Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

What would I do without you girls!??!!!?? You are always right!:hugs:

Everything is ok. Saw the gestational sac and that was it. The techy thinks im around 5 weeks and my ticker says 7 weeks. Donors swimmers musta stayed in there for a loooong time. I dont see being 2 weeks off. Dr said like 6weeks 3 days.

But im just thankful the sac is in my uterus and not anywhere else. They said it was too soon to see anything else in there. But ovaries and tubes look really good. Waiting for dr and radiologist to look at ultrasound and maybe they can date me better. :haha: Thank you so much girls...you have ALWAYS been right!:hugs: Gestational Sac
Shrimpie 5weeks.jpg

his colonel might be sending him to....GERMANY!! for training for a week :D it will be only 45 minutes from where i am so definitely feasible to see him. i hope i hope i hope!

awww YEAYAYAYAYA!! This is great news! Im so happy for you

Good mornnig all..

MY EARS are STILL RINGING..........holy AWESOME show...... Chad is a hottie in his own lil corky sense... They opened up with one of my favs... Burn it to the Ground

anyhoo I can't remember EVERYTHING I read- my brian is still in a fog...

Delia babe good to see you back :hug:

Feel better Celtic :hugs:

TnT- no worries- at those numbers I don't think he/she is visable yet.. my GYN told me you have to be at least close to 10,000 or so .. maybe I am wrong or he was BS'ing me.....

:hi: to all the ladies

AFM I am REALLY REALLY starting to wonder if I did O..... something just doesn't look right.... ahhh F it.........that is my moto now.....

AND I CANNOT GET THE DAM POT SMOKE SMELL OUTTA MY NOSE .. dam kid in front of us lit a doobie up.. YUCK that shit is GROSS-- never tried it never will...

hee hee me and Jeffy and OLD friends from highschool (at the concert last nite)..the AWESOME peeps that bought my tickets.. my life savors

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs679.snc4/61897_1633911771795_1356715752_1700028_6891873_n.jpg

Glad you had alot of fun! I can't stand pot either! Its nasty. I have NEVER done drugs and dont ever plan on it either. Just gross!

Ticktock- im so thankful everything was ok and they found the HB! That is a BIG sigh of relief there. I bet it was scary. So glad its ok. :hugs:

Celtic- Im glad you made that call as well. Sometimes dr's dont want to waste time cause they think they know everybody. When in fact we know our bodies better. So your not feeling well though. Is it because of your blood sugar? I hope you get better soon!

Lucy- How are you doing? Thank you for sticken around yesterday..sorry I didn't come on to let ya'll know. :hugs:

:hi: ladies :)

tnt - glad everythings ok :)

delila - sorry to hear that hun :( glad your in good spirits tho! Hope your next bean sticks, BIG hugs for you!

kel - glad you had a good time :D nice pic aswell ;)

Lindsey - you sure its not spotting before af comes into full flow?

I know ive missed LOADS Of you ladies... I really cant remember what ive read :s
still no af for me! She better be here tomorow or shes going to ruin my holiday :( also ive had tender nipples for the past 9days,shes late!x

char- Thank you :hugs: Have you tested at all? Maybe I missed something one day wasnt sure!

Kel- PS I LOOOOVE your hair straight like that. Looks really good and full and healthy!

Tnt - Nah if af aint here by sun ill test but im pretty sure I havent succeeded hehe!

right ladies im not proper sure what egg white cm is?? Coz at the mo mines quite thick and sticky and strechy?? X

:hi: ladies :)

tnt - glad everythings ok :)

delila - sorry to hear that hun :( glad your in good spirits tho! Hope your next bean sticks, BIG hugs for you!

kel - glad you had a good time :D nice pic aswell ;)

Lindsey - you sure its not spotting before af comes into full flow?

