Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

sure is hope my next cycle is short, or shorter again

Ya, if you can drop 10-15 more days Dandy and stay there, that would be sweet!

Morning Peeps....:hugs:

AJ...Glad you managed to stock up on food babe...hope the next storm isn't too bad:hugs:

Kel...Hope you had a great nite hun:hugs:

Lindsey....If they are the ones from tesco I think it is still supposed to be three that you take....They are the same ones that our lovely Linny used when she got Little Little and she took 3 each night:hugs:

Dandy...Hey sweets:hugs:....Now you know what you just said about Kel and her not having the :witch: so she's not out yet.....Well I'm echo-ing it back to you babe....:hugs::hugs:

Morning Sparkle Sweets:hugs: How you doing? Glad Little Lady has come round to the idea and want's to share her room:thumbup: What you up to this weekend?

Hope everyone else is ok and have got fun saturday's planned....???

Nothing exciting to report from this end really....had another small rise on the chart this morning:happydance: As for the days plans just the usual really...taking Callum Monkey swimming and then things kinda depend on the weather which is looking rather soggy at the mo:growlmad:

Have a good day folks...catch ya later...:kiss:

Good morning ladies :hugs:

I'm jumping on real quick as it's bacon sandwich day for me at my mums :happydance::happydance:

AJ, I think your right my rant has worked for some. Now all i have to do is turn the good cycles into BFPs lol. Hope you got your shopping sorted. The weather here has not been great. It rained all day yesterday and i got wet twice doing the school run :growlmad: Nothing like what you experience though. I'm not a wet weather girl. I like the sun. I tend to get quite miserable in the winter :growlmad:

WELSHIE, A little temperature rise :happydance::happydance: whoo hoo. Come on welshies sticky bean i know your in there somewhere :dust: Enjoy your day. I have a disco to take little lady to later :dohh: Oh the joys. She said she would only go if i stayed, so it looks like i will be having a sit down for 2 whole hours. Numb bums at the ready lol.

NEVER, :hugs::hugs::hugs: I cant imagine how hard it must be for you :hugs: I must admit i take it for granted that DH comes through the door every night and i shouldn't. One day never you and your little family will watch him come down the path each evening. Lots of love never :hugs::hugs::hugs:

KELSTER, Hope you had a nice evening. :hugs:

:hi: Dandy, lucy, sbb, linny, lindsey, char, ticktock, ttc, celtic, deliah and anyone i have missed. There are so many to remember these days :happydance: :hugs::hugs:

Morning ladies :hi:

dandy - hey chick! Was thinking about you & where you could be hiding! Sending a smack bum your way >>>> af is not here yet'!

kel - sending you a smacked bum >>>>stay positive hun! Its not over til af fully arrives!?

aj - I dont think I could put up with all the storms, I get annoyed with a lil bit of rain! Haha! Does everybody stay at home when theres a storm or do you get use to it?
x

Welshie - Aww have fun swimming! Praying for a bfp soon ;)

sparkle - hmm bacon! I absolutely luv sausage at the mo - I think im addicted :(

x

Morning Char:wave:
Any signs of you know who?....I don't even wanna say the name!:winkwink::hugs:

Welshie - jus went for a wee specially for you ;) nope no af! I think its jus maca making my cycle longer! But will still test 2mra x

Good morning ladies :hugs:

I'm jumping on real quick as it's bacon sandwich day for me at my mums :happydance::happydance:

WELSHIE, A little temperature rise :happydance::happydance: whoo hoo. Come on welshies sticky bean i know your in there somewhere :dust: Enjoy your day. I have a disco to take little lady to later :dohh: Oh the joys. She said she would only go if i stayed, so it looks like i will be having a sit down for 2 whole hours. Numb bums at the ready lol.

Thanks Babe...I'm not sure tbh but we'll keep everything crossed and hope like mad:thumbup: The chart is certainly "different" this month to any other....[-o<
Ooooh Kids parties....dontcha just luv em?!:dohh: I hope those 2hrs pass quickly for you babe:hugs: I booked Callum's party last week in a massive soft play place...it's a fab place....only sad that he's too old now to want his mum to go play to:rofl::winkwink: His birthday isn't until January but it comes round way too quick after christmas so thought I'd get things organised.
Enjoy the bacon sandwich hun.....MMMMMMMM....I can smell the sizzling from here:winkwink::lol::hugs::hugs:

Welshie - jus went for a wee specially for you ;) nope no af! I think its jus maca making my cycle longer! But will still test 2mra x

:rofl:....Thanks Babe:winkwink:.....I so have a good feeling about this....how many hpt's do you have in the house? From stats I've seen on FF....early afternoon can also be a good time to :test:...:winkwink:....ignore me babe....I'm being naughty and trying to lead you astray:devil::haha: :kiss:

Welshie - I dont have any! Haha Nawty girl! Aww Youve given me soo much hope :) when does your temp normally drop before af? Coz mine was up .1 BUT I took it 2hours later then normal?x

:wave: girlies

thanx for the smack char...really hoping you are all right

my temp normally drops the day AF starts or the day i get light spotting, i wish i didnt still have 8 days to find out, last 2 cycles i've had a 13 day LP length

morning ladies just woke up had a rough nite not sure if was soy connected or not but my mouth was so dry :shrug:

morning lindsey :wave: :hugs:

well my nipples are no longer sore...so im beginning to doubt i did Ov at all :shrug: they normally stay sore till AF shows, so either AF is gonna show any day now, or i didnt really Ov it was a fake and my body is stupid :dohh: i didnt really get the temp dip that comes with Ov :cry:

Morning Dandy and Lindsey....:hugs:
Lindsey...:shrug: about the soy hun...yet to try it. Hope you've just got a chilled saturday ahead if you've not had much sleep:hugs:

Dandy....:hugs:....I know it seems a long time hun but I guess just be grateful that it gives any potential beany time to get all cosy:hugs:

Char....Aw Char I'm disappointed:winkwink::lol: I really hope you get it sweets:hugs: My LP is usually only about 11 or 12 days long....I guess really I should only be comparing the lime green and purple lines on the comparison chart as they're both cycles where I have taken norethisterone.
We have really got to get a link to your chart sweets....c'mon....we need stalking material:winkwink::rofl:

Sorry dandy we must have been typing at the same time sweets....I've just peeked at your chart and I would say it is definately looking like you have Ov babe....you don't have to dip right before ov...I rarely have risen from a dip:hugs:
Hang in there chick:hugs: :kiss:

thanx welsh, im just soo anxious for this to be the end of my cycle so i can believe that it really has shortened :dohh: else im gonna end up with another long one :cry:

:hugs: Dandy:hugs:
I'm praying for onward and upward temps babe:hugs:

gosh welshie when are you testing?? your chart is looking fab

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back