Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

:haha: you noticed :) bed time soon just watching the end of extreme makeover home edition. i don't go in until 0900 tomorrow. i usually have to wake up at 0500 so i'm staying up a little later.

:rofl: of course I did... you always log off right when I get finished up with work and it is my time to play :lol:

Dandy PMA only--- PMA--- or I will get SBB to slap ya :rofl:

um...whats PMA :shrug:

oooooh fx'd for you Dandy!

Hi TNT! Glad you had a nice little break, an yeah, leave the heavy lifting alone for now, you'll have to clean around them.

:haha: you noticed :) bed time soon just watching the end of extreme makeover home edition. i don't go in until 0900 tomorrow. i usually have to wake up at 0500 so i'm staying up a little later.

:rofl: of course I did... you always log off right when I get finished up with work and it is my time to play :lol:

Dandy PMA only--- PMA--- or I will get SBB to slap ya :rofl:

um...whats PMA :shrug:

hee hee hee you are so cute.. POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE

kel...i think you are wrong... :p i think my temps are just playing with you...and me :dohh:

:wave: tnt glad you had a good weekend, how are you liking being pg so far??

:wave: Dandy!

Well its going pretty well so far. Not really sick at all and just naucious.(sp) I am taking prenecare vits with DHA in them and I "think" it may have some vit in them that helps with morning sickness. So IDK. :haha: Our first scan is Wed. I think then it will for sure SET in then. I had to buy this maternity waste band today...my pants still fit they are just tight and uncomfy. I just think im incapable of sucking it in...:haha: Just letting it all out now! :haha:

How are you doing hunni? :hugs:

im alright struggling with my wacky cycles atm

i think when i get pg ill stop bothering to suck it in too :haha: im so happy for you, cant wait for your scan that will be surreal for you, glad you are not too sick too :hugs:

:haha: :haha: Oh man im so not here today apparently :haha:

Here it is

My Ovulation Chart

thanks babe.. but that chart LOOKS AMAZING............ not like mine with a HUGE HUGE dip at 4DPO.. I am just so afraid to wake up tomorrow and see it go down again :(

but on a good note... it will be at my normal time- I HOPE- lol not going in this week due to NO CAR...........

Well like you've said before that your cycles have been crazy up until now...like they haven't been steady sense april march. So maybe the dip today is ID. Just see how the next few days pan out. But sense you Ovd off only 50mg then maybe you def have a chance if not this cycle then DEFINITELY next cycle.

:haha: :dohh: im trying...its very hard to have PMA :D when your cycles are like mine :dohh: (and yours kel, but you are doing well this cycle :thumbup:)

kel...i think you are wrong... :p i think my temps are just playing with you...and me :dohh:

:wave: tnt glad you had a good weekend, how are you liking being pg so far??

:wave: Dandy!

Well its going pretty well so far. Not really sick at all and just naucious.(sp) I am taking prenecare vits with DHA in them and I "think" it may have some vit in them that helps with morning sickness. So IDK. :haha: Our first scan is Wed. I think then it will for sure SET in then. I had to buy this maternity waste band today...my pants still fit they are just tight and uncomfy. I just think im incapable of sucking it in...:haha: Just letting it all out now! :haha:

How are you doing hunni? :hugs:

im alright struggling with my wacky cycles atm

i think when i get pg ill stop bothering to suck it in too :haha: im so happy for you, cant wait for your scan that will be surreal for you, glad you are not too sick too :hugs:

You do have the positive signs of Ov though. The cervix..your temp rise (fabulous rise) and that pos OPK. So you may be in the 2ww now.:happydance: And from last cycle being 70 days and now O in the 30s...this is FABULOUS news!:happydance:

:haha: :dohh: im trying...its very hard to have PMA :D when your cycles are like mine :dohh: (and yours kel, but you are doing well this cycle :thumbup:)

Im thinking that when you see gyno on the 16th that maybe she will give clomid or something to help stimulate Oving just like Kel.

i really hope you are right guys and i have a good high temp tomorrow

i think the eating healthy and the exercise (if i am in the 2ww) may have really helped me, which means im gonna be hard core for a bit to try to lose some more kg, just incase it hasnt happened, maybe it can still be shorter than 70 days

i would like to be on clomid and get a result like kel :) would be great!!

i really hope you are right guys and i have a good high temp tomorrow

i think the eating healthy and the exercise (if i am in the 2ww) may have really helped me, which means im gonna be hard core for a bit to try to lose some more kg, just incase it hasnt happened, maybe it can still be shorter than 70 days

Well alot of things that ive read has pointed to MANY BFPs after weight loss. My friend is in labor right now and she lost about 50 lbs and and got a BFP. I lost 10lbs before mine. So there is still hope hunni. I sure hope your in 2ww now

i would like to be on clomid and get a result like kel

hmm lets not go that far babe.. LOL I know FF gave me CH but I am very afraid it will be taking away with LOW temps----

I must admit tonight I started with some weird mild crampie pains below but my CM has all but dried up when I checked this afternoon and tonight :(

even if its a no go this time...i think its a positive sign that the clomid is doing something for you :hugs: fxed your next temp is up there with the others

thanks hunny :hugs:

NO fans tonight-:rofl:- to MUGGY outside- put the dang central air back on.....I HATE yucky sticky muggy in my house...

thanks hunny :hugs:

NO fans tonight-:rofl:- to MUGGY outside- put the dang central air back on.....I HATE yucky sticky muggy in my house...

I hate that too!!! The midwest is really fall like weather...its so weird. Hopen for a temp rise tomorrow!!! FX:thumbup:

Well i guess its the opposite for me and weight GAIN will get me my bfp:haha:

ya know what.. I TOTALLY MISSED my babes post

TTC--- honey you will O.. I just know you will :hugs:

and hey that was not very nice to give me the finger- or was that towards the weather :rofl:

AJ be MORE then happy to give you my FAT.... :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->