Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Kel, Welshie and TNT how are you guys doing today? I see you all lurking down there.

I wasn't lurking LOL I was working but it is now lunch time

have a good day at work TnT

AJ- doing ood, trying SOO HARD not to sympton spot- but when your nippies feel very sensative and you feel lil crampies going on down der.. it's hard not too

:hi: Never- Lucy

I'm good, we've been having rain since Saturday night for most of the day but its been all last night and all of today so far so i'm missing the sun a little bit. Wouldnt mind the rain so much if DH didnt have to work today and was home with me:nope:

Hi Sparkle!

I'm so hopeful for you this cycle Kel, really praying u get your sticky beanie this cycle!

yeah isn't there some kind of tropical distrubance down there?

I am JUST thrilled to FINALLY AFTER so many dang months to be TRULY in the TWW

kel - my v temp yesterday was 97.59 and today 98.17. pretty big jump. i have my o temps on my chart but my v temp noted in the remarks to see which one works better.

Hi Never :hi:

Hi TNT, wow we are exactly the same number of days along! I have US next Thursday.....will be nervous, feeling really nauseas and sick most of the time so that has to be good....hope your scan goes well!
:hugs:

FXed Kell :happydance: and everyone else this month! :dust:

Yep, a tropical depression or something is nearby and heaping rain on us. I dont mind, just that hubby had to work and its cold. We haven't had any all night rain since we've been married! So i've been looking forward to it but then he had to get up so early to go to work an i was all cold.:nope:

I'm so excited Kel! Keeping a close eye on you for the next few days!

Hi Pinky and Lindsey!:flower:

so Never you are also doing BOTH oral and Vee Jay Jay.. so am I but I only do it just so I can hear the beep beep.... :rofl: with the ceiling fan on high it is very hard for me to hear it down below... LOL

it's COLD there? you serious.. ok define COLD.. LOL

Lucy make sure you keep us updated on your scan

Hi Kel :hugs:

Short visit, not feeling to well after today GTT is hard going fasting for so long I had to walk home about half hour walk and felt all dizzy and weak still feel rotten :nope:

I will be back later to check up on you all :)

i hope you feel better celtic!

kel - yes i'm doing both. couldn't believe my v temp jumped the much. and i agree, it's hard for me to hear too! :haha:

Hi Kel :hugs:

Short visit, not feeling to well after today GTT is hard going fasting for so long I had to walk home about half hour walk and felt all dizzy and weak still feel rotten :nope:

I will be back later to check up on you all :)

ooohhhhhhhhhh feel better babe.. get some REST

Yep my V temps are at least .2 to .3 higher.. that is why I believe my coverline is so high this time around

AHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAA NICKELBACK CONCERT TOMORROW NITE!!!!

oh crap we are under a tornado watch........... NICE.......................NOT

Feel better Celtic!

Kel, my cold is like your summer weather, LOL. Its 77.5F here now and for me thats really cold when there's no sun out.

That is what it is here now and it is frigin MUGGY as hell outside.. I have my central air on.. LOL

but our summers are usually mid 80's to the 90's

it's already 53 in germany today. and the summer was in the high 90's. i am so surprised by the weather. i heard my state back home got the hottest summer in a long time!

it was a VERY Hot summer Never and it just never ends.. I THINK by the weekend we are suppose to have fall weather FINALLY

Hello ladies :hi:
how you doing today??
felt soo ill earlier! Cancelle one of my clients & went to bed lol.
6 days until my holiday :D WHOOP WHOOP

Ahh gotta go back to work :( pooh! Its miserable here aswel!
x

The hottest it got here in the summer was 90 something in the hottest parts of the island and like 86-88 degrees where i live; so i'm seriously not used to those cold temperatures you all talk about, i would die! No fat on me to keep off the cold

Winter is coming on here now, have had to put heating on all this last week....brrr.....would love to live somewhere hot. :wacko:

I will update here for sure Kell, thanks....:flower:

Hope you feel better Celtic. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back