Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

we are exact same cycle day aj :shock:

sparkle - thank you so much! :rofl: i hope that my cycle listened to you and will get in line! :gun:

so i just looked at my signature and realized how many of my ttc buddies are preggo... :cry:

Hi AJ....and everyone else:hugs:

That Dunstan Baby Language is amazing:shock:.....Well done for finding that Hun:thumbup:
I just watched a video on youtube...hope this link works:lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ehv5m9gnu0

Ya it is pretty awesome Welshie! I think it would especially be helpful to first time moms.

@Never: Yay! I have a cycle buddy! I think my cycles are a lil shorter than yours though for the past few months, i ov cd14 and AF comes CD29 so i have 28 day cycles, yours are 29-31 days right?

well, when i started charting it was 30 days, but it has ranged from 30-34 since march. so yes, a little longer.

Can't believe I'm saying this but after thinking about it, its probably for the best that I'm not preggy yet, DH and I have been able to deal with so much debt an stuff while we wait, having a baby would have set that back quite a bit. Now things will be a lot easier when we do have a baby and we'll even be able to have a new car by then.

Of course we wouldn't have minded being set back for our baby, it would be so worth it but I guess this is more convenient and better for all in the long run.

UGH I don't know what to do

I found out today that my sister has Meningitis- I am waiting to find out from my mom what kind she has..... because if I am PG I do NOT want to catch that

I hope so too Dandy...

your temps for Sunday did you take then later or earlier then norm?

because if you took them later I bet they were lower and you have a bit of a rise for Monday.. I BET you O'd on Sunday...

my sunday temp was taken at the normal time, its white cause i kept waking up during the night

also my temp today was 20 mins early, and i have changed my waterbed temp to colder, so im not holding much hope on todays temp

Good evening ladies :hugs::hugs:

This is to all the cycles that are messing my maca friends around. What is your problem :growlmad:, who decided that you should call all the shots. I am very cross that you see fit to give my friends the run around by turning up late, announced or not at all. Its rude and very considerate :growlmad:. If you were a person we would not allow you to cause such havoc on the boards. Now you listen up and you listen up good cycles. Get on with OV or let the witch come and then sod off back to the deepest darkest hole you can find and leave my maca friends alone to grow some maca babies.
I am not normally a rude person but these ladies are my friends and i cant allow you to go on treating them so disrespectfully. You have been warned cycles. Now pull your socks up and get on :growlmad:

Right ladies i have no way of helping you work out temps and other things that i don't understand so i thought i would do what I'm good at and give your cycles a bloody good ticking off. Here's hoping they listen :hugs: :hugs: and you all get your :bfp: very soon :hugs:

Hope you are all enjoying your evening :hugs::hugs:

:rofl: :argh: sparkle you scared me!! hope it worked for my cycle too :haha:

UGH I don't know what to do

I found out today that my sister has Meningitis- I am waiting to find out from my mom what kind she has..... because if I am PG I do NOT want to catch that

oh no, maybe it would be best if you saw her from a distance for a bit :shrug: hope you havent caught anything :dohh:

HA DANDY I TOLD YOU

Look at that temp SPIKE........................

sweet :dance: million bucks you get PG before me :winkwink:

I doubled checked and she does NOT havr the type that is contagious, if that were the case we would ALL be in big trouble from being around her the last couple of days AND she would be in quaritine-- she is in a room with someone else

hey ladies just got in been in london all day hate it but finaly have my passport i had a tiny lil bit of blood earlyer and have been havign the worst pains ever today making me feel sick so its either ov or af im sure its defo one of them finaly

YA KNOW IF ONE THINGS HAPPENS EVERYTHING HAPPENS

my frigin car just BLEW UP................

kel - so sorry honey :hugs: when it rains it pours...

dandy - i'm with kel. i think o happened!

glad to hear one or the other is on the way linds!!!

Ya that's great Lindsay!

Its official, we all have wacky cycles, why am I still spotting a bit at 7 days post! Its not supposed to pass 5 days darn it!

I just wanna cry..............

and I so do NOT need this extra stress

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

AJ - i can't get mine to last longer than three days most of the time and i only bleed for one of those days. the last two are spotting. :shrug:

Awww Kel, sorry things are so rough for you right now,I hope u feel better real soon.

Never, I'm gonna have to discipline myself an take charge of my body, I kno I need exercise an I need to gain weight, my bmi is too low which may be contributing to my not getting preggy, I eat too irregularly, really need to put myself on a strict, disciplined regime.

I used to swim in the sea every other morning a while back and my cycles cut down to 3 days religiously, as soon as I stopped swimming tho it went back to 5 an now it wants to go even longer, I'm not gonna just sit back and take it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->