Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

i just went to the bathroom and when i wiped i had a tiny tiny TINY speck of red blood. i kept wiping to see if :witch: was arriving but nothing more came so my wait my be over. :witch: might be showing, but even if i ovulated CD17 this would only be 12DPO for me and that's very uncommon for me to start then because if you look at my chart i have a spot on 14 day luteal phase. maybe my cycle is weird this time around. :shrug:

DANG Never- I SERIOUSLY HOPE this is not the frigin witch.. keep us updated- because I was also numbering your days and I had you at least at 11DPO.....

well I am HAPPY to report- I just did an OPK at noon-- the flucker is POSITIVE!!!! YIPPIEEEEEEEEEEEEE gonna do one again at 4 and another at 8 just to be safe

well - my ovulation symptoms i know for a fact didn't go away until monday. didn't check CM monday, but on sunday it was definitely watery and tuesday DEFINITELY creamy. so i'm pretty confident that O was CD18 or CD19. which would make me 10DPO or 9DPO.

yay for O kel! go get it girl!!! this better be your month!!

could be IP dip and bleed babe... FINGERS SOOOOOOOOO CROSSED FOR YOU

I am scanning the OPK.. picture in a minute :lol:

:wave: girls!

OMG two more days and AJ and Never will be testing! Im sooo excited and then in the next week or so Kel will be! :happydance: :happydance: I hope we get 3 more BFP's.

Kel- I had that same issue with EWCM. I thought it was the pre-seed cause we used loads and then it stretched so I knew it wasn't the pre-seed. This is DEF a good sign! YEAY! :hugs: PS that dream was kinda crazy...did you watch teen mom or something before hand... :haha:

AJ- The temp rise is good. Maybe the other temp was ID. Sure hope so. :hugs:

Never- Ughhh I sure hope that its not the dang witch. But your cycles have always seemed like clock work to me. So for it to be 3 days early is just crazy. I sure hope not. Keep us posted...which im sure you will. :hugs:

Char- Im sorry about the OV issue. I really hope maca does something for you. I honestly feel it did something with my endometriosis as well. So hopeflly the next 3 months will help you figure out whats going on. Definitely start temping bc I thought i had a 28 day cycle and really it was 35-36. So it does really help...:hugs:

AFM- My bloods went from 84 to 145 yeterday. My dr wants to me to keep getting this done every two days to see them keep rising. I think my endo might be the cause of the constant blood draw...staying proactive just in case...which I like but it is nerve racking. I am super tired now and napping alot too. Its hard for me to work at the salon because I stand all day and I get really dizzy. So im trying to slow down there...doesn't help my clients for me to be like this...:dohh:

:hi: to all the other maca girls! Hope you are all well! Where is Lucy and Wispy? :hugs:

what ya think????

https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/CJBlam/OPK.jpg

Kel - yay :D go jump on hubby ;) hehe!! Hope you get a bfp in two weeks!?
never - im waiting for saturday :)

AFM- My bloods went from 84 to 145 yeterday

that is GOOD NEWS.... can't wait to see what your next BETA levels are.... just take it easy babe

tnt - so glad to hear everything is going well! i'm jealous :haha:

char - thanks hun :hugs:

kel - POSITIVE! :sex:

not too confident about this cycle girls. i'm hoping tomorrows temp will show me something, either way it goes, i'm happy i saw DH!

grrrrr dam don't ya just HATE having to wait til TOMORROW????

the funny thing with those tests.. the Sept 9th ones are from my last day taking clomid.. I only took them just to see what a TRUE + OPK would look like.. and I didn't get it on that CD

Geez I cant keep up with you ladies! Now I have forgotten all that I read....LOL...

Kel - Looks like that nice temp drop might be ov! I cant wait to see what your temp is tomrrow. Your cramping that you are having is normal and coinciding to that temp dip so all is looking really good for you!

Never & AJ - Oh saturday cant come fast enough!

BLAH! I seriously cant remember! LOL

Ok well nothing going on here!

TTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hi ya mama!!!!!!!!! Miss seeing you around..................

Lol, ya'll are making me all excited now, wat are u guys gonna tell me if I get a bfn on Saturday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->