Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

SBB congratulations! You must be over the moon, am happy for you and hope you have a sticky little bean there! :)

Thanks Soph :hugs:

Thanks celtic too :hugs: yeh I bet your hubby is v happy! Hope you both love the maca effect!

I didn't realise the ticker showed my +hpt lol!
X x x

sbb - haha how do you think we found out you tested....so I have a question for you...My bottle of maca says to take 4-6 capsules for one week and then drop down to 2 pills per week. I have been taking 4 capsules 2400 mgs for the past 3 days. Should I continue taking the 4 or drop down to 2 pills next week? How are you symptoms going...lets her them..I love to hear symptoms? have you done another test, post it when you do?

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Hi ttc, well my pack just said 4-6 tabs a day, so I just take 4... Never dropped it down...

I haven't tested today... Yesterday I did a cb digi OPK and it was negative, but today it was positive....

Today and last night I've had some pains in I guess my cervix area, it's hard to tell what's where lol! Last night had tiny bit of pink spotting, today it's just dark brown... Hoping all that isn't bad...

I'll test tomorrow and update :D

hope everyone else is ok...

X x x

Hya
where does everyone buy their maca from?
I've looked on H&B but can only find it with horney goat weed LOL xxx

Creativenature.co.uk or amazon x x x

Thanks Soph :hugs:

Thanks celtic too :hugs: yeh I bet your hubby is v happy! Hope you both love the maca effect!

I didn't realise the ticker showed my +hpt lol!
X x x

Yep as I was reading it changed, which I was delighted to see :thumbup:

Im looking forward to trying it again and so is heI hope that it works for us as well.

sbb - ok thanks for the information....I think I will stay at the 2400mgs per day for a week and then drop down to 1200 mgs.

I think sometimes the cramping is the bodies way of getting ready for the pregnancy. Also, the spotting could still be from implantation..that lil bean is burrowing his way deeper in...safe and snug! I will await the pic of your test tomorrow...i cant wait to see those 2 lines......it truly gives me hope!

Ticktock I can't believe you've read almost the whole thread!! It's mainly just us talking crap! :rofl:

Anyway yes defo give maca a try and join our little group! I think my spotting has decreased on maca, hasn't gone completely but it is a natural vegetable and as kell always says these things take a while to work and everyone has different experiences with it too... I'd try the raspberry leaf tea too, I'm going to next month...

Good luck :dust:

X x x

Hi :hi: I was wondering what is Maca and what exactly is it for? I am wondering if I should try it! Thanks

Well I don't have a bfp to report but.....

I started taking maca about 5 days before af came.
This has to be the easiest period I have ever had! Even better than while on the pill!
Started off light followed by a HEAVY day, back to medium flow and today back to light.
Next to no cramps, NO back ache (well a little, but I usually have a LOT) and not really any mood swinging! All in all a good period (not as good as no period but you know what I mean).
The only thing I can put it down to is the maca. I started taking epo again the day af came so I don't think there would be enough in my system to make a difference so it had to have been the maca.
Anyone else experiencing 'good' periods with maca?

soph that is great news.....IF i have to endure af this month then I hope it is lighter than normal!

Maca is suppose to help with your menstrual symptons as well as fertility:

remember this is a root and veggie not any kind of drug or herb...

just some info I found online that I thought I would share: and I always repeat myself, I am not a physician or any type of medical person.. I just did a lot of research and this is what I found... you just have to figure out what works for YOU....

WHAT WILL MACA DO FOR YOU?
Sex & Libido
Maca is recommended for fertility problems, sterility, and other sexual disorders. However, in Peru it has long been known as a potent APHRODISIAC. Research has proven that it acts on certain areas of the body that produce hormones and energizing substances, which enhance libido and increase virility.

Low or High levels of estrogen are a common problem to many women, which bring frustrating consequences to their health. Maca root will dramatically fix these problems. It acts as a hormonal regulator that will bring your body to its proper balance. As a result, it will alleviate menopausal and painful menstrual symptoms. What's more, it will increase your energy, reduce your stress, and even help you overcome depression. Get rid of hot flashes now! You won't be disappointed; all benefits are achieved in a very healthy way, and are only a result of natural hormonal balancing.

Good luck and lot of :dust:

delilah - did you ever end up testing?
still neg on the opk :nope: but since i am getting closer to the 21st- im gonna start progesterone to try and begin a new cycle and start clomid. I figured since today is already day cd 29- i may or may not even ovulate this cycle](*,) I will still be taking the maca throughout until something happens.

Hey ladies, so as promised here is my update https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ave-look-me-please-x-x-x-update-pg-6-a-6.html

:D

Hope everyone else is ok :hugs:

x x x

SBB glad the little guy is sticking :)
so i have a cm question. i've had creamy CM since af started, nothing else. did any of you notice this too? could it be the maca? i'm thinking maybe since the chem it's thrown my body out of whack, i just hope it's not hostile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->