha Lindsey....speak of the devil and she appears:lol:
How are you doing babe? Any sign of that :witch:....I'm hoping she comes to me anytime soon as well...hang in there:hugs:

I've got sooooo much catching up to do....again:dohh: I'm sorry girls you deserve so much better than this:hugs:

Never....you are SO right hun....I'm super pleased to be able to add another two :bfp: to the front page....hopefully another on the weekend huh...Keeping everything super crossed for you sweets:hugs:

TNT and TickTock....I'm so happy for you both and can't wish each of you enough sticky dust for a wonderful 9mths:hugs:....:cloud9:

Linny....:wohoo: a gorgeous lil :pink: bean....so made up for you hun:hugs:

Sparkle....have you had your scan yet? Hope you're doing ok:hugs:

Dandy and AJ it's lovely to see so many posts from you both....good luck AJ for a few days time:hugs: Dandy...where are you at sweets?

SBB...hope all is well chick:hugs:

Kel....I made it back babe:winkwink: I shall be chart stalking you with interest my dear:lol::hugs::kiss:

I know I've forgotten loads of people....it really isn't intentional and I truly hope you're all ok:hugs:

Well afm....I guess the ticker says it all really:hissy: No ovulation and past the usual cycle length with a pretty boring chart....:dohh: Hopefully something will happen soon.

Big :hugs: all round...xxxxx

:wave: welshie :hugs: you must be a busy beaver :haha:

im waiting for CD 70 to arrive so my body can maybe Ov :dohh: :haha:

during that time Oct 1 im due for my next blood test, so my gp can check my cholesterol and my liver (to make sure its normal this time) then Oct 16 is my Gyno app...im getting nervous about that, i hope she isnt mean and scary :argh:

really hope you Ov soon welshie

Aww I hope all the tests come back ok hun:hugs:
I'm sure the gyne will be ok...just don't take any messing:trouble::haha:
What cocktail of delights are you taking these days?

Hmmm....not really a busy beaver hun....have just been feeling pretty mute:shy:....you know the kinda feeling where you're so frustrated with something you actually don't know what to say anymore:dohh:

:hug:

yeah welshie im getting to that point myself :hugs:

im not taking anything atm, my dr wanted me to stay off all meds includeing vitex/maca cept folic acid so she could rule out meds as a cause for my funny liver results

im thinking of having a teaspoon or 2 of honey a day, and im going to increase my garlic intake, then i think i really just have to relax, i have to stop wishing for it soo hard and relax and let it happen i guess :dohh:

^i understand what you both mean, that's why I was so quiet the past few weeks, just needed to not deal with babies an ttc for a while.

yeah i might try to limit my visits here to once a day now...might not come on tonight, i really need to try to do everything i possibly can to help with fertility in myself and then i need to relax and think about other things, its easier when i dont see my sister, i was really stressed over the weekend, i think just being around her stresses me a little :dohh:

Hi ya peeps...... I have not had time to look back at all the pages

My weekend was wonderful..... to short but a LOT of fun......

Tick congrats.. WOW Sept has been good to you girls.......

I will catch up tomorrow

TTYL

:wave: hey kel

wish i was one of the sep ones :dohh: stupid body

I've had to wee 4 times while DH has gone once. Hmmm, need to stop ss.

Girls I'm so sorry many of you are feeling fed up, I wish there was something I could do to help. I know I can't begin to understand the frustrations some of you are going through with the long cycles, but I remember only too well the feelings of despair and disappointment month after month. I guess I just wanted to give you all big BIG BIG :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Dandy.....for me (and this is said ALOT!!) the month we caught the egg I was a little more relaxed. I'd got to the point a month or two before that getting pregnant had become almost a desperate feeling, and I was very unhappy with everything, even my relationship. The fact my best friend had got pregnant straight away made me feel more deperate I think! I knew after 12mths I would get referred for tests so that particular month I wasn't as stressed cos I guess I could see light at the end of the tunnel.

