Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

we are a lot alike AJ. i usually manage to eat once or twice a day, and i can never eat full meals because i get full so quickly. i'm only 10 pounds from actually being classified underweight in the army. think we both better get our butts in gear!

damn kel :hugs: that sux about your car...my exhaust is collapsing on the inside...so im gonna have to get it replaced

stop getting excited, like i said the temp was taken early and my waterbed temperature has changed so i think its a fake spike :(

My bmi is like 16.5! I'm 24, 5'4 and weigh 96lbs, everyone thinks I've just hit puberty! At least 4 times people askes if I was DH daughter! Its pretty funny but so sad too, I HAVE to do something about it....starting today darn it!

i got home from work yesterday and my dog was in my neighbours yard he is 2 yrs old and has never before jumped the fence...im so peeved that he has now learned to and i just know next time he wants to play with the neighbours dog he will just pop on over am thinking about setting up an electric fence :dohh:

Ok Dandy, we'll wait to see wat happens tomorro before we start jumping around for joy.

And wat a shocking experience that would be for ur dog!:haha:

my bmi is like 27 or something its borderline too high...so im exercising and trying to lose some kg...im wondering if that is what brought on a possible Ov early for me, however im finding it very hard to lose the kg, only lost 2, seems to be sitting around there atm

AJ i just walk my dog really, do some jogging spurts (not fit enough for a long jog yet) and am relearning to ride a bike :haha: im a spa.stic atm :haha:

we cant afford a gym...plus i wouldnt go anyways :dohh: i like to walk, i walk for prob 40 mins to 1 hour when i go out sometimes longer

I love jogging cuz I used to jog wit my dad wen I was younger but I can't do it cuz I lose massive pounds an I need all of them! I need to lift weights an mayb do some walking or sprinting for cardio. DH needs to lose about 20 lbs so this should be good for both of us.

See if you can stick to the jogging for even a month, even if u can't jog all the way walk in between for like a minute or two. When I got tired my dad would say 'walk from this lightpost to that one and then sprint between the next two' and we'd keep alternating like that.

i love running and you are right. the pounds disappear! my least favorite is push -ups. ugh

girls - i see one more post about a baby on facebook i might go nuts. i'm not lying when i say i have about 15-20 friends that just gave birth this year. so every post is a baby picture. the last one was my husband's best friend (who is deployed with him) posting less than a month until his son is born. they weren't even trying :(

I kno wat u mean Never, everywhere I look I see bump pics! Was talkin to a cousin of mine who is just awful, she has 4 kids an has tricked 2 or 3 men into thinking the babies were theirs to get money from them, long story but anyway, she isn't the greatest mom in the world obviously and she's like 'I don't kno why God made me so fertile so that I had so many of them'. I was thinking seriously, this is so not fair! One of the babies might even be for her brother in law.

:shock: that is horrible aj. i can't believe it. it makes me question a lot of things :cry: had to post this photo though. my friend stacy just had twin girls not that long ago. this picture was just way too much not too post.

Attachments

• 61765_116583895064849_110581772331728_119538_8086639_n.jpg
    61765_116583895064849_110581772331728_119538_8086639_n.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 2
that is a beautiful pic never

i know what you mean about pg pple being everywhere grrr my sis is now ttc (which you all know) a family friend with a little girl are talking about trying for another one, everywhere i go there are pg pple and babies in prams :(

i wanna be pg :(

i will try to jog more...:thumbup: however i get shin splints...so i have to stop :dohh:

i've heard shin splints are the worst. a lot of people in the army complain of them. i've never had them myself.

we will get pregnant soon dandy. we've got to keep a good attitude to keep us going and we have each other. :hugs:

Ya that's great Lindsay!

Its official, we all have wacky cycles, why am I still spotting a bit at 7 days post! Its not supposed to pass 5 days darn it!

just been to the loo and my knickers are drenched soaking wet with ewcm its lituraly running out of me:wacko:

i wish it would run out of me lindsey :dohh:

never you are right :hugs: we have a great bunch of friends on this thread, you are the best never :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->