Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

someone want to explain this to me?? OPK just about 20 minutes ago???

I can't be O'ing again or just about too.... :cry: :cry: this SUXS

all my other ones have been barely there...yes I still have been taking them for what reason I have NO IDEA I am a pee freak.. since I can't pee on a PG test yet

https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/CJBlam/scan0196.jpg

someone want to explain this to me?? OPK just about 20 minutes ago???

I can't be O'ing again or just about too.... :cry: :cry: this SUXS

all my other ones have been barely there...yes I still have been taking them for what reason I have NO IDEA I am a pee freak.. since I can't pee on a PG test yet

https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/CJBlam/scan0196.jpg

opks can pick up preg too hun it picked my chem up before a preg test did a few mths back

i had lines on my OPK's after ovulation last cycle as well. some even being positive, so i wouldn't worry right now kel honey.

ohh Lindsey with my temps and that I am only "supposively" 7DPO I don;t think it is picking that up

BUT THANKS for trying to cheer me up :) :hugs:

Phew...glad you saw the little sac TNT...will you go back for another in a week or so? :flower:

Great news never, thats fantastic! :happydance:

Hope you did Ov Kell, must be confusing! :hugs:

TNT I have scan at 8 weeks next Thursday, I wanted to wait a little longer, I definitely need to see something this time! Feel pretty rubbish....you are lucky! :flower:

*sigh* found out from a 3rd party that a good friend of mine is desperate to buy a new car cuz they plan to start a family soon, I think I'll die if she gets a bfp before I do.

Phew...glad you saw the little sac TNT...will you go back for another in a week or so? :flower:

TNT I have scan at 8 weeks next Thursday, I wanted to wait a little longer, I definitely need to see something this time! Feel pretty rubbish....you are lucky! :flower:

Well i have been starring at the sac like all morning and Im thinking you can see litle maca bub in upper left corner of the sac..like another buble is there and something is blocking it. So maybe im not 5 weeks...I really dont think I am just because of charting. I will have another scan in 2 weeks on Oct 11th. So hopefully it wont be such a nightmare again.

Im so glad you are waiting....I wish and then I dont wish that I got this scan. LOL it was hard yesterday and better today. Could be the hormones tho. I can't wait to see your scan next week!! :happydance: What are your symptoms right now?

Kel- I agree with Never! But just in case are you going to BD anyways?

AJ- aww hunni im sorry. I sure hope not. You definitely deserve this!

I'm sorry, I keep dropping in to say :wave: but everytime I do there's soooo much to catch up on :D!!!

Kel...humph I am stumped with the OPK, it does seem to be something that happens to you though if i remeber rightly. Could you mention that to the doc and see what he thinks?? Sorry rubbish help I know! Glad the concert was fab though!!

SBB :yipee: :yipee: on the moving house front! I really hope it all goes well for you all :D Hows bumpy bump? Mines's coming along finally!! Oh and the peeing.......at LEAST 15 times just while I'm at work :(

Spark...:happydance: :happydance: team :pink: like meeeeeeeeeee :D Were pink bump buddies now yey!! Scan looks fab :D

TNT..I'm so happy all is well with you and bubs and your scan went much better today :hugs:

Tick....I'm sorry to hear about your spotting, but I know you were a spotter normally like SBB and I so it may be something you'l suffer with throughout! Try not to worry too much though :hugs:

Dandy :wave: hey hun! YEY to the big 'O'! so excited :hugs:

AJ....get to it :sex:

Never...hey hun :hugs: I'm sorry my magic maca wasn't magic after all BOOOOO!!!

Linds....yey for :witch:

Welshie...hey hun, hope your well :hugs:

I'm sorry if ive missed anyone....big BIG :hugs:

I know, can't believe its 22 weeks!!!!

Oooh Celtic I missed you out hun, sorry :hugs: Yuck the GTT test sounds awful. I have mine on the 26 Oct and am dreading it! Work are expecting me in after, do you think I'l be ok to go in or will I feel rubbish?

I'm on it Linny, I'm on it, especially with all this nasty weather we're having.

i missed it too celtic! wow, i can't believe ALL of that happened today. how horrible :( i am so glad that you found a hospital to listen to you though and that you are confident will make this pregnancy go well. i'm appalled by the other one entirely! wow.... :hugs:

*sigh* found out from a 3rd party that a good friend of mine is desperate to buy a new car cuz they plan to start a family soon, I think I'll die if she gets a bfp before I do.

AJ i know just how you feel :dohh: im dreading the day my sis says she is pg, until i'm pg myself :cry:

Happy Birthday TNT :cake::wohoo::wine::flasher::flasher::bunny:

I know im early but its Oct 1 here :p so im getting in first (I hope i got the date right TNT :dohh: )

i think you said it was the same day as my blood test, either that or my gyn app :shrug: so im going with today :thumbup:

nervous for my blood test today :argh: and am very very happy my cycle has shortened :happydance:

Dandy- You are correct! It is Oct 1st. I was sitting here thinking how you knew my bday. I kept looking around for something that said it! :haha: Thank you very much!

Please let us know how to blood test goes. When will you know the results? Your temps look good today. So glad you got a shorter cycle this time around.

Well i have been starring at the sac like all morning and Im thinking you can see litle maca bub in upper left corner of the sac..like another buble is there and something is blocking it. So maybe im not 5 weeks...I really dont think I am just because of charting. I will have another scan in 2 weeks on Oct 11th. So hopefully it wont be such a nightmare again.

Im so glad you are waiting....I wish and then I dont wish that I got this scan. LOL it was hard yesterday and better today. Could be the hormones tho. I can't wait to see your scan next week!! :happydance: What are your symptoms right now?

You could be 6 weeks, they don't always see the bubs that early...maybe they are shy....hope all goes well in 2 weeks....the sac is in the right place, and if you see a little something there, it will be much bigger in 2 weeks!

I feel pretty sick most of the time and can't eat alot, I have actually lost weight this week....tonight is a good night and I had some chocolate though yum. I am trying not to think of the scan cos I am very scared of that scan room now! Anyway it's gotta work out some time right? Take care of yourself and have a great birthday! :hugs:

TNT I just had a close up look of your scan and you are def right, there is a tiny something top left...like a bub shape for sure....could be tiny bubs and yolk sac....:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->