Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

i really hope you get your bfp and get out earlier Never, but if you do get out would that make it easier to see your DH or would you be home alone in the states a lot while he is deployed?

thanks aj :hugs: he will still deploy even if i get out. but i honestly thing it will be easier for me if i get out and i'm at home alone. reason being, at least there i have the support of my family and friends. here i'm not only far from DH i'm also far from my entire support system.

^Yeah you're right, and you'll even have your lil bean! Which would be the reason you're out early.

Oh, an wats the point having stable temps if i still cant get a bfp?

Ms. Kel i'm still keeping one eye on you, i've seen some pretty wacky charts that ended in bfp, was just looking at the chart gallery on ff an i saw a chart almost exactly like yours! If you get a temp rise tomorrow it will be the mirror image of that other chart and that one ended in a bfp.

i'm with AJ kel. still have my hopes high for you sweetie.

aj - i know exactly what you mean. people always tell me that i'm lucky because i have a regular cycle, but i'm not. because that just means there is something hidden. ugh!

Never - I always thought army husbands and wives got to live 2geva :( praying for your bfp! You deserve it soo much :( like you said - at least youll have your support network!

aj - you still got power?

i saw a chart almost exactly like yours! If you get a temp rise tomorrow it will be the mirror image of that other chart and that one ended in a bfp

can you post the link to that chart babe? I'd LOVE to see it... because I am TRULY not feeling it this tiem AT ALL :cry:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Never :hugs: what a crock of crap... dammit......

hey Spark -Lucy-Char.....:hi:

Lindsey good glad you got Soy

char - that is usually the case, but only if you are in the same branch. DH is Arkansas Army National Guard and i'm active duty Army. so his duty station is home and mine is wherever the army sends me. if we both were active duty army that would be the case.

Kell don't give up yet....my temps weren't that high until at least 10dpo this cycle, I also had a dip around the time yours has gone down.....FXed for a temp rocket in the next few days...:hugs:

how many soy do i take ladies? as they are 40 mg but only 10% soy in them:s

I think its this one Kel: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ChartGallery/124709.html

xcharx we do have power now but i dont know how long it will last, another storm is rolling in right behind ole Nicole and we've barely gotten any sun all morning.

Thanks a bunch hun.. :hugs: yeah it looks some what similiar

Lindsey it only has 10% soy??? mine had 40mg and I took 3 each morning....

Thanks a bunch hun.. :hugs: yeah it looks some what similiar

Lindsey it only has 10% soy??? mine had 40mg and I took 3 each morning....

yeh they are 40 mg but the pack says 10% soy the rest caking agent etc

hmmmm not sure then.. but then again I am in the US so we have different stuff......

well we have been quite quiet for a few hours now...

Jeff and I are heading out to the club Jeff belongs too

Hope everyone has a great Friday nite

Char just that much closer to Sunday and Welshie you on Tuesday .. how awesome....

FX's for a temp rise tomorrow....

later ladies!!!!

Later Kel, i had to go and get some food cuz we were running low, totally forgot another storm is expected soon, there were so many people out stocking up on food! The bread shelves were basically empty.

:wave: morning girls

you sure were chatty last night!!

i cant remember anything :dohh:

never big :hugs: hope you get your BFP before your OH gets sent on his next mission :hugs:

Kel - im with everyone else, your not out till your out and you aint got no :witch: yet

Im not feeling to positive, i think its another neg for me, gonna get AF in approx 8 days :dohh:

Maybe so Dandy but you still have a lot to celebrate! 45 day cycle is waaaaaay better than 86 day cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->