Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Yep slightly sore nipples, sore (.)(.), feel sick, headaches, leg ache, sharp pains in (.)(.), cramping, backache - is that enough?!

X x x

I'd love it if they were all symptoms but I think it might be my brain/the clomid playing tricks on me...

x x x

sbb - good prog levels.....and symptoms...are all of these symptoms usual for you before af?

thanks for the info on the maca and the clomid. I think I will start taking it.

sbb - good prog levels.....and symptoms...are all of these symptoms usual for you before af?

Thanks hun :D

You have to come and let us know how you go with the Maca...

Yeh to be honest I do usually get some of these things before AF, but not normally this many all together... AF is still 5 days away...

I don't know, gut feeling is we haven't done it. But I don't want to give up!

x x x

Hi ladies, I am about to start on maca today but am unsure of the dosage...the bottle is saying to take about 4-6 pills per day...that seems like alot...what do you think? Did everyone start like that or slowly increase the amt by the day? Also, does anyone notice a difference while taking it?

I take 4 a day, 2 in the morning 2 in the afternoon.. I just did that straight off I didn't build up to it... Don't take them late in the day as they can give you loads of energy and you won't be able to sleep!

X x x

ok thanks sbb...I took 2 this afternoon so I wont take anymore today and start on 4 tomorrow. Besides the energy have you noticed any difference?

To be honest I take so many things, and also have acupuncture I couldn't say what does what for me! But since starting it all I have been generally happier and had less mood swings around ovulation and af. I also think I have more energy... My period also was less painful last cycle...

X x x

yah it is amazing what we are willing to do to have a bump huh....hahaha...I can agree on taking a bunch of stuff...I am right there with ya....now I get to add maca to the list. Less pain and happier sounds good to me...maybe it will help my headaches i get when on the clomid. Oh I will hope!

yah it is amazing what we are willing to do to have a bump huh....hahaha...

ain't THAT the truth....

Morning :wave: thank goodness it is FRIDAY.... :happydance: :happydance:

hope everyone is doing well

have a WONDERFUL weekend ~ENJOY~

WELSHIE WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUU

Yeh Welshie we miss you :cry:

Woohoo weekend it's gonna be warm here apparently - I hope so :D

x x x

well at least it's gonna be warm somewhere but NOT here.. chilly with rain showers all weekend :(

oh no hun :nope: we are gonna do some stuff in the garden, paint our decking and shed - I like painting :D

x x x

morning ladies....well I started the maca yesterday...not sure if this is a coincidence but (TMI Warning)...I had sex dreams all night....lol...took everything out of me to not wake the DH for some nookie.....hahahahahaha

morning ladies....well I started the maca yesterday...not sure if this is a coincidence but (TMI Warning)...I had sex dreams all night....lol...took everything out of me to not wake the DH for some nookie.....hahahahahaha

SWEET!!!!! it is suppose to increase the sex drive..I know it did with my hubby :)

well SBB glad you will enjoy painting and being out in the garden...

everything is bloomed here and the leaves are almost all out... everything is SOO GREEN and pretty... I wish it was going to be beautiful here this weekend

:rofl: Woohoo for the Maca!! Actually I've had a few sexy dreams since I've been taking Maca :D

x x x

well well where is everyone???? nothing posted since yesterday afternoon????

no one has anything to add???

Welp I hope you are all having a fab weekend so far.... I am very tired and cranky today, but the hubby cleaned for me while I worked a bit this morning

Sbb are my eyes playing tricks on me or do i see a + hpt?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->