Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

SBB glad the little guy is sticking :)
so i have a cm question. i've had creamy CM since af started, nothing else. did any of you notice this too? could it be the maca? i'm thinking maybe since the chem it's thrown my body out of whack, i just hope it's not hostile.

I had Creamy CM the entire time... I NEVER ever got the EWCM....

still over the moon for SBB!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Hello!!

Congrats Kelster (bit late I know) and SBB - just seen your pics and there's no doubt its a positive wahoo. Come on the maca!

Anyway I have a quick question, I bought some maca capsules beginning of the month and have taken them every since. Although i haven't really noticed a difference, my LP this month i think is gonna be alot shorter and i was wondering if anyone else had experienced that? Its normally short (9/10 days) but i think it may end up around 6 days this month which obviously is a problem! Any comments would be great, ta!!

Hi Ladies!

sbb- that looks like a BIG FAT POSITIVE to me....that is awesome...are you having any symptoms?

Kelster - thanks for the bit of information...

delilah - sorry about your bfn.......Though you arent out of it yet...not until af arrives.

linny - I am not sure how to answer your question, but i would think maca would shorten your lp....I would think it might be due to something else. Are you taking anything else?

Thanks ttcbaby - Erm i'm just taking B6 cos thats supposed to help balance hormones but over the last few months it hasn't helped really. I didn't think it would be but just only thing ive taken thats different! I get alot of spotting before AF usually at 6dpo for a few days but ive never started spotting this early! Ah well, maybe put it down to a weird month!!

Hi Linny, could it be implantation bleeding???? I thought b6 should also lengthen your lp...or is it b12? Well I am praying it is implantation bleeding.

also linny would you consider trying clomid? I know they sometimes prescribe it for lp defects. Ask your GP about it.

Yeah its B6 and B12 together thats supposed to help.......but not me! I'm gonna try soy nxt month (its supposed to be nature's clomid) and if that fails too i'l be back to the docs to beg for lots of drugs LOL. I doubt its implantation, i have a backache and feel crampy so sure its AF, thanks though!!

Hi linny, Thank you :D
I don't think the maca would cause your lp to be shorter... Have you tried b vits to lengthen it? Sorry just seen your siggy says B6. I'd say it's more likely that because a lot of people report it can have the opposite effect.. Sorry I don't really know enough about it...

Ttc I've still got the same symptoms really, v sore boobs, loads of cramps, little bit more blood just now... Just hoping it's all ok still. I'm sure it is and kell has reassured me that the cramps and bleeding are normal :D

Linny hmm B6 should lengthen your LP.... not shorten it... hmm you gots me on this one...

ttcbaby117 no problem.. I was in the same boat when I started taking- a CRAP LOAD- of herbs- I had all kinds of questions...

Deliaha sorry bout the BFN.. :(

Lol sorry linny wrote all the above then was on the phone and you've just explained about the b vits :dohh:

X x x

linny - i read that you might try soy next month. not sure if you normally have regular cycles, but after my research i realized that soy isn't for people with regular cycles. congrats on all the BFP's! i hope i'm next!

thanks girls, its silly asking cos none of us are experts. Just getting frustrated that my cycles are so messed up and the doctor won't help till next month (itl be 12mths by then!). Guess i'll just have to relax and be patient........hmmm that WILL be hard LOL!!

linny - i read that you might try soy next month. not sure if you normally have regular cycles, but after my research i realized that soy isn't for people with regular cycles.

Hi my cycles aren't very regular since coming off the pill. I mean there not like a massive diff but anything from 28-34 days, (though this month might be an early 26!) I ovulate late (this month CD20, last CD22) and i'm wanting to bring ovulation forward a little, hoping soy might help things along!

Hello to all ladies TTC best of luck for those BFPs Im Rihanna just joined BNB website I was reading some topics as a guest then I came across to your post and first time heard of Maca did some research and with all your positive comments convinced me to go and buy one Im based in london so went to look in Holland and barratt but unfortunately they had no Maca in Stock felt bad i really wanted to get it and start ASAP then I went to a chinese herbal shop and I asked them for macaroots they didn't even know what i was talking about then finally i got it from another herbal shop i got the powder one so very exited to start now me and DH we been TTC for more than 3 years we are having our IVF soon but as its through NHS so its got waiting time i think 4 months or more so I'm hoping for a miracle so I don't have to wait another 4 months and get pregnent before so fingers cross Thank you everyone for all your positive comments I'm not sure of the quantity i should start with its recommended 3gram a day which I assume is half a teaspoon if I'm not wrong and its once in a day in the morning can anyone advise me if i'm right or wrong and would be glad to know if anyon had a BFP with Maca and other thing i was researching it has only side effect for women with some breakouts I hope its not true but lets try it starting from tomorrow onward ... BEST OF LUCK ALL :dust: for everyone

Hey Rihannalove and welcome to the Maca thread :D

That all sounds about right, I really hope it helps and you can get your miracle bfp without the IVF! :hugs:

x x x

good luck rhianna and welcome. I am taking the capusle form and it says to take 4-6 capsules twice a day for a week and then 2-3 capsules after that. Each capsule is 600mgs. Not sure if that helps.....I hope we all get our bfps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->