Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Dandy....I'm joining the others you definately look good for the tww:happydance: If you had set your waterbed for cooler and had disturbed sleep then chances are your temps are actually lower than maybe they should be....and that spike is awesome! We'll watch for a few days and then missy...I want you alongside us on that testing page!!:haha::winkwink::hugs: Do you have an iphone or an ipod hun? If you do there are Apps and a free podcast for running called "couch to 5k" (c25k) that is interval based and builds up gradually over 9wks, running three times a week....I'm at my couch starting block...the race starter seems to have lost his gun thou....how inconsiderate...:haha:
:

:rofl: no i dont have an iphone, i have an android mobile :thumbup: that is so not nice for you that the starter has lost his gun :rofl: maybe i should buy him a new one for you :haha:

TNT - beautiful pics, you 2 will have a beautiful family when you little bean arrives :)

well we have a severe storm warning here, looking forward to relaxing tonight while the storm passes :thumbup: hope its nothing to dangerous though

Dandy....I'm joining the others you definately look good for the tww:happydance: If you had set your waterbed for cooler and had disturbed sleep then chances are your temps are actually lower than maybe they should be....and that spike is awesome! We'll watch for a few days and then missy...I want you alongside us on that testing page!!:haha::winkwink::hugs: Do you have an iphone or an ipod hun? If you do there are Apps and a free podcast for running called "couch to 5k" (c25k) that is interval based and builds up gradually over 9wks, running three times a week....I'm at my couch starting block...the race starter seems to have lost his gun thou....how inconsiderate...:haha:
:

:rofl: no i dont have an iphone, i have an android mobile :thumbup: that is so not nice for you that the starter has lost his gun :rofl: maybe i should buy him a new one for you :haha:

Hi Dandy:hi:
All I can say to that is....I thought we were friends!:winkwink::rofl:

I love it when the wind is whipping round outside, rain lashing down and a bit of thunder and lightning...we don't get it very often thou...:dohh:...thankfully I guess:lol: I hope it's not too bad with you hun:hugs:

Morning :flower:

Sparkle OMG thats a quick labour, if this ones quicker eeek, are you having a homebirth this time, if not at the first twinge get going so you dont have the baby in the car :winkwink: oooh good luck on wednesday:hugs:

TNT they are such beautiful pictures, your donor looks realy sweet I like his grin LOL you will have a beautiful baby there :hugs:

Kel crap about your car,Plus your sister will she be ok!

Im up mad early, I have my GTT this morning and Im starvin and so thirsty :nope: its mad I was checking my blood sugar log from DD and when I was started on insulin my blood suagrs were much lower than they are now!!!

Welshie hey hun:hugs: I have my kitten sleeping beside me, he is in my DD little dolls pram:haha: very cute !

OOOHHH I forgot to tell ye, not important really but my cat surprised me on sunday morning, I came down stairs to find 3 tiny kittens in the litter box ( stupid cat) had to clean them although they werent dirty but still! got such a shock LOL she of course is a very happy mammy she started purring again for the first time in 4 months.

Hey Niamh:hugs:
Aww congrats to your cat:happydance:....will you keep any of the kittens?
Defo stand your ground hun regarding the sugar issues....they obviously need to start helping to get it under control...I'm afraid I don't know anything about GD but just hope they can control it for you soon:hugs:

Thank you Never hun:hugs: I hope we all get :bfp: soon:hugs:

It's been a bit crazy today what with the mad temp rise, the weeing....loads each of my 3 visits in the space of 3.5hrs and having not drunk anything...and feeling a bit :sick: on and off...you wait I've probably picked up a tummy bug!:dohh::lol:

looking forward to a welshie bfp very soon

if i had some alchohol when i was Oving...would that make it harder for us to get that BFP?? :dohh: i hope i havent stuffed anything up

well nopain as such today no where near as bad as yesterdays cm doesnt seem anywhere near as much and my boobs are killing me! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE of let it be the big ov finaly!

