Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hey girls! Well yes... I have had 2 days of +hpts... But they're very very faint and after being disappointed with a chemical last month I'm not getting my hopes up too high!! I'm just crossing everything that they get darker over the next few days... AF due tuesday so as long as my temps stay high I'll be doing another test then...

I might do one or two before then though... :D

How is everyone else? Kell glad you've got jeff doing the chores lol!

Any news from anyone else?

It's such a beautiful day here, really sunny, shorts and tshirt weather... Spent all day in the garden sorting out the shed and painting it - sounds extremely boring but it's been really nice... Knackered now though!

X x x

i'm so happy for you SBB! you have been very helpful for me since i just joined bnb and i'm excited you got your HPT. Fx'ed that everything goes great girl!!!

Thanks for replying Bethany:hugs:
Was beginning to think it was heading for thread heaven:dohh::rofl:

It definately is supposed to be good for us girlies as well as our OH's. It is supposed to balance out hormones and improve egg health while giving the old mojo a boost:winkwink: The more I think about it the more I'm convincing myself into getting some. Just wondered if there was anyone out there that would say "yes the stuff is great!" or like AC "steer clear...it mucked my cycles up!"...althou to be fair I don't think mine could get anymore mucked up:dohh::rofl:

Heaps of :dust: to you chick:hugs:

I tried this after DS2 to blance out my hormones I had PND after him and even though I was over it, I found around af I felt awful so I tried it for a few months I worked on the depression I was getting. now Im considering getting it so I can blance out my hormones again and get pregnant. so Im looking forward to reading this thread :happydance:

i'm so happy for you SBB! you have been very helpful for me since i just joined bnb and i'm excited you got your HPT. Fx'ed that everything goes great girl!!!

Thank you so much! I'll keep you all updated :D

X x x :hugs: x x x

sbb - omg, that is awesome!!!! oh I am sooo happy for you and have everything crossed for your sticky bean!!!!

I just left you a message on the clomid page....asking how you were...still having those wonderful dreams.....hahaha and to be honest I feel great on these things...I called my mom in florida and told her to buy some for her menopause also!

girl good on you I am over the moon for you right now, you have made my day a bit better!

kelster - can you tell me a bit about how you found out you were prego...were you having any symptoms before af was due?

Hi, hope you don't mind me butting in!
Im starting my OH on maca and was wondering if I should maybe start taking it too?
Any advice welcome :D

:dust: xxxx

He he thank you so much girls! :hugs: Lol I was keeping it quiet but someone stalked my chart :rofl:

Last month I didn't put my +hpts on FF before I was sure because I didn't want to jinx it, and then had the chemical. So this month I thought I'd just put them on... We'll see :shrugs:

ttcbaby thank you sweetie! I haven't mentioned it on the Clomid page, I think a few of the girls on there are having a rough time, and the last thing they need is a newbie to clomid barging in with a BFP! I have had/got loads of 'symptoms' no idea what's clomid, normal or a symptom, but here's the list: headaches, cramps, 2 lots of red spotting, brown spotting, sore fuller (.)(.) feeling sick, I also had a throbbing right calf, then 2 days of really achy achy legs, all down the backs. Also pretty tired, but can't get to sleep at night :grr:

Really glad the maca is making you feel really good - that's great :D Hope your mum likes it too!

Celtic glad Maca has worked for you before, let us know how you get on this time!

Delia hun how are you doing? Any sign of AF? Or anything?!

I'm so hungry, can't decide what to have for dinner.. I so feel like a cold glass of wine :D
x x x

Hi, hope you don't mind me butting in!
Im starting my OH on maca and was wondering if I should maybe start taking it too?
Any advice welcome :D

:dust: xxxx

Loads of the girls on here really like it, and it's also good for female fertility so I'd say give it a go :D

x x x

SBB how long have you been on maca? i'm so happy you got your bfp! FX'd it's a good sticky one!

SBB how long have you been on maca? i'm so happy you got your bfp! FX'd it's a good sticky one!

Thanks hun :D

I've been on Maca maybe 2 or 3 months... I have no real concept of time, I think 3 months but I bet it's less!!

ETA Yep I bought the Maca just after this thread was created 15th Feb, so 2 months!

x x x

kelster - can you tell me a bit about how you found out you were prego...were you having any symptoms before af was due?

my symptons were stabbing pains in the (.)(.) basically the right one only- they werent sore just a few stabbing pains here and there.. and crampy like AF was gonna show up.......up until this week I really didn't have ANY symptons..now I have the very sore boobies, watery mouth, metalic taste, very tired, peeing all hours of the day ( and it is a different kind of peeing too-sorry TMI) - but it feels like when you pee when you have a tampon in, like its leaking out slowly. I guess with the cevix expanding it places pressure on the bladder. WEIRD :loopy: I know

SBB how was your day? bet you totally enjoyed it huh????

we are getting ready to go to church for 5:30pm-so I gotta get my butt moving

welcome to the new ladies- Maca is GREAT for the male :spermy: as well as female fertility....

HA HA HAAAAAA SBB you used ETA...........baaahahhhaaaaa I was on it for about 2 montsh myself as well as the hubby.. I started it Jan 19th and stopped in the middle of March

Congrats SBB, you're v deserving of a bfp, hope it all goes well!!

Recieved my maca today, got some of ebay in the end and they smell funny but OH said they smell abit like beer (!) so he doesn't mind taking them lol

So have started today on 1000mg and will up as needed

Hope everyone else is well x

Ha kell I use ETA all the time now :haha:

I had a lovely day thank you :cloud9:

enjoy your evening & catch up tomorrow x x x

Thank you ticktock :hugs: I hope the maca works well for you, yeh it smells pretty yuck but if OH thinks it's like beer that's great! Let us know hoe you get on

X x x

no signs of af yet...i haven't tested an opk yet today...for some reason, every time i've gone to the bathroom..i forget.:growlmad: So.... i put one on the toilet seat for the next visit.

Lol that's a good way to remember!

X x x

thanks kelster! I appreciate it...I like to hear some symptoms b/c then I can look for them myself...hahaha...though i am also on clomid and that drug can cause all of these symptoms as well.

sbb - post a pic of your +hpt....if you dont mind....

delilah - i hope that nasty af stays away...let us know when you test!

Here you go Hun x x x

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...0dpo-frer-ic-have-look-me-please-x-x-x-x.html

Phew just read the whole Thread :haha: brilliant !

SBB Thanks :flower: and congrats I can see the lines :happydance: you have given me hope, I knew MACA could increase sex drive and balnce hormones delighted it may help with TTC :happydance: your ticker changed before my eyes as I was reading !

now I just have to find some in the shops DH is sold delighted at the thoughts he will get more :sex:

good luck ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->