Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

No electricity here at the moment, its nice cuz I get to sit and talk to DH without any interruptions.

Ok, after having a shower i better get my :sex: on, my CM is pretty stretchy so i need to make sure all bases are covered!

:wave: morning ladies!

dandy - i've got my FX'ed that when i get home i see a high temp from you. i'm pretty confident i will! :happydance:

No electricity here at the moment, its nice cuz I get to sit and talk to DH without any interruptions.

Ok, after having a shower i better get my :sex: on, my CM is pretty stretchy so i need to make sure all bases are covered!

I think the ONLY way we got our BFP because we inseminated prior to Ov and day of OV. So you get your BDing on AJ!! :happydance:

:wave: morning never...how long are you gonna be out?? its only 2.30pm here :dohh: its ages till i go to bed

TNT - You and your OH make a lovely couple, and your donor is gorgeous - that is going to be one cute bubba!! Is he really pleased you're pregnant? Will you have more than one baby do you think? Will you be popping them all out or will your OH and you take it in turns?! Wish my OH could have a go :haha:
V excited for your first scan!

x x x

THank you very much! We think he is really sexy too! And what makes it better is he's not a cocky type...really humble and genuine. He blushes when we tell him he's hot! :haha::haha: He is super pleased we got BFP. He came home from training today a day early after like a month and surprised us. And he rubbed my tummy and gave me a hug. :hugs: Awww. :cloud9:

As far as more children go....We would certainly LOVE to have more but I think we really just want to make it through this journey and have our little blessing for now. Amy (OH) has a really bad tilted uterus so Im thinking would be incredibly hard for her but not impossible I guess. She jokes and says she doesn't want to ruin her figure (must be nice) :haha: But I know if I couldn't bare anymore and we wanted more then of course she would.

I think right now its one day at a time I suppose.

Morning ladies :hi:

dandy - fx for a good temp :)

aj - if we had a power cut I think my Oh wouldHave withdrawal symptoms from the xbox hehe!

tnt - it would be luvly if you both had a child each :D like you said, see how this bean goes :)

:hi: to all the other luvly ladies :) x

Morning ladies :hugs:

I am jumping on real quick as i have to get the kids ready and get out of the house in 1 hour :wacko:

I am off to my gender scan this morning. My appointment is 1030. It's a good hour drive and there are gas works going on along the road we need :growlmad: so who knows how long it will take. I will let you all know how it goes.

Hope you are all ok enjoy your day ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

good luck sparkle!

dandy - it's 8:04am here so i usually see you awake at the end of my day :)

Sparkle - have fun :D traffic is the bain of my life

never - hiya hun! You ok
X

Morning

Geesh Dandy and AJ you guys were VERY chatty...LOL

:hi: TnT, Never, Char

Can't wait to find out Spark.. I say GIRL................ hee hee hee

AFM= Sis is good she may get out tomorrow- my frigin temp I DON'T UNDERSTAND???

how can I take it at 2:50am (PEE TIME AGAIN) and it was 97.40 and I wake up at 5:45am and it is 97.28?????????????????? can someone explain that one...

well either way my temps are NOT going up so I am gonna say I am out this cycle- but VERY happy to have just O'd....... now we wait til December to try again

oh YEAH

NICKELBACK CONCERT TONIGHT.........

MY FAVORITE SONG

DAM VIDEO doesn't work.................ahhhhhh POOT

:wave: kel

we were chatty huh :haha:

glad your sis is getting out :happydance:

sorry im a noob at temps :dohh: sorry you think you are out, maybe we will get them just before xmas together :hugs:

I do hope im not out yet :dohh: tomorrow morning will tell

night all have a great day :hugs:

Hello ladies :hugs:

I am back and we are on team .............:pink: I am so pleased.

I will try and upload some pictures later. It was a fantastic experience and I'm glad i decided to get one :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh yes and DH you were wrong :smug: lol

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO a GIRL

I knew it I knew it.. CONGRATS SPARK!!!!

Sparkle - Congratz on finding out its a girl :D yay!!

kel - WAHOO girly :D who you going with?? Ive never been to a concert :(

I havent taken maca for nearly a week now! Ahh im rubbish :( x

well now I AM PISSED.. the two people that I bought tickets for,,, umm yeah $207.00 for them.. she is sick and NOT sure if they are going AND she never paid for the tickets

LIKE I HAVE AN EXTRA $207.00 laying around

Kel - thats awfull!? What a joke! Tell her its a once in life time thing so she needs to be dosing up on paracetamol & get ready!

Oh ladies I just went on facebook to see one of the girls I went TO school with is in labour :( im so fed up of waiting for my bfp :'( I know I should be greatefull that im healthy, but just feel like im missing a big gap in my life :(
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->