Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

yeah but I am afraid the pre-seed is replacing the REAL STUFF and it is actually not my own EWCM

get what I mean???? but then again the stuff is not like EWCM when I put it in the tubie thingie- it's a lube and lube is watery and slick

SHIT THE STUFF WE GO THRU TO HAVE A CHILD.... OMG :rofl:

Oh i c, thats what you're worried about. I dunno if it would be all stretchy like ewcm? i dunno, never seen or used the stuff so i cant say for sure but i'm guessing the texture is kinda like KY? If so it would be watery i guess but not stretchy so the stretchy stuff is probably yours.

What a speech we'll have when our kids get out of line or cause us grief! LOL!!

yepper I am going with my OWN EWCM... :rofl: lubie junk doesn't stretch. LOL LOL

thanks guys for adding your input!!!!!

yep what a speech we will give

but glad I have you guys to talk about this stuff with

Yeh, if not for you ladies I would feel so alone cuz noone knows we're ttcing, I just kinda mentioned it to one of my friends today but we didn't discuss it much.

yeah i have no one to really discuss it with either :dohh: as its a secret too

I have my SIL but we don't get a chance to talk OFTEN enough but we do check in on each other at least once a week- poor thing even didn't have one drink this past weekend as she had her trigger shot early last week so she MAY be pregnant it is just to early to know right now

... and like I have said before ALL my friends are DONE with kids- most are 40 yrs old and older so their kids are in junior high or high school now

I am no secret almost everyone knows we are trying.. so I always get the are you OVALATING )said just like that too.. (O VA LATNG lol) yet or dam was hoping I wouldn't see you with a beer in your hand when we go out sometimes

:hugs: kel, by the time im 40 i hope my kids are in high school too :hugs: i cant fully understand how you feel :hugs: but im glad that im here to give you support, you deserve this as much as anyone else

:hugs: kel, by the time im 40 i hope my kids are in high school too :hugs: i cant fully understand how you feel :hugs: but im glad that im here to give you support, you deserve this as much as anyone else

I hope you do too Dandy I hope you do too..

and I appreciate the kind words :hugs:

yep been a long road but not as stressful as it has been the last 11 months.......... never thought I could so --I just went day to day all these years

kay gonna go spend some time with Jeff- he just got home from football practice

Sleep kicking in again but I have a sudden craving for fried chicken so we have to run out to get some.

Who else is a Maca/Clomid Combo girl and has got a BFP?? Dying to find out the numbers..I know there are a couple of you out there!!!

Morning girls!

Hope you are all ok...

Kel sounds like ewcm to me, the lube is more watery so it was prob your own stuff :happydance:
If you're getting your own just use a little preseed I think!
And yep Jesus is getting too big for my skinny little legs! Lol and my back is starting to hurt if I'm standing too long :dohh:

AJ how you doing? When you testing again?

Hey dandy :hugs:

Hi everyone else :wave: hope everyone has a good day :D

Born2be I was on maca + clomid :D

X x x

^Yeah i know, i temp a lot though just for fun so like i said, it should either be 37 or 37.1. My temp is always .1 degree lower an hour before the usual time, like if i wake up and take it and its 36.8, if i go back to sleep and wake up and take it at the right time, it will be 36.9 and i got up 2.5 hours earlier than normal today so its pretty close if not totally accurate.

I'm nervous to see my temps over the next few days, i'm gonna freak out if there are like 2 dips in a row, AF always starts out that way, like 2-3 days before she shows my temps head downward.

Um.....is it normal for pee to be REALLY dark? Even the hpt is stained, the window isnt white anymore! I have no symptoms of an infection and i've been drinking more water than i usually do so whats up with that?

AJ I stopped temping for a few days and only started temping close to AF being due, like you I was watching to see what my temps would do go up stay the same go down its a rollercoaster :hugs: my wee was very dark still is !!! 10PO may be to early so dont lose hope, wait a few more days I was terrified of seeing BFN early so I waited till AF was late:flower:

afternoon lovely ladies! :wave:

kel - yes, my chart is very hard to figure out. i've been bloated today. sore bb's (like even when i was walking downstairs they were sore...), sharp pain on right side today as well just while i was reaching up to do something. that's about it. :shrug: temp really isn't showing me anything. and yes, i saw football! my team lost to the jags. it was an underdog weekend for SURE! surprised romo didn't do one of his usually hail mary passes with 5 seconds left haha.

aj - your chart looks fab. i'm with these girls. just wait it out a few days and see what your temps do. looking like a :bfp: chart to me though!

Hi Never symptoms sound good that pain you had sounds like round ligament pain, good sign! my FX :hugs:

Hey ladies! Just come back from doctors, my day 21 blood test level for Ovulation was 6, 30 is the level to say Youve ovulated :( but my doctor said its probably because my periods are every 21days ish soo now for the next 3 months ive gotta keep a diary that states my periods, any signs of Ovulation, how much maca im taking, my temps, and days of intercourse!!
hope your all well x

Mornng :hi:

Never I just peeked a sneak at your chart :( but hell we STILL don't know anything without that coverline

Welshie- where's your temp today? hope you are doing OK

AJ- very anxious to see where you are today also

Dandy- I hope your day went fast for ya

SBB- I hope it was EWCM- but it wasn't A LOT that is for sure- it was TMI just like a goopy small glob-- and take it easy on your feet :)

To all the other preggos gals- hope you are all feeling well

and to my TTC buds... :hi: have a great day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->