Good morning lovely ladies :hugs:

AJ, That midwife was a complete pain in the butt, even though she knew that i had 2 children already she wouldn't listen. Even the midwife at the hospital took some convincing that it wasn't going to last hours :dohh: she did lots of tutting and flicked through my notes roughly :dohh: I think the give me the gas and air and break my waters and then i can have this bloody baby just about convinced her lol.
If you would like some extra weight i have some going spare. In fact i can spare a few stones if you like. :dohh::dohh:

NEVER, i hope that your cycle sat up and took note too. I am expecting some BFPs this month after that lol. Aww i love the picture of the twins it's so cute. I love photos that are a bit different from the norm.

KELSTER, I'm so sorry about your sister. I hope she gets better real soon :hugs:
Cars they are a nightmare aren't they. Hope it's something simple that can be fixed.
Oooh kel lets hope the little cramp's are a sign of a BFP on the way.

DANDY I hope your cycle has been scared enough to sort it's self out :hugs: Sounds like you have a cheeky dog on your hands :dohh:
I am over weight and did nothing but walking and jogging before my BFP i lost well over a stone in the first month and then around 1/2 a stone the month after. Once the weight loss slowed up though i noticed that my body was changing shape. I know what you mean about shin splints though my SIL had them it was awful and the the doctor basically said over weight people shouldn't run WTF. :wacko:

TNT, I'm glad your pregnancy is going so well with no sickness :happydance: I am still lifting and sorting DH goes mad so i have started doing it when he is at work :winkwink: then i tell him that Ryan helped me ( my DS ) I don't know weather he believes me or not :blush:
Aww tnt your photos are lovely. I would agree your donor looks very nice :blush:

WELSHIE, No i can't wait :blush: for my scan. I am trying to keep busy today. I think i may finish off painting the front room just to make the time go by quicker. I have everything crossed for you BFP welshie :hugs::hugs:

CELTIC, I was going to have a home birth this time and have been told that i can have one. The only worry is we have a shortage of midwifes in the area so much so that i have never met my actual midwife just stand ins lol. So I'm a little worried that when i phone there will be no one to help me or they will already be attending a birth and i will have to wait. If that happens i will probably give birth alone :cry: DH would not be impressed if i gave birth on his leather seats lol, he has already said we will take my car to the hospital. Charming :dohh:
Aww what a surprise to find kittens in the kitchen. Will you keep them ? How is everything going with you ? i see from some posts that you are having trouble with your sugars :hugs::hugs:

LINDSEY, Hope OV is happening for you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well ladies i think i may need reporting to the RSPCA. I locked up last night and settled down to watch the telly as normal. Went to bed and when i got up i had a horrible hot flush when i suddenly realised that not only had i not fed the rabbit but i had also left him out all night :blush: I woke DH to go and have a look as i thought he would be dead as we we loads of foxes in the area. DH found him shivering under the garden table. Thank god he was dry. The gate had also been blown open but he behaved and didn't go out which is a miracle in its self cause he is always trying to get out. Charlie is now safe and back in his cage :blush: This has never happened before but my brain is just a fuzz at the moment :dohh:

Oh yes and did i mention one more sleep until my gender scan lol :happydance::happydance:

Morning ladies :)

Lisa-------- WHAOOOOOOOOOO nice temp rise.. wow mama..... that is MUCH better then mine and you have got symtpons.... SWEETIE-- when you testing again? I'll check the front when I am - never mind I just opened up a new window and peaked... YOU WILL BE THE 1st :bfp: for October... :)

Hey Dandy -- you getting in trouble with Welshie? :lol:

Aj- here ya go.. 30 pounds would just be off one dam leg--- nahh I'll give ya my tummy....that is the part I HATE most about my body right now-- and I use to be SOOO SKINNY--- size 28 inch waste at 5'11"

Celtic- how sweet new kitties-- I miss my baby- I can't believe she has been gone for 3 months- but we are not getting anymore cats :(

Spark- SLAP SLAP SLAP-- you left the pooor bunny outside-- you should be so ashamed of yourself....-- no excuses for a living creature, even if you are pregnant..:rofl:

:hi: Never-- how is taking your temps V coming along? I find them more accurate- do you?

