Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

evening ladies hope you are all well will have a read back in a bit cant seem to keep up wth the threads lately lol

:haha: hahahahahaha, right on time SBB! Told u Kel would need a bigger dose!

Lol I just had a little niggling feeling I needed to come on.... I knew kel couldn't wait til Friday :haha:

X x x

Hiya Peeps:wave:

AJ and Never....getting so excited for you both! My :wohoo:man....is itching to scurry off to that front page:winkwink::lol:

SBB...How's you're day been sweets? Yes feeling a lot better after yesterday hun:hugs:
Had an ok day in work quite uneventful...the 5th person has just announced that she's pg about 12wks.....the boss is going to throw a :brat: soon I'm sure:lol:

Kel....C'mon girly...PMA PMA PMA!....it gets boring talking to the back of your head while you face the wall in the naughty corner:winkwink::lol:

Dandy...hope you're having a good day honey:hugs:

Well as for me...My pickle went on a school trip today to a welsh life museum....he wanted to bring the pig and sheep home with him...apparently they were cute:shock::dohh:...Glad the teacher told him they wouldn't fit on the minibus:rofl:

An yep Kel the temp this morning was a little bit of a suprise...no bd unfortunately and really not feeling in the mood tonight either....interestingly thou my usual ov temp and the last day of my cycle temps seem to be very similar....maybe it's the witch....FX'D!!!

Big Love Everyone:hugs:

:cry:I just wanna be in the TWW :cry:

:cry::cry::cry::cry: i just wanna Ovulate!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hiya Peeps:wave:

AJ and Never....getting so excited for you both! My :wohoo:man....is itching to scurry off to that front page:winkwink::lol:

Kel....C'mon girly...PMA PMA PMA!....it gets boring talking to the back of your head while you face the wall in the naughty corner:winkwink::lol:

Dandy...hope you're having a good day honey:hugs:

Well as for me...My pickle went on a school trip today to a welsh life museum....he wanted to bring the pig and sheep home with him...apparently they were cute:shock::dohh:...Glad the teacher told him they wouldn't fit on the minibus:rofl:

An yep Kel the temp this morning was a little bit of a suprise...no bd unfortunately and really not feeling in the mood tonight either....interestingly thou my usual ov temp and the last day of my cycle temps seem to be very similar....maybe it's the witch....FX'D!!!

Big Love Everyone:hugs:

:wave: welshie :hugs: hope the witch is on its way for you fxed

well im at work atm so my day is as good as it can be right now :dohh:

Aw welshie not another pregnancy announcement :( I hope it will be you soon :hugs:

Glad you're feeling better... I am knackered today, been to the shops and the supermarket so my legs feel like they'll fall off any minute :haha:

Hey dandy :wave: here's hoping you ov v soon and get a nice surprise!

X x x

Hey Dandy:wave:
Hope your day goes quickly and the clock moves to home time soon:hugs:
I've had a bit more spotting today than previous days and my lower back was SO tight this morning. Had a few cramps as well. I guess the next couple of days will definately shed some light on it.

I was talking to my mum the other night and she was telling me that they've just bought a new laptop and she's downloaded skype...I had no real idea how skype worked so of course I downloaded it to after I got off the phone to her. Tonight we had our first Skype video call....very surreal....and lots of giggling went on:dohh:...modern technology huh...comes to something when your mother has to tell you about it:rofl:

Aww SBB....get those legs well rested sweets:hugs:
I hate supermarket shopping...with a passion:dohh:....Strangely it's the only type of shopping that I can get Shaun to do:dohh: Did you buy anything nice in the shops?

Right then folks both my furbaby and DH are telling me it's time for bed...she's sat in her crate waiting for her treat...:dohh:

Will catch you all tomorrow...sweetdreams:kiss:

Welshie dang I gotta get Skype thingie can you believe if we all could get one and actually talk face to face.... well via internet.. HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE????

Dandy yep I hope your day goes fast......

I am soooooooooooo tuckered out, I could fall asleep right now

baby Jesus is getting to big for your lil leggies SBB???

thats cute of ur furbaby welshie :flower:

sweet dreams welshie

AFM i LOVE grocery shopping...but not when i have to do it all the time, but my OH doesnt come so i get to pick whatever i want, plus i cant afford to do any recreational shopping atm, we are on a very tight budget till our cars are paid off :dohh: so thats the only shopping i can do

my temps seem rather stable this cycle (so far) compared to last cycle, maybe the diet is helping?

my temps seem rather stable this cycle (so far) compared to last cycle, maybe the diet is helping?

and you are taking them at the same time which is good :)

mine too this cycle.. well with the exception of this past Sat and Sun but I digarded them... to much drinkie phoos for me and boy was my temps up there... :blush:

lol yeah i didnt think about that, i have set an alarm to wake me up at 4am so that i can take them at the same time every day, i used to just do it when i would wake up :dohh: thats prob it then

i do take them then go bak to sleep though, i dont get up till 4.45 for work

my body is clock work now- dont need a alarm, I just wake up... even on Wednesdays when I gotta get up at 3:50.. hmm yep I am WIDE AWAKE.. this morning at frigin 3:30am..

UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH

3.30 OMG!! thats soo early :haha: sux to be you :p

though i do wake up during the night sometimes cause of my dog anyways :dohh:

CRAP CRAP CRAP..HELP I need an question answered

Pre-seed.... I used a little last night while doing the deed for the first time.. will that stuff stay in there for a period of time????????? I just checked my CM and I gots EWCM, not a lot but enough for me to stretch and it was also watery up in der??? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->