Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Kel - no not yet, I will do tho =) going to buy a thermometer later!
x

Char fertility friend will be great for you. Charting is a brilliant way to tell if/when you ovulate and if you have any problems like a short luteal phase.

Kell little tempy drop today - today could be OV day :happydance:

x x x

Never you're not out yet, temp drop today could be something else... fingers crossed it's implantation!!

x x x

Good Char... make sure you put yuor FF chart ticker in your siggy!!! we LOVE to chart stalk.. :rofl:

HEY SBB----- yep a little one- maybe- maybe not... just gotta wait and see :) course Jeff won't be home at all tomorrow nite!!!! does he not understand this crap is IMPORTANT?????????????? :rofl:

I overlapped my March and this cycle so far-- they are almost INDENTICAL

Ooh that's cool... Another march cycle is what we need :D FX for a nice rise tomorrow...

As long as you get some :sex: in today you're ok!

X x x

AJ......................... what was your actual TEMP yesterday morning without adjusting it?????? wasn't it lower????? If I can remember correctly it was, so isn't that a higher temp today?

SBB---- I knew you would get a kick outta that... If I don't put it in there I may just say EH.. not to night- but with it being in there already I KNOW I have too :rofl:

Hey Kel, man you're on stalking duty early! I just put the temp in!!:haha: Ya, actual temp yesterday was 36.9 so going off that i would have a rise today.

SBB i think you were asking when i'm testing, me and Never have a date to test together on Saturday so i'm waiting till then.

Lol I don't remember asking but with baby brain anythings possible! I read you and never are testing together so am v excited for Saturday!! :happydance:

X x x

Yep Char- 3 so far-- all with :witch:'s that started in Aug... I HOPE I am one of them since mine started Aug 31st......................

hi girls! :wave:

wow, long day! how is everyone doing?

char - sorry to see the bloods showed you not ovulated, but hopeful the maca will sort everything out for you honey. the journal sounds like a good idea, but charting sounds excellent as well. at least to give you more of an idea of your cycles. we would all do our best to help you!

AJ - testing buddies :happydance: :happydance: come on saturday!

SBB / Kel - yes, temp drop today, but i'm honestly not too horribly upset about it. i think it's because i don't know how many DPO i am so it could be ID or :witch: either of which i am fine with. just doing my best not to get wrapped up in it. still have the very sore bb's today and a headache. nose still stuffy, but happy to report that i think it's going away! also, have two ANNOYING canker sores in my mouth. :( i hate them! gassy, creamy CM. all things that could be either or so :shrug:

i had a dream last night that i was telling my MIL that we were pregnant. it was a nice dream :cloud9:

Kel - I hope you are too!! When you testing??
I was wondering if theres any studies taking place on maca root & fertility, think theyd have fun with all of use hehe :D

Tnt - thanks hun :) even tho im disappointed, im happy I know!! Im excited for sat, it would be amazing if you & aj are BFP :D :BFP: WAHOO

that sounds like such a GREAT dream Never----

the last dream I had was back in July while we are on vakay.. I actually gave birth to a baby girl however, I was giving her up for adoption.. then I changed my mind.. it was REALLY weird.... I remember starting to give birth- passed out- and woke after she was born

Char as long as I O sometime SOON- I will be testing Sept 30- Oct 1st... all the info is on the front page- Welshie is so kind to keep it all updated for us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->