Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

you are right AJ i think good diet/exercise will work wonders

im a bad one for taking water too :dohh: trying to be good, im bringing a bottle to work with me now. I mostly eat regularly, have a fruit bar for morning tea and a yoghurt or milo of vege chips for arvo tea

Ya, I suck at eating breakfast, DH always cusses me out about it.

Finally got some light! Hope my fridge items are ok. :-( Another storm should roll in on the weekend tho, not looking forward to that, one storm was enough.

Lol, DH is raising hell wit the power company on the phone, poor lady, she's just the person who answers the phone.

well had the blood test, fxed the results are better than last time. it did hurt, but was over so fast it was good :thumbup:

well had the blood test, fxed the results are better than last time. it did hurt, but was over so fast it was good :thumbup:

YAYA :happydance: now we wait for a letter in the mail! FX :coffee::hugs:

AJ and Dandy- you guys are doing great on the workout front. Before bfp I was only walking about 45mins a day...i would sweat but nothing like a hard workout...I actually hate sweating...:haha: So weird how in bootcamp and highschool I was soo tiny and didn't mind working my butt off...now im just like meh! :haha::blush:

Alright time to :sleep: You ladies have a wonderful night/day

night tnt :hugs:

yes lets hope we get the letter in the mail

Morning Peeps:wave:
I've tried to catch up and remember everything....but have probably forgotton a lot:dohh:

TNT....Happy birthday sweetheart:cake: I also definately agree there is something top left of your scan pic...hope the next u/s goes better and offers a lot more reassurance:hugs::hugs:

Lindsey....Aww you poor thing, sorry to hear that the ol hag bag is causing you pain...glad that she's arrived for you thou sweets:hugs:

Celtic...So glad that you have gone back to the hospital where you are comfortable hun...faith, trust, and confidence in health care providers does wonders for the outcome hun...something I truly believe:hugs:

Sparkle...Thanks for saying where you had it done chick and that price was amazing...I expected it to be more...we have a baby bond in Cardiff:winkwink: Hope your Lil lady is coming round to the idea of having a lil sister:hugs: What have the other kids said?

Linny...I'm good sweets...how are you?:hugs:

Kel....eagerly waiting to stalk that chart....could you not get a progesterone test done today?:hugs:
How's the car? Is your Sis home yet? Glad you had a great night at Nickleback...foggy ears...don't you just luv em?!:winkwink::lol:

Dandy....I shall chart stalk you in a second sweets...so glad that your cycle has been cut down....good luck with the bloods:hugs:

AJ...Well done on the workout routine babe....I have read that for optimum fertility...women should have at least 22% body fat....don't go turning all the fat to muscle when lifting them weights:winkwink::hugs: Glad you have power again sweets....I must admit I'd probably be the same as your DH on the phone to the power company:brat::haha:

Lucy...Everything crossed for next week sweets....just remember all the :sick: has got to be a good sign....All my friends that have suffered badly with ms have all gone on to have healthy babies...Welshie has a feeling that all will be ok:hugs:

SBB...Howdy chick...how are you doing? Any plans for the weekend? When do you think you'll start buying baby bits?

Never...:hi:...that's amazing news that Chris maybe getting posted to Germany:yipee: I'm feeling good vibes sweets:hugs:

Delia...Great to have you back sweets and glad you haven't given up hope:hugs::hugs:

TTC....Where are you Lovely??? Hope you're ok:hugs: Just thinking is it holiday time and birthday time for you???

Not a huge amount of news from this end the chart is still doing it's own thing...:wacko: Boobs are feeling really achy but not sore to touch...most bizarre:loopy: Having increased cm but that's not uncommon for my tww....that's about it really I think just plodding on.

Forgot to ask Niamh...how are the kittens doing?....do you have any pics???:awww:

Morning Lindsey...How are you doing sweets? I was just looking at your sig and noticed that it's not long til you're off to Germany:yipee: It would be awesome if you Ov while you're away on hols with less stress etc going on:thumbup:
Just peeked at your chart link....that site looks quite confusing...That's probably just me thou:dohh::lol: Are you still taking the Maca?

Morning Lindsey...How are you doing sweets? I was just looking at your sig and noticed that it's not long til you're off to Germany:yipee: It would be awesome if you Ov while you're away on hols with less stress etc going on:thumbup:
Just peeked at your chart link....that site looks quite confusing...That's probably just me thou:dohh::lol: Are you still taking the Maca?

defo still taking it i beleive tats the reason ive finaly goten af lol. im dosed up with painkillers n heat pad atm so nottoo bad lol. how are you doing? yeh its confusing to me too think i may go bk tp fertilty friend:haha:

Dandy hope you get the results with a great result soon! :flower: see in your in Australia I lived there for nearly a year and my DD there :thumbup:

TNT thanks hun, it was so nice and I over slept this morning couldnt believe it! it was 8 am when I woke up! I am normally up at 6.30 or 7 am :happydance: Happy Birthday xx

oooh Kittens are great and yep have some pictures! they are only a day old in them!

