Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

:yipee: i hope this is it for you lindsey. come on o! come on o! come on o! come on AF! come on AF! something....something.....!!!

Sounds promising Lindsey I hope this is O too!

And you're right Never we have each other which is AWESOME! You ladies keep me sane, so much better than paying a psychologist, lol!

Btw, love the pic Never!

WOW Lindsey that is great-- make sure you get PLENTY of :sex: in.......

Hey AJ :hi:

Never that photo is so cute

Dandy-- I am TELLIN' YA you O'd yesterday... you don't have to have EWCM to O.. I have never seen much really with me.. even the month I did get PG I never noticed any.... creamy is good too.....

ok soo it may only be a belt that fell off... I have no idea about cars- we have some coming to the house on Thursday to check it and fix it on Saturday then she is being traded in- she is headed to the car heaven- it is time.. she is 14 years old.... my poor car is TIRED.. LOL

oh YEAH Nickelback concert in 2 days

:wave: girls!!!

Too many posts to read. :haha: Buncha chatty cathy's! :hugs:

I hope you are well. My weekend went alright. Did some relaxing and such. Tried to clean out the closet with boxes and OH got a little peeved that I was lifting stuff :dohh: so now I wont do it anymore...im just stubborn and want things clean. :haha:

Nothing else really going on. US is wed and thats it.

Really missed you guys and hope you are all well. :hugs:

Kel- Looks like you had a dip today like I did at 4dpo!! This could be an EXECELLENT sign! :hugs:

Hey TnT-- you did????? was it a BIG ONE like mine????

glad you are feeling well sweetie

Never what the hell you still doing up?? :rofl: you are ALWAYS sleeping by now

kel...i think you are wrong... :p i think my temps are just playing with you...and me :dohh:

:wave: tnt glad you had a good weekend, how are you liking being pg so far??

:haha: you noticed :) bed time soon just watching the end of extreme makeover home edition. i don't go in until 0900 tomorrow. i usually have to wake up at 0500 so i'm staying up a little later.

:haha: you noticed :) bed time soon just watching the end of extreme makeover home edition. i don't go in until 0900 tomorrow. i usually have to wake up at 0500 so i'm staying up a little later.

:rofl: of course I did... you always log off right when I get finished up with work and it is my time to play :lol:

Dandy PMA only--- PMA--- or I will get SBB to slap ya :rofl:

Yes, it was a dip...and then 10DPO i had a dip. heres the link to my FF
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?interface=0

And I got my first BFP on 10dpo. Remember we all thought it was weird and I was thinking I was out. So hopefully we still see your temps rise over the next few days. When are you testing?

kel...i think you are wrong... :p i think my temps are just playing with you...and me :dohh:

:wave: tnt glad you had a good weekend, how are you liking being pg so far??

:wave: Dandy!

Well its going pretty well so far. Not really sick at all and just naucious.(sp) I am taking prenecare vits with DHA in them and I "think" it may have some vit in them that helps with morning sickness. So IDK. :haha: Our first scan is Wed. I think then it will for sure SET in then. I had to buy this maternity waste band today...my pants still fit they are just tight and uncomfy. I just think im incapable of sucking it in...:haha: Just letting it all out now! :haha:

How are you doing hunni? :hugs:

Yes, it was a dip...and then 10DPO i had a dip. heres the link to my FF
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?interface=0

And I got my first BFP on 10dpo. Remember we all thought it was weird and I was thinking I was out. So hopefully we still see your temps rise over the next few days. When are you testing?

ahh poot you linked it to my chart :rofl:

yuo gotta go to the left side were it says sharing and then get the URL from your home page setup.. You'll see the URL at the top

like this

Your Charting Home Page Web Address:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d0bf5 <~this is what you need to copy :)
Change URL || Add Password || Preview || Get Sharing Code/Buttons

Oh Testing Oct 10th but everyone should know me by now and I will test WAY earlier then that LOL

:haha: :haha: Oh man im so not here today apparently :haha:

Here it is

My Ovulation Chart

im kinda hopeful atm :dohh: wich is gonna make it even harder tomorrow when my temp drops :cry: but i was reading and after Ov your cervix drops and becomes firm again, now i didnt check it when i had the positive Ov test but for the last to days its been really low and firm, so if i was going to ov i have already and if you are right and i oved on sunday (the white out temp) then i might be in with a chance as we did :sex: the pm the night before and the am off that day...so maybe just maybe...

:haha: :haha: Oh man im so not here today apparently :haha:

Here it is

My Ovulation Chart

thanks babe.. but that chart LOOKS AMAZING............ not like mine with a HUGE HUGE dip at 4DPO.. I am just so afraid to wake up tomorrow and see it go down again :(

but on a good note... it will be at my normal time- I HOPE- lol not going in this week due to NO CAR...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->