Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Whoa I've missed sooooooo much!!

Ok I'm going to try not to miss anyone but I'm sure I will!!

Dandy - Nice temp rise :wohoo: you MUST have OV'd!!

TNT - You and your OH make a lovely couple, and your donor is gorgeous - that is going to be one cute bubba!! Is he really pleased you're pregnant? Will you have more than one baby do you think? Will you be popping them all out or will your OH and you take it in turns?! Wish my OH could have a go :haha:
V excited for your first scan!

Sparkle - V excited about your scan!! We need pics and update asap! Lol your poor rabbit :( I always forget to feed my cats at the moment! Good job OH does it...

Welshie - That chart is looking nice, I hope it's pregginess and not just the progsterone.. :happydance:

Celtic - Did you know your cat was having kittens?! Was it just a surprise to find she'd had them? Post some kitten piccies :happydance:

AJ - CD8 let the :sex: begin :haha:

Kell - How's your sister? Chart looking good - did you change your coverline?

Never - Love that pic of the twins... Hope you're feeling a bit better about everything now :hugs:

Check this out - I really like it but wish the baby was awake in some of the pics as it looks a bit creepy sometimes! But still love it...
https://milasdaydreams.blogspot.com/

Lindsey - Wow defo sounds like OV - I really hope so! And hope you got the job too - let us know :D

Hey Char & Lucy - hope you're both ok! :wave:

AFM
Lol at you lot whinging about getting up to pee :rofl: I pee THREE times before bed, then I get up 3 times in the night, then I'm bursting in the morning!! Plus if Jesus is in the wrong position, I can need to go a LOT - 10 times in 40 mins the other day :dohh:

WOOHOO the bungalow we want to buy - the couple have offered and been accepted on the house they want :happydance: so we night actually be moving!!!

x x x

WOOHOO the bungalow we want to buy - the couple have offered and been accepted on the house they want so we night actually be moving!!!

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome babe!!!!!

I remember last year at this time- I was peeing all the time during the nite and I didn't know WHY..LOL now I do... it suxs

yes I disgarded two of those earlier temps.... LOL this am temp IS above the CL regardless hee hee hee hee hee

oh yeah my sis is MUCH better today she may get out on Thursday FX's thanks for asking :hugs:

Wow! Those pics are soooooo cute SBB! I especially love the Pearl one with the octopus and the wash day one, so cute!

And i so hope you get your new house!

Glad your sis is getting better Kell..:hugs:

TNT, just saw your pics...he is really cute and looks like a nice guy..your baby will be gorgeous! :kiss:

oh yeah my sis is MUCH better today she may get out on Thursday FX's thanks for asking :hugs:

Glad she is doing better - she doesn't have meningitis then?

Man I keep getting Braxton Hicks contractions - they are so weird!! They don't hurt, just really uncomfortable... my bump goes really hard and there's a major pressure - then it just goes!

x x x

Glad she is doing better - she doesn't have meningitis then?

Man I keep getting Braxton Hicks contractions - they are so weird!! They don't hurt, just really uncomfortable... my bump goes really hard and there's a major pressure - then it just goes!

x x x

no she still has it but they treated her with stuff ASAP... she may get out on Thursday after her Angio tomorrow.. this time she is getting morphine before hand

WOW hicks already...............

:wave: morning

kel your chart is looking fab :thumbup:

i wish my temp today was higher :dohh: i really feel like i have no chance here :(

sbb - isnt it bad to be getting contractions this early??? should you go to the dr??

i wish my temp today was higher :dohh: i really feel like i have no chance here :(

sbb - isnt it bad to be getting contractions this early??? should you go to the dr??

Dandy they look like post OV temps to me!! :happydance: they don't have to shoot up, honestly trust us :D

And no, Braxton Hicks are like really mild 'practice' contractions... I've been getting them for weeks, it's totally normal it doesn't bring on labour or anything :D

x x x

yip yip one more day of a good temp like that and you have O'd babe!!!!

Yeah Dandy it's not time to be glum yet, one more temp and we'll all be saying I TOLD YOU SO!:haha:

SBB lil bub is practicing for the big day already huh! Making sure everything is getting the workout it needs from now.:haha:

thanx guys :) you all sure do keep me sane :hugs: bet you ill be saying i told you so though :p when my temp drops again :dohh:

phew glad everything is in working order then sbb

i havent studied the charts really so i dont know what the temps do after Ov or when you get pg, i think the temps go really high when you get pg dont they?

well bubba just take a lookie at my March cycle that will show you what a PG person looks like.. but yes they do go up because your progestrone is the primary hormone which makes our bodies get warmer inside

If you are not pregnant, your temperature will stay elevated for 10-16 days after ovulation, until the corpus luteum regresses. At this time, progesterone levels drop dramatically and you get your period. Temperatures normally drop at this time as well, though it is not unusual to have erratic or high temperatures during your period. If you are pregnant, then your temperature will stay elevated and the corpus luteum will continue to produce progesterone. If there is no pregnancy, the corpus luteum will die, progesterone levels will fall and a new cycle will begin. If you are pregnant, then the life of the corpus luteum will be extended.

you can tell on your last cycle your second half phase your temps were up in the 36.50 36.60 range and that is where you are now

Hi ladies :hi:

ive got soo much to learn about these temps, get soo confused lol but so far ive learnt that if you O then your temp will go up a few .0s lol is that right? AndThen itll stay that way til af?

My friends a trainee midwife & you lot know more then her Haha ;)
x

:Hi: dandy you ok? Not long til you appointment now ;) x

hmmmm, i have watery CM already, not ewcm but watery. Guess the maca is doing something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->