I know ive missed LOADS Of you ladies... I really cant remember what ive read :s
still no af for me! She better be here tomorow or shes going to ruin my holiday :( also ive had tender nipples for the past 9days,shes late!x

tis full on af now and sooooooo painfull lol

Lindsey - wahoo shes finally here! Sorry about the pain tho :( when its over you can carry on striving for a bfp ;) hehe! X

Lindsey - wahoo shes finally here! Sorry about the pain tho :( when its over you can carry on striving for a bfp ;) hehe! X

yeh lol hopefully the macca will help this cycle i know it must of helped the long one i just had

yeay linds Glad shes full force now so you can start your cycle again and get that BFP! Sorry about the pain though. Thats not fun at all!

Finally caught up! Hope I can remember everything....

Congrats on the pink beanie Sparkle!

Tick tock and TNT so glad your lil beans are ok and just a lil shy.

Delilah sorry about what happened hun but keep up the good work and you'll catch it for sure!

Dandy I told you so! LOL so happy to see dpo in your ticker now!

Lindsey, glad AF got you altho we would have preferred a bfp.

Celtic reading about your doctor really ticked me off, he should be beaten!

Never glad you might see DH sooner than you think!

Kel, good that you had fun at the concert, don't worry about your coverline, there's still a shift in your temps.

Forgetting some people I know so hiya to the rest of you!

Afm, still no light! Had to charge our phones in the car so I'm on for a bit. Gonna be really pissed if this epistle I'm writing doesn't post!

TnT so glad everything is OK... he/she is just gettin all snugglie in there

AJ- oh i know I had a shift but those LOW TEMPS..... they scare me.. already have some sort of progestrone issue...

Char- hmm is it like actual egg whites????

Lindsey glad she is full on now

Never glad you MIGHT see DH sooner then you thought.. whoopie

Aj - what a joke!? Is it coz of the storm?-
kel - hmm not its not like egg white! I dunno... poxy body :(
ladies I just bought a book - dont think im feeling well lol I havent read a book since I left school!
x

TnT so glad everything is OK... he/she is just gettin all snugglie in there

AJ- oh i know I had a shift but those LOW TEMPS..... they scare me.. already have some sort of progestrone issue...

Char- hmm is it like actual egg whites????

Lindsey glad she is full on now

Never glad you MIGHT see DH sooner then you thought.. whoopie

Thanks hun... I prayed really hard to keep the fear outta me and stay positive. Your temp drop is confusing. I dont know much about progesterone but it seems you do. But I still think you Od bc your still above coverline.

Finally caught up! Hope I can remember everything....

Congrats on the pink beanie Sparkle!

Tick tock and TNT so glad your lil beans are ok and just a lil shy.

Delilah sorry about what happened hun but keep up the good work and you'll catch it for sure!

Dandy I told you so! LOL so happy to see dpo in your ticker now!

Lindsey, glad AF got you altho we would have preferred a bfp.

Celtic reading about your doctor really ticked me off, he should be beaten!

Never glad you might see DH sooner than you think!

Kel, good that you had fun at the concert, don't worry about your coverline, there's still a shift in your temps.

Forgetting some people I know so hiya to the rest of you!

Afm, still no light! Had to charge our phones in the car so I'm on for a bit. Gonna be really pissed if this epistle I'm writing doesn't post!
Still no power?! Wow that does really sick. ITs like its nice at first and you can connect with DH but then after awhile its too much. Makes you wonder how the cavemen did anything.:haha:

Yeah xcharx, the storm took down some trees and poles so a good bit of the island is without light and water right now. Gonna have to go shower at my parents, they have a solar heater so I'll get hot water at least.

Tnt we had a good time, the most annoying thing was that the phones were down too so I couldn't get on here or call my family. Other than that it was pretty nice.

Tnt we had a good time, the most annoying thing was that the phones were down too so I couldn't get on here or call my family. Other than that it was pretty nice.

Not haven a phone would drive me NUTS!!!! The one thing i ALWAYS have is my phone. Glad things are ok for you guys tho and your safe.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->