Lindsey-- I sure hope you are O'ing or the :witch: is on her way.. BTW how did the job interview go?

TnT- great photos- Welshie couldn't of said it any better you two make a beautiful couple and HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO your donor is HOT!! with his spermie and your eggie- whata beautiful child he/she will be

:hi: to SBB- Char- TTC- Linny-

AFM--- I woke up at frigin 2:52am to PEE AGAIN-- ok this peeing at nite is really getting for the birds... anyhoo temp was 97.31.. I was sad but I said I have another 2 hours to sleep-- well I woke up and it was 97.51... so it IS true you can add .1 for each hour

Morning ladies :)

Lisa-------- WHAOOOOOOOOOO nice temp rise.. wow mama..... that is MUCH better then mine and you have got symtpons.... SWEETIE-- when you testing again? I'll check the front when I am - never mind I just opened up a new window and peaked... YOU WILL BE THE 1st :bfp: for October... :)

Hey Dandy -- you getting in trouble with Welshie? :lol:

Aj- here ya go.. 30 pounds would just be off one dam leg--- nahh I'll give ya my tummy....that is the part I HATE most about my body right now-- and I use to be SOOO SKINNY--- size 28 inch waste at 5'11"

Celtic- how sweet new kitties-- I miss my baby- I can't believe she has been gone for 3 months- but we are not getting anymore cats :(

Spark- SLAP SLAP SLAP-- you left the pooor bunny outside-- you should be so ashamed of yourself....-- no excuses for a living creature, even if you are pregnant..:rofl:

:hi: Never-- how is taking your temps V coming along? I find them more accurate- do you?

Lindsey-- I sure hope you are O'ing or the :witch: is on her way.. BTW hoe did the job interview go?

TnT- great photos- Welshie couldn't of said it any better you two make a beautiful couple and HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO your donor is HOT!! with his spermie and your eggie- whata beautiful child he/she will be

:hi: to SBB- Char- TTC- Linny-

AFM--- I woke up at frigin 2:52am to PEE AGAIN-- ok this peeing at nite is really getting for the birds... anyhoo temp was 97.31.. I was sad but I said I have another 2 hours to sleep-- well I woke up and it was 97.51... so it IT true you can add .1 for each hour

it went well will find out in about 10 days now either by leter or phone

lindsey fxed this it Ov for you :happydance:

kel i just offered to tie up welshies running shoes for her :p and she thought i was being nasty :haha:
also, most nights i will get up at some point to pee, normally an hour before i have to get up :dohh: soooo annoying

AFM nipples are still sore...i maybe feel bloated, :shrug: unsure as i have never felt bloated like this before :dohh: i hope im not just making that up now :shrug:
well night all, have a great day and heres hoping another good temp tomorrow..if not back to the drawing board i go and await help from my gyn :(

:kiss:

Hello. Kelster I am stalking you now :winkwink: nice temp dip and a definate Ov...wow I really hope you get your great anniversary gift! :hugs:

Dandy...your temps are up....maybe you Oved.....cool....:happydance:

How are you doing Lindsey? Sorry I have missed loads I know....

TNT how is it going? Hope all is well...:hugs:

:dust:hope to see loads of BFP's on here really soon!

Here i am, here i am!

Loving the chart Kel!

Welshie, you are 6 hours ahead of me so your 6AM is 12AM for me.

Thank you girls! We really think he is snazzy too! And he is a perfect gentlemen. :hugs:

Celtic- Wow kittens....what a nice surprise!!!

Sparkle- Tomorrow is the day!!! Yahoo!!!

Kel- I am LOVING the temp rise!!! Very nice very nice indeed! FX hunni :hugs:

Lucy- Doing okay from this stand point. How are you doing? Feeling sick or anything? I have my first US tomorrow so were very excited. I am sleeping crazy like and having some CRAZY vivid dreams! :haha: Oh and peeing alot...at least 3 times or more a night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->