Anyway, I was using the CBFM for the second month and as soon as I got my first high reading on the saturday we :sex:, then left it a day and then the monday & tuesday we :sex: I was taking maca, soy and baby asprin. I was dated to have conceived on that monday :D

Sorry for waffling on, hope it helps :hugs:

thanx linny, yes i think having one month till i see the gyn i should just relax more

im gonna start having honey in my cereal i have heard good things about honey, and im trying to convince OH to start on the maca...:shrug: we'll see, and then im just gonna relax, talking to my sister reallly stresses me out, i was mega stressed over the weekend i was even snapping at OH, so i should maybe avoid her a bit to help destress

Hey girls!

Wow linny congrats on team :pink: great pics and a lovely neat little bump! It will grow a lot in the next few weeks trust me! I really started to notice mine moving up and the kicks getting higher after 20 weeks... Hopefully your placenta will move... One good thing is baby can't kick you repeatedly in the bladder :haha:

Dandy hope you're ok :hugs: the month we did it I was still stressing, but I'd had a chemical the month before and was on my 1st round of clomid. For some reason I just KNEW it was going to happen. But then I'd built that up, and so after ovulation I got really down because I'd convinced myself so much and thought I was going to be let down. Thankfully I got my sticky bfp!

As for the girl boy thing, I really think it's pot luck. We :sex: at least every other day. I know you want a girl, but trust me, once you're pregnant and you find out the sex and start picturing your little baby and buying pink or blue tiny clothes you honestly won't care!

TNT did you get your bloods back?

Kel glad you had a great time, hope the thunder storm has passed...

Welshie it's lovely to hear from you :hugs: I know you must be so frustrated. I wish there was something we could all do to fix all these crappy cycles for everyone. I know my 65 day cycles used to get me so down... Everyone get clomid!! :D

AJ and never I am crossing everything your symptoms are going to lead to 2 more September bfps! Would be our best month ever surely?!
Someone went through all the testing threads once to work out the percentage of bfps from those testing, and I'm sure September was a super duper month with LOADS more bfps than any other month! So let's hope so for the maca thread too :D

X x x

sbb hopefully my gyn will give me clomid :thumbup:...or maybe the fact that im eating better will help too :happydance: i have lost 2kg so far :happydance:

honestly im at the point where i just want a sticky BFP i would not mind either way boy or girl (still would prefer a girl if i could) but i would be happy for either

also im not gonna find out the sex of the baby im gonna let it be a surprise ;)

Haha Lindsey....speak of the devil and she appears:lol:
How are you doing babe? Any sign of that :witch:....I'm hoping she comes to me anytime soon as well...hang in there:hugs:

I've got sooooo much catching up to do....again:dohh: I'm sorry girls you deserve so much better than this:hugs:

Never....you are SO right hun....I'm super pleased to be able to add another two :bfp: to the front page....hopefully another on the weekend huh...Keeping everything super crossed for you sweets:hugs:

TNT and TickTock....I'm so happy for you both and can't wish each of you enough sticky dust for a wonderful 9mths:hugs:....:cloud9:

Linny....:wohoo: a gorgeous lil :pink: bean....so made up for you hun:hugs:

Sparkle....have you had your scan yet? Hope you're doing ok:hugs:

Dandy and AJ it's lovely to see so many posts from you both....good luck AJ for a few days time:hugs: Dandy...where are you at sweets?

SBB...hope all is well chick:hugs:

Kel....I made it back babe:winkwink: I shall be chart stalking you with interest my dear:lol::hugs::kiss:

I know I've forgotten loads of people....it really isn't intentional and I truly hope you're all ok:hugs:

Well afm....I guess the ticker says it all really:hissy: No ovulation and past the usual cycle length with a pretty boring chart....:dohh: Hopefully something will happen soon.

Big :hugs: all round...xxxxx

hey hunny no no sign of her but theres a good chance i may be oving as temp is so high that its keeping me awake at nigh so 13/14 days from now she should hopefully be here

Dandy - Thats what i did with my friend. I couldn't cope with her talking all the time about her pregnancy and her NEVER acknowledging my struggles. I stepped away alittle till I felt stronger and now its actually been a godsend someone being there that has been through it so all my pregnancy questions I can ask her!

one day i will think i was silly for feeling this way, but i cant help it right now :nope:

glad your friendship is still good linny, i know this to will be a thing of the past for me

Thats what i did with my friend. I couldn't cope with her talking all the time about her pregnancy and her NEVER acknowledging my struggles. I stepped away alittle till I felt stronger and now its actually been a godsend someone being there that has been through it so all my pregnancy questions I can ask her!

