Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Dandy- You are correct! It is Oct 1st. I was sitting here thinking how you knew my bday. I kept looking around for something that said it! :haha: Thank you very much!

Please let us know how to blood test goes. When will you know the results? Your temps look good today. So glad you got a shorter cycle this time around.

i tried looking around to confirm it too :haha:

so i just had to go with my memory :dohh:

i dont know when i'll get my results back my doc said if my results are good i will just get a letter in the mail, if she wants to discuss them i'll get a call and have to make an appointment, so im thinking results prob next week or the week after, and then i see my gyn on the 16th :dohh: and she'll prob make me do another blood test :dohh:

What would I do without you girls!??!!!?? You are always right!:hugs:

Everything is ok. Saw the gestational sac and that was it. The techy thinks im around 5 weeks and my ticker says 7 weeks. Donors swimmers musta stayed in there for a loooong time. I dont see being 2 weeks off. Dr said like 6weeks 3 days.

But im just thankful the sac is in my uterus and not anywhere else. They said it was too soon to see anything else in there. But ovaries and tubes look really good. Waiting for dr and radiologist to look at ultrasound and maybe they can date me better. :haha: Thank you so much girls...you have ALWAYS been right!:hugs: Gestational Sac
View attachment 121283

I think 6 weeks 3 days as well hun, no way are you 5 weeks that's to far off and if you know when you OV and give a few days extra for late implantation then the 6 weeks sounds right any way scans can be out a few days! same thing happened me on my scan as well I thought I was 8 weeks and scan said just 6 weeks and 6 days or something! I freaked as I charted and was fairly sure when I OV, well all was ok as that was DD :flower:

OOH I think I can see tiny baby as well :happydance: keep positive and cant wait to see your next scan picture!

Ticktock- I'm so thankful everything was ok and they found the HB! That is a BIG sigh of relief there. I bet it was scary. So glad its ok. :hugs:

Celtic- Im glad you made that call as well. Sometimes dr's dont want to waste time cause they think they know everybody. When in fact we know our bodies better. So your not feeling well though. Is it because of your blood sugar? I hope you get better soon!

Lucy- How are you doing? Thank you for sticken around yesterday..sorry I didn't come on to let ya'll know. :hugs:

They didn't want to listen and just kept passing the book, Im so glad Ive changed hospitals, I know its further away but I know the midwifes there by first name it feels right to go back to them, I know they will listen!

I know, can't believe its 22 weeks!!!!

Oooh Celtic I missed you out hun, sorry :hugs: Yuck the GTT test sounds awful. I have mine on the 26 Oct and am dreading it! Work are expecting me in after, do you think I'l be ok to go in or will I feel rubbish?

you should see my arms hope they are better for Tuesday!!! you should be fine, have a big bottle of water and pack some food so as soon as you finish have something to drink and eat, going that long fasting and being pregnant is to much hard work! you may feel tired and may be a bit sickly when you drink the glucose drink. :hugs: I would play it by ear, if you dont feel right see can you get the rest of the day off and relax :hugs:

Kel glad you enjoyed the concert! HMM on the OPK there is no way its showing a pregnancy already is there! FX:flower:

Never I'm so excited for you, hope your DH gets to come over now ooh Hun huge hugs as well :hugs: I'm so much better now, a huge weight lifted off my shoulders should have gave in to my gut and rang them earlier! I'm much happier now!

Lucy when is your scan, :hugs: this has to be a sticky bean for you :hugs:

AJ I love Storm's but not when they cause that much damage!

Dandy how did the blood test go!

wow I hope I remembered every one :hugs:

OOH I have a nasty cold my BS are a little higher because of it, but I'm eating well, I got a lovely break this afternoon though DD had a long sleep DS3 went to play at a friends house! it was so quite I fell a sleep :happydance:

haha celtic, it is today, i havent had it yet, im currently fasting :dohh:

Lucy- Well seems like you have a sticky bean with your symptoms. I almost wanna be sick just so I know everything is ok. You will be in my thoughts and prayers sweetie. I wanna see an EXCELLENT scan next week!:hugs:

Celtic- I would have done the same thing if I were you. Cept Im really stubborn and probably would have switched the second I felt weird about situation. So glad you have peace of mind though. I know that really helps you. And yeah to a nice quiet nap...thats gotta be super nice! I hope you have a great weekend and get to feeling better.:hugs:

Dandy- My goodness thats a long time to wait!!! :dohh::growlmad: Im the type that has to know at least a couple days later. LOL you have alot of patience. Its weird how different countries do things differently....usually over here where I live they would call us and let us know within a couple days whether its good or bad. I couldn't wait that long. :haha: But your gyn appt is around the corner and now you have another thing to look forward to! :hugs:

Im thinking I am around 6 weeks. Celtic makes perfect sense that there could have been late implantation. Either that or the little bub is just as stubborn as me. :haha: or taking its sweet time just chillen. :haha: Who knows....im just glad it wasn't etopic. I was a mess yesterday...prob hormones helped too but still I cried thinking about it.

yes its ages to wait, but they dont give results over the phone here (from my experiences) so all i can do is wait :coffee:

Well I've done it! Finally started a workout today cuz I kno I need it and I feel so much better after! Just hope I can stick to it. Need to get DH active too, checked his bmi and he's almost considered obese so we need to work on that.

yes my OH is almost considered obese too...but he is lazy and isnt doing anything about it :dohh: good work AJ

I guess its a geek thing Dandy, lol. Mayb I could get hubby interested if it was in wii form an he didn't have to put the controller down. Gave him some stuff to read today about how weight affects fertility in both partners an the dangers like heart attack etc. Hopefully it was enough to motivate him even a little.

yes i hope it works for you AJ

i have sent my OH links to sites about overweight and fertility etc. too so he knows what he has to do...just isnt doing it :dohh:

The bad part is I can't even jog with him for motivation cuz then I lose the weight I so badly need, most I can do is walk while he jogs. Guess we can do weightlifting togehter if I can get up early enough, I'm a night person and he's a morning one. Wouldn't be so bad if all the weight wasn't around his waist, looks about 6 or 7 months pregnant....maybe more. :dohh:

haha im a morning person OH is a night person, but he gets home from work and will not exercise, says he doesnt want to come home and do that, but he cant get up and go before work cause he sux in the morning

Lol, sounds like me and DH in opposite. I grumble if I have to leave the bed before 8 but I just can't seem to be able to sleep at night, I'm working on it to increase our ttcing tho so I try and go to bed by 10. No matter wat time DH goes to bed he's awake at 6 or so. Seriously need to get him exercising tho, so much cuter and sexier thin. :haha:

So great that you have crosshairs Dandy! Even if they are dotted. Your cycle has cut in half almost.

i know its friggen awesome!! i think thats the 2 kg i have lost and the healthier foods working there as i am on no meds at all

mmm ideally i would prob like to lose another 10 kg or more, but would be happy if i could lose at least 6kg

Well if 2kg has such awesome benefits, 6 more should be awesome! Hubby needs to lose like 30lbs, which is about 14kg.

I really think it will help us with ttcing tho, trying to eat regularly, no meal skipping, drink my water, take my vits and maca when I should, get enough sleep and exercise. Especially need to work on the water and exercise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->