Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

thank you kelster and SBB! you ladies rock :) i'm so excited to start my herbs. the stupid volcano in iceland kind of prolonged my shipment though. guess it is a good thing DH won't be here for two cycles kelster. i want to get my body figured out first and once i do, with all these herbs, then hopefully DH will be here and :bfp: high hopes!

I did catch the eggie rigth after, which I was SOOO surprised... after all these years- 19 years of no protected :sex:- and boom...

just make sure you do your research on the NPC.... that is the only time I used it.. and it is a forced bleed not a natural one.. so I didn't O before I got AF on March 3rd....

OMG........19yrs!! Thats fantastic, what a little miracle you have :happydance:. I'l think i'll just look into the prog creams but will prob leave it till i can go back to my GP next month - wish he'd do some tests to confirm but he just said he'll refer me!! :shrug:

yep the longer you take the herbs the better is it for your body :) they say it can take up to 3 months for it to get into your system :)

one of my friends is in Germany LOL right now and he was a tad bit concerned about getting home on Friday.. LOL not sure where in Germany he is though

yep Linny 19 years.. but talk with you GP and see what they say.. some here give progestrone cream even while you are preggos if you have low progestrone levels....

yep the longer you take the herbs the better is it for your body :) they say it can take up to 3 months for it to get into your system :)

one of my friends is in Germany LOL right now and he was a tad bit concerned about getting home on Friday.. LOL not sure where in Germany he is though

yep Linny 19 years.. but talk with you GP and see what they say.. some here give progestrone cream even while you are preggos if you have low progestrone levels....

i'm pretty sure all aircraft were downed in europe starting last friday, i believe. so it wouldn't have mattered where he was. flights started taking off normal today though so he should be good!

good, three months is perfect! i will be just at that when dh comes. maybe a little short. i've been having a ton of hot flashes for about a year now. not sure what this means. i read somewhere it means low estrogen. is that something that can cause problems?

hey lovely maca ladies - ive been reading about maca and it sounds fab. please can you tell me the cheapest place to buy it from in the UK?
thank you.x

kelster - sorry I you wouldnt mind me picking your brain...I actually find it refreshing to have a few preggo women around to bounce things off of. Did you have any fertility issues, like endo, fibroids, etc???? Where you actively trying for 18 years? Did you have any symptoms early on that made you say hmmm this is not normal that made you suspect you did it?

Thanks!

i'm pretty sure all aircraft were downed in europe starting last friday, i believe. so it wouldn't have mattered where he was. flights started taking off normal today though so he should be good!

good, three months is perfect! i will be just at that when dh comes. maybe a little short. i've been having a ton of hot flashes for about a year now. not sure what this means. i read somewhere it means low estrogen. is that something that can cause problems?

yeah he said on FaceBook,, happy to see jet vapors in the sky.. LOL

hmm not sure about the hot flashes have you googles that? or better yet asked your doc about it???

HoneyBee I would love to help ya but being from the US I wouldn't know.... plenty of gals on here though I know can help :)

kelster - sorry I you wouldnt mind me picking your brain...I actually find it refreshing to have a few preggo women around to bounce things off of. Did you have any fertility issues, like endo, fibroids, etc???? Where you actively trying for 18 years? Did you have any symptoms early on that made you say hmmm this is not normal that made you suspect you did it?

Thanks!

LOL you can pick my brain all you want but I BET I won't be a good help...

not that I am aware of but I could have a fertility issue ... I never dicussed with my GYN... I just went for my regular pap smears... like i said hubby and I dicussed it fully and we said if it doesn't happen naturally then that's it... we are just suppose to enjoy each other and I guess after all this time I just thought, I wasn't meant to get pregnant... and we were ok with that...

it was just our decision not to go the fertility route

activity trying yep- never prevented it

what do you mean by early symptons? the first pregnancy? yeah now that I look back but having such an irregular period just never thought...

my sister had the same thing happen to her.. she didn't realize til she was 4 months pregnant... thankfully my 20 year old nephew was perfect back then and well still is for a 20 year old kid.. who could care less about his aunt and uncle- we are old and goofy anyways.. LOL

hahaha...thanks for the information...I am really happy for you and it does help to have that kind of inspiration around!

hahaha...thanks for the information...I am really happy for you and it does help to have that kind of inspiration around!

thanks sweetie... that is why I would LOVE to scream out loud it can happen...

