Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

kelster- how long did you take maca before your bfp? Also were you taking anything else?

oh kelster!! i bet you're going to get a girl then! according to ingender.com if you have creamy CM when you o you're most likely to have a girl!

kelster- how long did you take maca before your bfp? Also were you taking anything else?

I started taken the Maca Jan 19th along with hubby- I was also taken regular Vitex, Natural Progestrone Cream, pre-natals, multivitamins but then I switched from regular Vitex to Femaprin because this one has vitex AND B6 in it...

the Vitex I had been on since Dec 2009 so just a little over 3 months on that stuff and 2 months on Maca... I guess that was my potion... :thumbup:

oh kelster!! i bet you're going to get a girl then! according to ingender.com if you have creamy CM when you o you're most likely to have a girl!

:lol: seriously?? LOL chinese predictor has me with my age and month of conception with a boy.. I actually went and did a few of my friends that just recently had their babies and the dang thing was right on.. LOL

all I care about is a healthy baby with 10 fingers 10 toes !!!

BLOWING :dust: all over this thread for you wonderful ladies!!!!

yes creamy CM is more favorable to a girl! but taking maca is favorable to a boy, so who knows. i'm predicted a girl if i get pg this cycle, but i would be very happy with either, i don't think i have any preference. but i think i'd like 10 fingers, 10 toes, 2 eyes and 2 ears.. and a nose. hahahaha!

oh & vitex (or femaprin in our case :D) is more favorable to a girl.
looks like you're 50 50!

LOL 50/50..

aren't we 50/50 anyways.. LOL LOL

you are too cute Mamaxm

haha YES WE ARE! good point!
ahahahhaha didn't even think of that..

haha, you ladies crack me up :) man, i wish DH would get here for training so we could TTC. i have to wait until 2 more cycles before i see him. soooo nerve racking!

kelster i jus noticed u mentioned usin natural prog cream, do u suffer from low prog? Jus wondered cos i think thats my prob with spottin an short lp.

Linny I wonder if acupuncture might help your LP? I have it but I'm no expert - might be worth asking in the TCM acupuncture thread...

x x x

kelster i jus noticed u mentioned usin natural prog cream, do u suffer from low prog? Jus wondered cos i think thats my prob with spottin an short lp.

Linny I used it once because I had a drought.. I went from Nov 23rd til March 3rd without AF... and I know taking the NPC for 14 days straight then stop for 14 days AF should show.. and she did- right on the money- jump start- not to mention I don't like my lining building up like that

I never had a short LP just to long of cycles

Nevertogther- those two cycles will go fast- I know it seems like it will be forever but you'll see

Morning to all the other ladies :wave:

SBB nice temp rise and staying UP UP UP like that

Linny I wonder if acupuncture might help your LP? I have it but I'm no expert - might be worth asking in the TCM acupuncture thread...

x x x
Thanks sbb ive never actually considered that. Think that will somethin to look into x x

Linny I used it once because I had a drought.. I went from Nov 23rd til March 3rd without AF... and I know taking the NPC for 14 days straight then stop for 14 days AF should show.. and she did- right on the money- jump start- not to mention I don't like my lining building up like that

Thanks kelster, mite look into that a bit more. Wow no af for that long, u must have caught the egg straight after that af! X x

I did catch the eggie rigth after, which I was SOOO surprised... after all these years- 19 years of no protected :sex:- and boom...

just make sure you do your research on the NPC.... that is the only time I used it.. and it is a forced bleed not a natural one.. so I didn't O before I got AF on March 3rd....

morning ladies -

linny - spotting and a short lp can be a sign of low progesterone...you def. should speak to your dr about it.

sbb - I am sooooo envying your chart right now....hahaha

I am doing good today...feeling really positive...i guess bc last night was my first night of bding for conception...hahaha...Hopefully we all get our bfps this month!

Nevertogther- those two cycles will go fast- I know it seems like it will be forever but you'll see

Morning to all the other ladies :wave:

SBB nice temp rise and staying UP UP UP like that

thanks kelster! i'm hoping it will go by super fast and i get lucky with a BFP like you :)

I cannot express how much I want you ladies to get your :bfp:

I know it suxs hearing people say don't worry it will happen or when the time is right.... trust me I have heard those things SOOOOO many frigin times I made me sick and ha all the phones calls I have gotten to tell me my friends were preggos... yep been there done that and everytime I was like WHY NOT ME....

so finally after 18 years.. yes 18 years I got pregnant, not to know I was, and then to M/C last Oct (that's how I found out I was preggos)---- I was in total shock

so when I say time will fly--- it will.. :) just not as long as it took me :lol:

I ONLY WANT THE BEST FOR ALL YOU LADIES.. HUGE :hugs:

kelster - what all were you taking when TTC? i ordered soy, but after much research, might have decided it's not right for me. since my cycle is 30 days and O around CD16 with a 14 day LP, i'm pretty regular. apparently soy isn't good for people with regular cycles? i also plan on taking maca next cycle, royal jelly, and evening primrose oil.

nevertogether I think you're right about the soy - you might mess with your cycles when you don't need to...
I took Maca and EPO (EPO up to Ov only) :D

Hope they work for you :hugs:

x x x

yeah like SBB said- soy doesn't sound right for you.. and you don't want to mess that up...

I never took anything.. we just said we are just gonna let it happen when it happens.. I guess we were meant to enjoy each other and our lives and DAM SKIPPY DID we :) wouldn't change a thing.. now it's time to SLOW OUR ROLL DOWN

after the MC is when I started searching and that is how I found Maca, Vitex ect ect etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->