Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Well ship it on over Kel! I'll be happy to free you of about 30lbs!:mrgreen:

Lil Welshie can't sleep....thankfully the temp corrector has always been spot on in the past for me but todays temp was taken 4hrs 20mins before it should of been....after I'd had 4hrs sleep:dohh: I'm impressed with it after correction thou:thumbup::winkwink:

Kel....So sorry to hear that your Sis has meningitis babe....hope she's on the road to recovery soon:hugs: And as for the car.....maybe it's a blessing in disguise....real temps...a lie-in....no evil journey to work at silly o clock....and brief distraction from bedazzlement....keep positive honey!:hugs:

Dandy....I'm joining the others you definately look good for the tww:happydance: If you had set your waterbed for cooler and had disturbed sleep then chances are your temps are actually lower than maybe they should be....and that spike is awesome! We'll watch for a few days and then missy...I want you alongside us on that testing page!!:haha::winkwink::hugs: Do you have an iphone or an ipod hun? If you do there are Apps and a free podcast for running called "couch to 5k" (c25k) that is interval based and builds up gradually over 9wks, running three times a week....I'm at my couch starting block...the race starter seems to have lost his gun thou....how inconsiderate...:haha:

Lindsey....:happydance::happydance: So hope this it for you sweetheart....you deserve a medal as big as frying pan for your patience:hugs::hugs:

Never and AJ....have just googled and apparently between 3 & 7 days for a period is normal:hugs:

TNT....Glad you're doing ok sweetie:hugs: Can't wait to hear how your scan goes....I think you have the same scan date as our lovely Sparkle:happydance:

TTC....Hope you Ov soon babes:hugs:

Sparkle....Thank you so much for sorting our cycles out....and for giving me a giggle:lol::hugs: Bet you can't wait for wednesday hun. Are you still convinced :pink:??

Hoping for some company in here soon....even the dog is curled up on my lap snoring:dohh::lol:

Kel- :rofl: it was the finger to the weather...:haha: damn her!!! OH wow I didn't see about your sis...im sorry hunni and I hope and pray for a speedy recovery for her!! Positive vibes your way hunni!

Sparkle- I didn't know your scan was Wed too!! :happydance: Yours is almost more exciting...you get to know the gender!! YEAY!! I can't wait to see!

Aj- im will kel...you can have my extra like 60lbs....LOL

Welshie- I love when our dogs lay in our lap! Its so cute. My shitzu actually snores like REALLY loud :haha: but its so cute! I just love our fur babies!

Hey Sweetie:hugs:
So happy you're online and I have company...it's 04:50 here....I've been awake since 1:40...can't sleep. Had a wee at 3 and have just had to go again...didn't think there would be much there as I haven't drunk anything and there must of been a bladder full the first time....another massive wee...where's it all coming from??:shock::lol:

Am I remembering hun that you suffered with insomnia in the very early days of this pregnancy?? I'm trying to think back to Callum but it was like 6yrs ago that I was pg with him...I remember disturbed sleep but not sure whether I had insomnia or not. I definately remember not going to bed one night with the twins but then we had only found out that there was two that day:dohh::winkwink::lol:

How are your art classes going babe?

Hey Sweetie:hugs:
So happy you're online and I have company...it's 04:50 here....I've been awake since 1:40...can't sleep. Had a wee at 3 and have just had to go again...didn't think there would be much there as I haven't drunk anything and there must of been a bladder full the first time....another massive wee...where's it all coming from??:shock::lol:

Am I remembering hun that you suffered with insomnia in the very early days of this pregnancy?? I'm trying to think back to Callum but it was like 6yrs ago that I was pg with him...I remember disturbed sleep but not sure whether I had insomnia or not. I definately remember not going to bed one night with the twins but then we had only found out that there was two that day:dohh::winkwink::lol:

How are your art classes going babe?

WOWZERS!!!!! I just looked at your chart and WOWOWWOW, that is a NICE temp spike. Your temps are higher than any when I do chart overlay. :happydance: Ohhhhh Im so excited!

Ya I had crazy insomnia...but before we got BFP I was on prescrip sleep aid's. I stopped taking them in April though when we started TTC. I didn't want that stuff in my system if we did get bfp. I tried some natural remedies like valerian drops but didn't stick with it cause I was too scared. Now I dont take anything! :haha: just prenatals.

Im thinking your insomnia and wee alot is def a good sign. :happydance: You had said that, that medicine caused your temps to raise last time you took it but does it cause insomnia and peeing alot???