Hi ladies! I'm officially on the Maca bandwagon as of yesterday. Woo hoo!! Call me crazy, but I feel less tired today than I have in a while, even after pulling 11hr workdays yesterday and today. I'm out for April, but am really hoping to catch the eggie next month. May will be our 3rd real month of TTC, because we always seem to miss our window for one reason or another. Fingers crossed that the third time will be the charm.

I also started soy last month (before I knew OH would be out of town during April O), and noticed a real difference in the darkness of the line on my OPK. I also had stronger O-cramps than I've had in a while, which was a relief because I was starting to fear that I was actually O-ing. I'll definitely be continuing with the soy and the Maca until I get my :bfp:

mommyinwtg.. welcome and here's blowing BABY STICKY :dust: at ya

GOOD LUCK and keep us updated, and even if u just want to come in here an shoot the crap... please do.... me and SBB do it all the time.. LOL

Hi ladies! I'm officially on the Maca bandwagon as of yesterday. Woo hoo!! Call me crazy, but I feel less tired today than I have in a while, even after pulling 11hr workdays yesterday and today. I'm out for April, but am really hoping to catch the eggie next month. May will be our 3rd real month of TTC, because we always seem to miss our window for one reason or another. Fingers crossed that the third time will be the charm.

I also started soy last month (before I knew OH would be out of town during April O), and noticed a real difference in the darkness of the line on my OPK. I also had stronger O-cramps than I've had in a while, which was a relief because I was starting to fear that I was actually O-ing. I'll definitely be continuing with the soy and the Maca until I get my :bfp:

I will be starting Soy next cycle, if this ones a bust. what days did you take the soy and what amt? IF you don't mind me asking.

Thanks ;

BTW I do feel much more energized while taking the Maca, this is my first cycle both dh and I are taking it, it's amazing stuff!

I really want to give Maca a go, now just to find someone who stocks in Melbourne, Australia.

yeah he said on FaceBook,, happy to see jet vapors in the sky.. LOL

hmm not sure about the hot flashes have you googles that? or better yet asked your doc about it???

HoneyBee I would love to help ya but being from the US I wouldn't know.... plenty of gals on here though I know can help :)

kelster - i did ask my dr, but military doctors are crappy. they might better in other places, but mannheim germany isn't one of them. lol! i got tested for anemia and thyroid, negative on both and that's the end of that. i will google away!

morning ladies :wave:

nevertogether-- hmmmmm---- yep you have me at a loss then :)

moochacha have you tried Amazon.com...... I am sure you can find it there...ps WELCOME and good luck

Momtoaz- yeah me and the hubby BOTH felt the difference in our energy level after taking it....

LOL he called it MACRO... hee hee, he would come home and say hey babe the MACRO is doing wonders..... LOL

well everyone have a wonderful day--- enjoy...

Can i ask if the soy made u ovulate earlier? In tryin it nxt month in a hope it will bring my ovulation forward, thanks

Momtoaz- yeah me and the hubby BOTH felt the difference in our energy level after taking it....

LOL he called it MACRO... hee hee, he would come home and say hey babe the MACRO is doing wonders..... LOL

well everyone have a wonderful day--- enjoy...

:haha: That's hilarious!

Hi Ladies

Well I just order my MACA - from Healthy Direct online with free delivery - Creative-Nature only deliver free to mainland UK and Im in N.Ireland.

I really hope it works for me - im out a fortune on herbs, tablets, etc.... Already spent £800 on Acupuncture since February and it hasnt helped with my spotting at all. If Maca works in that department I will be over the moon. And then of course to get a BFP will be the icing on the cake!

:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->