Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

yes xcharx not long now, im worried i might have AF at the app :dohh: i hope she doesnt have to check...down below :dohh: Im ok, having a blood test on friday, to check my liver and cholesterol...hope they come bak better than last time :dohh:

AJ Ov must be on its way for you

hope she doesnt have to check...down below

if she does, she does hun.. mine did when I went on Sept 2 and I had AF I was on day 2

Hey Char.. so you are charting right?? using FF??? where is your link to yoru chart???? we LOVE to stalk... hee hee hee

eek!! gosh i hope im pg then so there is no AF :haha:

she has to take a urine sample too...should i have one pre ready? or just pee into a cup thingy when i get there...she says to do either, but if i have AF there will be blood in there too...will that be a prob?

I am SURE she has seen blood in pee before babe.. :lol: you are so cute.....

those doctos have seen SOOO many things- things we coudl NEVER imagine so it is nothing NEW to them sweetie.. we are more embarassed then they are.. think about HOW MANY cooties they look at a day????

Its only CD8 Dandy ov shouldnt be here for another 6 days at least! I'll make sure all bases are covered but i can only guess it's the Maca and vits i'm taking.

kel - no not using FF yet :) will do next cycle soo u can all stalk me :D haha x

dandy - i had swabs taken when i was on my period - only lightly tho

Aj - hope you catch the egg this time :D

really hoping all of us get bfp before xmas :D would be amazing!!!

Dandy - were all learning from eachother :) ;)

kel - i use to work in a sexual health clinic... boy oh boy did i see enough vagina and penis to last me a life time LOL oh and bum... still see enough now!!

x

oh yeah can I tell you I HATE beign only 5DPO................it sucks because I know the symptons I am feeling is just because of raised progestrone levels.. NO WAY could the eggie even implant yet

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR is it 9 or 10 DPO yet...........

kel - i use to work in a sexual health clinic... boy oh boy did i see enough vagina and penis to last me a life time LOL oh and bum... still see enough now!!

hee hee hee EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Yeah Kel, i'm trying to take it religiously this cycle, usually i take it on and off but DH is making sure i keep up with it and my nasty vits this time around.

Aj - good girl for taking your vits :D youll be happy when it all pays off with a buba x

ok ladies gotta leave ya --heading to the hospital to go see my sister

Talk to ya later

See you later Kel

Dandy have you tried putting in any temps for tomorrow to see what your temp will have to be for you to get crosshairs?

Aj - Yea sometimes it feels like your banging your head against a brick wall! I hate it when people say 'your trying to hard, just forget about it & itll happen' ARGH that drives me mad lol

kel - send her our luv'! X

^Yep i know, easy to say when they pump them out like rabbits, even if it is true that not thinking about it makes it happen, it's not something you can just turn off and forget about.

Aj - Haha you do make me chuckle :D or another one 'have my kids, theyll put you off for life' GRR... Anywho I gna go sleep now! Hafta be up in 6 hours but im wide awake :s
night ladies, BIG HUGS To you all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->