This was exactly the same for me an my best friend, I just stopped contacting her because she just didn't even acknowledge I was struggling.
It's all fine now and as linny says it's good to have someone to ask questions!

X x x

good morning

Linny congrats on the GIRL.. i just knew you were gonna be on team pink.. how wonderful and i LOVE the photos-- i hope one day to be able to post my photos as well.... :)

Welshie... :hugs: to you.. I complete understand where you are coming from sweetie.. i have a feeling this is gonna be a VERY LONG cycle for me.. I just know it.. don't think the clomid will work- I know horrible to say but it's been my life so why should it change now.. right?????

:hi: to all the other gals... to much to read and keep up with... UGH I'll get back in the swing of things by Thursday

AFM.... not much on the home front

Thank you SO much Linny and SBB....Thank you for what you may ask....in answer...for just being yourselves...the constant care and support mean so much:hugs::hugs:

I hate posting on here when I feel rubbish but then feel guilty for my silence:dohh:
I don't honestly know what to do at the moment...each time I've seen the gyne she's moved the goal posts....first it was a yr after the first mc and then a year after the 2nd mc....then to be told it needs to be 2yrs after the last mc and they wouldn't consider there to be a fertlity problem in a fertility clinic until it's become 3yrs!:shock::cry:
Well we're now at 16mths after the last mc and over two years in total...I've ovulated 3 times in the past year....part of me thinks about trying soy...but I've heard good and bad reviews so remain sat on the fence about that...and in all honesty the idea of clomid worries me because of the increase risk of multiples....we were over the moon when we found out about the twins but they tend to have an increased risk of coming prem...I already have an increased risk of deliverying early because of Callum and obviously all the hysteroscopies and d&c's since Callum haven't helped the strength of my cervix any.....what to do huh....wish someone could tell me all the answers:dohh:

It's not helping at the moment that two of the girls in work are expecting, one a close friend and also my SIL as well. We told Callum when she had her 20wk scan that he's going to have another cousin...he is so excited bless him and wants to see my SIL all the time...talks about cuddling the baby, singing to the baby, helping my SIL bath the baby and all the time he's chattering away my heart feels like it's breaking that little bit more.....I'm sorry girls, sat here now in one blubbering mess...but I guess I needed to get it out.

Love you all so much:hugs:

Thank you SO much Linny and SBB....Thank you for what you may ask....in answer...for just being yourselves...the constant care and support mean so much:hugs::hugs:

I hate posting on here when I feel rubbish but then feel guilty for my silence:dohh:
I don't honestly know what to do at the moment...each time I've seen the gyne she's moved the goal posts....first it was a yr after the first mc and then a year after the 2nd mc....then to be told it needs to be 2yrs after the last mc and they wouldn't consider there to be a fertlity problem in a fertility clinic until it's become 3yrs!:shock::cry:
Well we're now at 16mths after the last mc and over two years in total...I've ovulated 3 times in the past year....part of me thinks about trying soy...but I've heard good and bad reviews so remain sat on the fence about that...and in all honesty the idea of clomid worries me because of the increase risk of multiples....we were over the moon when we found out about the twins but they tend to have an increased risk of coming prem...I already have an increased risk of deliverying early because of Callum and obviously all the hysteroscopies and d&c's since Callum haven't helped the strength of my cervix any.....what to do huh....wish someone could tell me all the answers:dohh:

It's not helping at the moment that two of the girls in work are expecting, one a close friend and also my SIL as well. We told Callum when she had her 20wk scan that he's going to have another cousin...he is so excited bless him and wants to see my SIL all the time...talks about cuddling the baby, singing to the baby, helping my SIL bath the baby and all the time he's chattering away my heart feels like it's breaking that little bit more.....I'm sorry girls, sat here now in one blubbering mess...but I guess I needed to get it out.

Love you all so much:hugs:

:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"