Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

aj - no i havent tried any fake temps for tomorrow...should i try?

looks like i will get CH's no matter what temp i get, long as its above the line i guess

Sure Dandy! You can delete it after, I always play wit my temps to see wat happens, try it and tell me the results. I want to kno how high your temp will have to be to get crosshairs.

if it goes too low then its a no go :shrug: hope it stays up for me

i tried it, i had CH's when it i went as low as 36.21, if i went down to 36 then no CH's

Oh, just saw your last post Dandy, i think your temps will be over that but lets see!

Lol, well now you'll know the minute you temp if you've oved or not!

I guess really really hoping...and we got a bd in most days when i got the pos Ov test so hopefully it leads to more than just Oving ;) really really hoping, trying not to get tooo excited yet or its gonna not be fun when i get AF

I really dont expect to get pg, i just hope it will happen...:dohh: i guess that keeps it easier for when i get AF, and if i do im seeing the gyn and she can hopefully fix my cycles for me :thumbup:

In any case your cycle seems to have shortened so thats good. Of course a lil pink bean would be most ideal!

she would be wouldnt she :) gosh if losing weight and eating healthy really shortened it this much...come on more healthy food and exercise!!

hope you catch your eggie this cycle :) thanx AJ you have been really great

We're supposed to be bump buddies Dandy, my eggy is waiting on yours, come on pink bean!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->