Attachments

• DSCF7376.jpg
    DSCF7376.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCF7380.jpg
    DSCF7380.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCF7381.jpg
    DSCF7381.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 2
omg them kittens are soooooooooooo cute!

is it just me or has ff put the price up of the vip membership?:shrug:

Happy Birthday TNT really pleased your scan went well aswell.

Lindsey - have you thought about trying maca? I have long cycles and took maca on the last one and it halved my cycle length.

Dandy - good luck with your blood results.

Welshie - Hi!

AJ - glad you've got your power back.

Hi SBB and Celtic!

Never - how are you today?

AFM - I don't think I have O'd yet so not giving the OH a rest yet lol. I think if it is going to happen it will be in the next couple of days. 5 days and counting til my FS appointment yay!

And yesterday my younger cousin (she's 22) announced she is pregnant - she has now moved back home with her very strange boyfriend, hasn't been with him for long and really isn't in a stable place to be having a child. And there's me and my OH ttc for the last year with no luck!

I think my mum is even quietly wanting me to surprise her with a grandchild next year - she said last night she had thought i'd be next to be pregnant and sounded disappointed.

Anyway back to PMA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets go get those BFP's girls!!!!!!

Hi Yazzy...everything crossed that you Ov soon sweets...and Yay for the FS appt not being that far away:hugs:

Celtic...Those kittens are just adorable...do you have a fave?

Linds I just looked at the prices hun...don't think they've changed any....it's usually about £28-£30 for a year subscription...depending on the exchange rate.

Right ladies, this is my 5th time of writing, if anybody distracts me time im gna scream!

morning ladies :hi: how are you all :)?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TNT ;) BIG HUGS FOR YOU!

Still no af...shes determined to ruin my holiday :( :( x

Hi Yazzy...everything crossed that you Ov soon sweets...and Yay for the FS appt not being that far away:hugs:

Celtic...Those kittens are just adorable...do you have a fave?

Linds I just looked at the prices hun...don't think they've changed any....it's usually about £28-£30 for a year subscription...depending on the exchange rate.

Just registerd again and got a free mths membership lol

Happy Birthday TNT really pleased your scan went well aswell.

Lindsey - have you thought about trying maca? I have long cycles and took maca on the last one and it halved my cycle length.

Dandy - good luck with your blood results.

Welshie - Hi!

AJ - glad you've got your power back.

Hi SBB and Celtic!

Never - how are you today?

AFM - I don't think I have O'd yet so not giving the OH a rest yet lol. I think if it is going to happen it will be in the next couple of days. 5 days and counting til my FS appointment yay!

And yesterday my younger cousin (she's 22) announced she is pregnant - she has now moved back home with her very strange boyfriend, hasn't been with him for long and really isn't in a stable place to be having a child. And there's me and my OH ttc for the last year with no luck!

I think my mum is even quietly wanting me to surprise her with a grandchild next year - she said last night she had thought i'd be next to be pregnant and sounded disappointed.

Anyway back to PMA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets go get those BFP's girls!!!!!!

i started taking macca day 55 or so last cycle and im so sure it helped bring on ov and af its my magic macca :haha:

Char....do you have any hpt's in the house????
Cos if you have go.....:test::test::test::test: :lol::lol::lol:
When was the :witch: due?

morning

Happy birthday TnT- I hope you have a wonderful day

Hey Welshie...Sis is coming home today- she is doing MUCH MUCH better- yeah Nickelback was awesome- sad it's over already- probably could go see them once a week in concert :rofl:

Celtic- how ya feeling? kittens are SOOOOOOOOOOO cute.... I miss my kitty :cry:

Yazzy- I feel ya hun- if only our dam bodies would work NORMAL.. I don't know if I know what the "F" normal is anymore :shrug:

Dandy I hope the doc's wasn't to bad for you :lol:

AJ- I hope you get your power back on- we got hit pretty good last nite with the leftover stuff of Tropical Storm Nicole

:hi: to Linny- Spark- Lindsey- SBB- Never- TTC- Delia- Char-

AFM- not much- looks like the car is gonna be OK.. LOL someone is gonna fix it tomorrow... I just hate to give it up.. I know it is OLD but only 53,000 miles COME ON ..so not much planned for the weekend....

kay have a great day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->