Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Welshie - af was due 3days ago, unless maca making my cycles longer coz I only have a 21day cycle normally! Ive started to get period cramps mow anyways Lol... If still not shown her ugly face ill test sun morning!

kel - glad your sis is ok :) now to fix the car! Bloody things :( I brought a different car 4 months ago, already ive had to have a Tyre changed, I broke the suspension spring so had to have that changed, then serviced and mot - alot of bloody moneys!

x

Welshie - I just noticed that its nearly time for gails prediction to come true :) praying for you hun! X

I brought a different car 4 months ago, already ive had to have a Tyre changed, I broke the suspension spring so had to have that changed, then serviced and mot - alot of bloody moneys

well THAT suxs BIG TIME... don't you guys have what they call a LEMON LAW????

vehicle that continues to have a defect that substantially impairs its use, value, or safety. Generally, if the car has been repaired 4 or more times for the same Defect within the Warranty Period and the Defect has not been fixed, the car qualifies as a Lemon. All States differ so you should consult the Lemon Law Summary and the State Statutes for your particular State. Note that the warranty period may or may not coincide with the Manufacturer's Warranty

OOOOOHH Welshie you gotta add Char to the front for testing on Sunday

Thanks Babe:hugs:
I SOOOO hope she's right....I had my first mc the day after boxing day 2yrs ago this christmas and then the twins would of been due Jan 4th 2010 so another sad "anniversary" coming up...it would be amazing to have a sticky Bud (or two) on board by christmas.
I couldn't help myself and went to count down to pregnancy site to their extended due date calculator and I would be putting my christmas tree up around the time of a 12wk scan...it always goes up the last day of november in time for the advent calendar:dohh::lol: and then baby movements could be felt from the 29th dec....:cloud9:.......All this is of course if we're lucky this cycle....failing that I'll settle for getting my :bfp: when I put the tree up.....but nothing else Mr Stork...it's time for Welshie to get tough and set you a deadline....:trouble:....and while you're dropping mine off you'd better deliver to the rest of the girls on this thread that have been patiently waiting:winkwink::hugs:....I'm gonna be greedy and want all of them as Bump Buddies:winkwink::rofl:

Thanks Babe:hugs:

How's you and your day going?:hugs:

I've just been doing the September Stats....we actually got more :bfp: than :witch:.....:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Kel - I hear ya! It would be nice to have 'normal' cycles so we can just get on with ttc properly.

Lindsey - sorry I was talking rubbish I meant have you thought about trying Soy Isoflavones? That is what made my cycle shorten by half.

OOOOOHH Welshie you gotta add Char to the front for testing on Sunday

Consider it done Kel.....Char....get that test ready....we're on a mission to beat September's results:winkwink::hugs:

Yazzy :hugs:

Welshie- Sept stats were AWESOME,,

but I can 99% guarentee you that I WILL be one of the :witch:'s for this month :(

helloooooo are sbb or linny about? I'm still spotting a teensy bit, just v light brown and even thought had scan and saw heartbeat, I remember they both has spotting and would love some reassuring words :flower:

i'm doing good welshie. spent most of the day driving a fellow soldier around for an appointment. wasn't too bad. found out DH might be coming to germany october 25, so i am hoping. nothing is set in stone though, so it might change anytime. also found out that DH is on the next deployment to kosovo as well so looks like he will be leaving again next year. hoping and praying we are pregnant by then! please please please.... taking my last bit of linny's magic maca, and probably taking a break from it since it hasn't got me a :bfp: yet. just going to be taking my folic acid and lemon balm.

Aww Kel...:hugs:
Your doc isn't checking your progesterone at all this cycle is he?

Never that is fab about Oct 25...and I shall keep everything crossed that it happens for you sweets....and definately for a sticky maca bub in your tum by the time Chris goes to Kosovo:hugs:

They can be such pain in the bum's sometimes Kel:hugs:
I'm sure doctors here would do the same...but what's the point in them prescribing a dosage and then not checking whether the dosage has worked???:hissy:....Stoooopid fools....I think they should give us their paychecks we'd work a lot harder for it and get better results and have happier more content patients:winkwink::hugs:

Yazzy....I didn't realise that you were using Soy iso's...if I'm not lucky this cycle I have them in the cupboard ready to try next cycle:thumbup:

Does anyone know if they always shorten your cycle?....when I ovulate properly my cycle length is fine....it's getting consistent ovulation that seems to be the problem these days:dohh::lol:

Whoa, so many of you are on this morning, morning to you all!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TNT!! Have a good time but remember you can only drink milk or juice, nothing that comes in a fancy glass :haha:

They can be such pain in the bum's sometimes Kel:hugs:
I'm sure doctors here would do the same...but what's the point in them prescribing a dosage and then not checking whether the dosage has worked???:hissy:....Stoooopid fools....I think they should give us their paychecks we'd work a lot harder for it and get better results and have happier more content patients:winkwink::hugs:

ahh yep.. but I TRULY think he just doesn't want to be bothered with me....

he literally walked into the room and said hi how are you, well since you have had 2 MC within the last 10 months and you are 40...I don't want to screw around = I am referring you out to a FS.... I have the referral and everything already .......I am NOT ready to take that step yet... crips Jeff and I decided LONG ago that I wouldn't even go this far as to taking drugs..... so much for that theory... :rofl:

it is nice to see exactly what my body is doing without all the stuff in it.... my temps are not ALL over the place.. up down in a big fashion.. ya know

welshie - i used soy this cycle as well. since i ovulate regularly, it never made my cycle shorter it has always just made it stronger. waiting to see if the same is true this cycle.

Never...I shall be watching with interest hun:winkwink::hugs:

Kel....It is good to see what your body's upto...are you taking anything at the mo then?
As for your doc....:yellowcard: Ya never know the FS may hit on the problem really quick and it could be really easy to fix....it doesn't have to be all intense and invasive. Having said that thou babe...Only you and Jeff can decide what is acceptable and what's not:hugs: You know where I am if you need to rant babe:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->