Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Awww Spark.... she is ADORABLE!!!!!!!

Char- no it just REALLY pissing me off because she said she would let me know by 3 if they are going.. UMM NO I need to know earlier then that so I can see if I can get someone to buy these tickets.. she never once said well no worries if you can't sell them I will still pay for them...

I BOUGHT THEM for her and her husband.... I didn't just buy them and say- hey you want to go, I have extra tickets................

SOB I am REALLY REALLY PISSED..............

hey ladies hope u are all well sparkle congrats on team pink she is a beaut!

i THINK i am about 3 dpo today as the pain from when i was in london has been replaced with a dull achey b4 af feeling full of wind too :haha:[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Yay Sparkle a gorgeous baby girl, really pleased for you!

Hope everyone is well, Dandy & AJ have been really chatty so catching up on the gossip.

Dandy I really hope you have 'O'd'.

I'm thinking I may be able to test on the 16th - just need to make sure I 'O' this week!

YEAHOOOOO SPARKLE!!!!!

She is ADORABLE! Congratulations on the little princess! So happy for you hunni!:cloud9:

Kel - glad someone bought the tickets... Well I hope shes crossed off your xmas list ;)

Lindsey - yay I really hope you have o'd! Fingers crossed you caught the egg :)

Yazzy- hope you do o babe :) then batch the egg!!

sparkle - wow girl them pics are amazing ;) bet your well chuffed!

x

Gonna go get ready here soon. Have our ultrasound in 2 and a half hours! YEAY!!!

You ladies have a wonderful day!! :hugs:

Kel- Im sure what to think about your temp. BUT you did in fact OV so if not this cycle im sure next cycle! But your not completely out yet! I have seen some people with bfp have a worse temp chart than you do....so FX hunni! Have fun tonight!

Gonna go get ready here soon. Have our ultrasound in 2 and a half hours! YEAY!!!

You ladies have a wonderful day!! :hugs:

Kel- Im sure what to think about your temp. BUT you did in fact OV so if not this cycle im sure next cycle! But your not completely out yet! I have seen some people with bfp have a worse temp chart than you do....so FX hunni! Have fun tonight!

we'll see but if it doesn't happen this time we are waiting til Dec to start again..............

YAY can't wait to hear all about it...

Char-- LOL nah she is a good friend and well she FINALLY texted me to say she she is paying for them if I didn't sell them --so she got lucky LOL

Gosh....I can't believe how many pages have been added in the space of 24hrs:shock::lol:

Sparkle.....SUPER HUGE CONGRATULATIONS babe:hugs::cloud9: Is Mr Sparkle now liking the name Erica?:winkwink::rofl:

Linds....So happy that you have a fresh start to a new cycle babe:hugs:

Kel...Glad your Sis is on the road to recovery sweets and you managed to get some other people to go and see Nickleback....If there wasn't a rather large pond inbetween us I would of been there like a shot:winkwink:
Don't be too down on that chart of yours sweets....It's making a similar shape to the March one at the moment so hang in there....Otherwise I shall be calling on SBB to slap you with PMA:winkwink::hugs:

SBB...Hope you've had a good day hun:hugs: I can't help hope that it isn't just the meds....it's so different to the April cycle chart when I took exactly the same dosage....but who knows at the mo:shrug:
That's fab news about the house sweets....you could be all moved in by the time lil Jesus arrives....FX'd:hugs:

Dandy....Keeping everything crossed for those CH's babe....you'll get them for sure:hugs:

TNT...hope the scan goes perfectly:hugs:

Char....not long till you're up up and away:yipee:

Never...how you doing sweets?

AJ....Hope you planning lots of lurvin:winkwink:

TTC....how are you chick? Any sign on impending Ov?....Hope so:hugs:

Hey to everyone else....hope you're all ok:hugs:

AFM well after a "symptom" full day yesterday...all has been quiet on the western front today....just sore (.)(.)'s and really creamy cm....and headache this morning...but then that could of been to do with after my nocturnal night the night before I did not want to wake up this morning...:dohh::lol: Temp dropped again by quite a lot...it's a chart on it's own this month...:wacko:

Excellent Lindsey! :happydance:

I am gonna hang around late to find out about TNT scan....exciting! :hugs:

sparkle :happydance: congratulations!! yay for team :pink:

I have my CH's :happydance: :happydance: fxed my temps stay up for the next few days i did wake up an hour before my alarm and pee and go bak to bed...hope it didnt change it tooo much :shrug:

sparkle - just checking what you did to get this bfp? (now i know its a girl, i cant remember if you have said before)

Hiya Dandy....Nice crosshairs:winkwink:....so pleased for you sweets

Yes Sparkle do tell:winkwink:
They were awesome pics hun....where did you go to have it done? I know there are a couple of places in Cardiff that do it....I'd be tempted but if the day should come...DH is adamant that we would be staying on team :yellow::dohh:....:brat::haha:

Lucy...Happy 7wks Babes:hugs: Hope it hasn't been too greener day:hugs:

welshie - i'm okay. almost out of my linny's magic maca so i'm contemplating on even taking it again.

sparkle - congratulatons honey!

TNT - good luck at the scan.

dandy - YOU HAVE CH'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so stoked sweetie!!! :happydance:

wow, good day for some of our girls. AF and a confirmed O. woo hoo! so happy for you both.

HAVE FUN AT NICKELBACK KEL!

my OH wont mind either way, im the one who wants a surprise so will be making us stay on team :yellow: too welshie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->