DSCN1473.jpg

Yeay im so glad I figured out this pic uploading thing! :happydance:

This is me, OH, and our donor! I think he is super sexy! :haha::blush:

I don't know hun:shrug: that's the frustrating thing. The med is just progesterone...how much it will elevate my own temps by I'm not sure but if you look at my homepage at the comparison chart...the purple line on the chart is the one where I took the exact same dosage of the meds in May after my D&C....:shrug:

He looks such a lovely guy hun...someone who is really caring and genuine...Fab eyes as well:winkwink: Me thinks that Shrimpie is going to be one beautiful baby:winkwink::hugs:

I don't know hun:shrug: that's the frustrating thing. The med is just progesterone...how much it will elevate my own temps by I'm not sure but if you look at my homepage at the comparison chart...the purple line on the chart is the one where I took the exact same dosage of the meds in May after my D&C....:shrug:

Ya but your temps are higher this time around. You had a spike then at 2dpo and now its at 6dpo. So maybe this is a sign. I mean you did say that you had EWCM. So maybe your body just waited to Ov. When will you test? If your temps continue to rise? I usually dont test early and I tested at 9dpo after seeing continuious high temps and peer pressure! :haha::haha::hugs:

He looks such a lovely guy hun...someone who is really caring and genuine...Fab eyes as well:winkwink: Me thinks that Shrimpie is going to be one beautiful baby:winkwink::hugs:

Thank you so much hunni! He is a really special guy. Besides my dad and grandpa and uncle, i think he is one of the sweetest men I know! He willingly volunteered to go to Afgan again next year and is completely there for anyone out there. We were shocked when he said yes to be a donor because we didn't want to be rude at all and he said he would do anything to help us out...bless him!! I will BALL MY EYES out when he leaves for Afgan! :cry:

I can't imagine what it must be like hun to have to say goodbye to people in the military...I think it would drive me crazy with worry and they have my utmost respect. Hope he has a safe time out there and gets back again real soon:hugs:

Yeah I definately had some ewcm...not much but it was definately there:lol: I guess it was just more of an overpowering instinct that Ov was going to happen:dohh:...me and my feelings:haha:
I'm supposed to be testing on the 5th hun which would be at 13dpo....I may weaken thou...especially with about 90 10miu ic hpt's in the bathroom cupboard:rofl: I'd like to make it to 10dpo really thou before I poas....must be :bodyb::lol:

I can't imagine what it must be like hun to have to say goodbye to people in the military...I think it would drive me crazy with worry and they have my utmost respect. Hope he has a safe time out there and gets back again real soon:hugs:

Yeah I definately had some ewcm...not much but it was definately there:lol: I guess it was just more of an overpowering instinct that Ov was going to happen:dohh:...me and my feelings:haha:
I'm supposed to be testing on the 5th hun which would be at 13dpo....I may weaken thou...especially with about 90 10miu ic hpt's in the bathroom cupboard:rofl: I'd like to make it to 10dpo really thou before I poas....must be :bodyb::lol:

I think that sounds like a really great plan. Well like you said about the progesterone probably starting your system to Ov. Maybe that really helped. I sure hope so. And I know you can be strong enuff...but if your temps are super high still IDK how long you will last. I sure as heck caved in! :haha: And WOW you have a TON of tests! LOL I would have started testing already just to see when it pops up! :haha: only if I had that many! LOL :hugs:

:lol: In all honesty hun....I'm absolutely petrified of seeing faint lines again....I'd love to have the willpower to wait until they were super dark but as you say if my temps stay high...I'll end up caving in:lol:

:lol: In all honesty hun....I'm absolutely petrified of seeing faint lines again....I'd love to have the willpower to wait until they were super dark but as you say if my temps stay high...I'll end up caving in:lol:

Yeah thats understandable! To be honest I was really REALLY nervous to test for some reason. I didn't want to see a BFN again and to my surprise it wasn't. But I heard that some women get really nervous to test before they get BFP. hmmm:coffee::wacko:

Well hunni...im going to try and get some rest before my marathon of peeing emenses tonight! :haha: have a good day hunni...its midnight here. Talk to you soon and hope you can get some rest!:hugs::sleep:

Sweetdreams Babe...and Lil Shrimpie:winkwink::hugs:.....Thanks for keeping the night owl company:rofl:

It sucks that we're all in different time zones and can't all be on chatting and having a good time all at once.

Hey AJ...:wave: What time is it with you sweets? It's 05:59 here...and my Pickle will be waking up any mo just as I feel ready to crawl back to my duvet:dohh:

Goodnight hunni and hope your day is great!

Morning Aj! Time zones are a pain on here. Be alot more fun to chat at once together! :haha: have a good day too hunni!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->