Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Welshie - im now scared incase its a bfn loool but if it is a bfp what a great way to start a holiday :) hope you get your bfp this month!

kel - hope you get a bfp this month :D the lemon law -ive never heard of it in the uk, but the suspension problem was my fault - need to slow down over bumps :( hehe

never - yay I really hope you & dh get to spend some time 2geva this month ;) I wna see a bfp from you by the end of this year miss!

aj & Yazzy :hi:
x

Welshie - im now scared incase its a bfn loool but if it is a bfp what a great way to start a holiday :)

Sorry Babe:hugs:....No pressure! I can't believe that you have the willpower for her to be 3days late and haven't tested yet!....You deserve a medal as big as a frying pan!:lol::hugs: Knowing me I'll cave and test with you on sunday...2days before intended:winkwink::dohh:

Kel - I hear ya! It would be nice to have 'normal' cycles so we can just get on with ttc properly.

Lindsey - sorry I was talking rubbish I meant have you thought about trying Soy Isoflavones? That is what made my cycle shorten by half.

trying to get hold of the hubby to pick me sum up but he aint answering hos phone bloody man

helloooooo are sbb or linny about? I'm still spotting a teensy bit, just v light brown and even thought had scan and saw heartbeat, I remember they both has spotting and would love some reassuring words :flower:

I'm STILL spotting at nearly 28 weeks! Don't worry honestly... Mine comes and goes, apparently I have a raw bit on my cervix that bleeds if I do anything strenuous (walking, moving, sneezing :haha:)

Hey everyone else :wave:

I know I've hardly been on, I'm sooooo busy but will catch up soon!

X x x

You can get them in Tesco Lindsey...40mg ones...I think the advice is to take 3 before bed to lessen any side-effects on either cycle days 1-5, 2-6, 3-7 or 5-9.
If taken earlier in the cycle then more follies will be produced....but of a lower quality or if taken later i.e 3-7 or 5-9, then less follies of better quality are produced.
I think I will probably go with days 3-7 should the witch come...Good luck babe...hope he can get you some. I can't comment about the phone cos usually it's the DH saying that about me...I blame it on the phone...I hate it with a passion...roll on iphone at the end of dec:yipee:

:hi: SBB....glad you're ok babe....take it easy....unless it's busy busy buying bits and pieces for baby jesus...then I'm only sad that I don't live closer to help you carry the bags:winkwink::hugs:

You can get them in Tesco Lindsey...40mg ones...I think the advice is to take 3 before bed to lessen any side-effects on either cycle days 1-5, 2-6, 3-7 or 5-9.
If taken earlier in the cycle then more follies will be produced....but of a lower quality or if taken later i.e 3-7 or 5-9, then less follies of better quality are produced.
I think I will probably go with days 3-7 should the witch come...Good luck babe...hope he can get you some. I can't comment about the phone cos usually it's the DH saying that about me...I blame it on the phone...I hate it with a passion...roll on iphone at the end of dec:yipee:

ben has a habbit of ringing his mum all the time when hes out alone so i can never get hold of him lol. i may hop the bus with him tomorrow if he doesnt anser and go to tesco am i too late to take them tho cd 3?

got hold of him he wont get me them from holland and barret says they too expensive but hes on his way bk them gonna get a cab to tesco so can take them tonight if they even have them:haha:

Hi Kel and xcharx.

Kel your chart, Dandy's and Welshie's are always head scratchers. At least you oved lady, so thats good.

Good evening ladies :hugs:

CELTIC, I'm so glad you phoned your old hospital and have got the help you need :hugs: Bloody doctors why cant they listen :growlmad:. I hope you are feeling better today and some stress has been eased for you :hugs::hugs:

TICKTOCK, I'm so pleased every thing is OK with you and bubs. Happy 6 weeks :hugs::hugs:

TNT, Happy birthday :cake: so glad everything is OK :hugs::hugs:

LINDSEY, whoo hoo the :witch: has arrived :hugs::hugs:

LINNY Whoo hoo where have you been lol. There must be something in the cheese as we are both having :pink: How is little little coming along ? :hugs::hugs::hugs:

WELSHIE, Hi, little lady is coming round, she has asked to share a room with the baby now. Apparently the baby will smell better than kizi and will not make a mess lol. The other kids are fine with it. :happydance: Ooooh 9 days past ov when will you be testing ? I have everything crossed for you :thumbup: maybe my rant at the cycles may of done the trick :winkwink:

:wave: Dandy, SBB, Kelster, Never, Char, AJ, and anyone i have missed :hugs:

Lindsey the one's in Holland and Barrett are fine to take. Just remember to look at the Isoflavone % - you should start with a min of 80mg - most people try taking 100 mg and you can take them cd3-7 so you'll be fine. Take them all in one go in the evening.

Welshie - my cycles since coming off the pill have been 3 months long - ovulating around cd70 something i took soy and ovulated around cd37 so did work for me. I didn't take it this cycle because of my appointment next week but will def try it again if I need to.

so i was okay with the thought that DH was going back to kosovo possibly, but now they are throwing a possible deployment to afghanistan instead into the mix. :cry: over this kind of life.

Welshie - hehe I think the reason im soo relaxed is because my psychic - suzane - said she could see pregnancy in january! BUT The other day,I pulled a card out of my purse and her buisness card fell out - I didnt even know I still had it :s bit strange!

Lindsey - hehe my partner always complains he cant get hold of me, not my fault im in demand ey ;) did you hear back from that job?

:hi: Yazzy, aj. Kel, sparkle
Sorry if I missed anyone :(

Never - big HUGS to you! I think your soo strong for dealing with this life style - I could never do it!
if you both decided to leave the army, what would you do?? Xx

thanks char, but sometimes i want to stop being strong and just have my DH back. DH wants to stay in career so i don't see him getting out anytime in the near future and i have until 2014 until i can.

Never - :( Oh pooh! 2014 is a long time to wait aswell! I remember when my partner got a job on a cruise ship - he said hed be away for 6months at a time, I said no way! Does dh know how you feel?x

Hi, tick tock, just wanted to say I have exactly the same on and off, it was worrying me until I realised I still feel rubbish, and it happens more when I am busy and running around school doing things, when I lie on couch all day at weekend don't get it. :shrug:

Thanks SBB, its good to know you have it and everything is fine, its a little worrying to see anything down there! :wacko:

Thank for your kind words Welshie, hope you get your BFP next week..would be awesome!! :happydance:

I hope this month stats beat last months and loads of
:dust::dust::dust: to all you girls.

Never sorry its hard at the mo....you guys do such a great job but sounds like it's not an easy life in many ways, hope by some miracle your guy gets moved closer! :hugs:

Sparkle your rant really seems to have done the trick! So many ladies in here are having better cycles this month, you need to keep them in check!

char - yes, he definitely does..but nothing he can do about it :shrug: we are both under contract so feelings or not, they don't matter. we still have to fulfill them.

lucy - thank you honey. i just hope we can conceive before then. i'm hoping the doctor can help shed some light this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->