Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Morning ladies

QUICK hello because I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO going back to bed... welp temp rise- but I have a feelling it was because I had a few last nite.. LOL but I also had a few last Friday and Saturday and those temps weren't alarmingly HIGH or spikey........... ahh just wait til tomorrow to see

ok will catch up later BED IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO CALLING ME

ETA- DAMMIT IT WAS TTC BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Christine babe I hope you had a WONDERFUL WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY

Morning ladies :wave: this thread gets chattier every day :D

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO TTC AND TNT :happydance: :yipee:

Char :test: :test: :test:.....your FOUR days late right???? Can't wait for tomorrow :hugs:

Welshie....chart looking fab, I'm feeling good for you. i think you should cave :winkwink: :hugs:

Kel :yipee: yipee: :yipee: for the temp rise :D

Oh how wonderful if you all ended with :bfp: Heres to October being our BEST MONTH EVER!!!!

Dandy...awww hun, your so no where near being out yet! I really REALLY hope its good news in 8 days woop woop :hugs:

Sparkle...hey hun! We are doing just fine thank you :hugs: We're hoping to start on the nursery soon which i can't wait for.....just wish OH wasn't so protective and would let me do more! Hows you and little Erica :haha:

Never...:happydance: :yipee: awww I really hope DH makes it to you in October hun :hugs:

Tick & Lucy....I was spotting BEFORE i got my :bfp: just like I normally would so I was convinced AF was on her way. It cleared up and then between 6-8 weeks I had more light brown spotting and was brought in for an early scan. They found a bleed in the lining of the womb.....nothing to worry about. They tole me to take things easy, no heavy lifting or standing on my feel too long. Since then it comes and goes, only for a day or two, in fact at 14 weeks I had red blood but that was all fine. I haven't had it for around four weeks, though often when i say that it comes back :haha:

Just try take it easy if you get it agin, put feet up and relax. All will be fine :D :hugs:

Welshie...hey hun, are you gonna cave tomorrow and test, chart is looking FAB!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:....Is this payback Dandy and Linny for me trying to lead Char astray and make her poas today???:lol:....you guys know I have virtually no willpower:winkwink:

We'll see...maybe if the temps go higher tomorrow I might think about it. I got my bfp with Lil Bean just before bed at 11dpo so technically I guess it could be ok to do it. It was such a faint line then thou...easily could of chucked it as bfn...done a cb digi as well thou which said :thumbup: and 1-2.
Ok I actually have just discovered some very light spotting mixed in with cm on the loo paper. Having some rather odd cramps sometimes they are feeling quite low and other times feeling higher up and definately on the right-side....they don't feel like AF cramps more like Ov cramps:dohh:....It's official Welshie's insides have gone :loopy::haha:

Glad you're ok Linny....So much fun doing the nursery...very envious:winkwink: I love the lollipop lane stuff....especially Rosie Posy for :pink: or Herbs Garden for :blue:....not that I've checked this stuff out already:blush::rofl:

Kel...I'm gonna go peek at that chart now girl....:hugs:

:rofl:....Ok I'll do it tomorrow....it's more than likely going to be bfn thou:lol:

Char what time you testing sweets....wanna synchronise watches?:winkwink::rofl::lol:

Kel....I'm liking that temp of your today....A Lot!!!......Fancy joining us tomorrow for a 10dpo poas???....:winkwink: When did you start poas in your March cycle babe?

LINNNNYYYYY Hi ya hun................ how's that lil bug a boo of yours???

Welshie......
When did you start poas in your March cycle babe?

ummm probably around 8 or 9 DPO...LOL I was bad................. hmmm maybe I will depending on my temp's tomorrow............ like I said I had a "few" beers last nite and wellllllllllllll ok two shots---omg carmel apple martini shot and a jolly rancher shot....YUMMMY .. but I had more beers last Saturday then I did last nite and my temps didn't go WHACKO

Dandy sooooooooooooo glad to see your temps staying up and that you have O'd///// that is so wonderful.. I hope you got some :sex: in hee hee hee

AFM- car is being towed today to be fixed.... and then basically nothing...... yay finally NOTHING

ok off to buy some Yankee Candles of the net.. got a gift card and a catalog promo.. weee doggie I already have over 50 LARGE jars in my closet... like I need more

Welshie - im working 2mra soo ill be testing around 6am ;) you up for that Haha!!
kel - test with us :) ya know ya wna ;)
x

:rofl:...That's the time I take my temp....I'm in!:winkwink:
Meet you on here at half past:winkwink::rofl:

Kel...Love Yankee Candles...some gorgeous scents to them....what are your faves?
You gotta join us honey:hugs:

HEY CHAR!!!!

umm I wanna but I seriously wanna see my temps tomorrow................

I can't WAIT to see what the outcome is for BOTH of you

OOOhh I am squeezing my eyes soooooooooooooooo TIGHT ....

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET WELSHIE AND CHAR HAVE :bfp:'s tomorrow.. PLEASE OH PLEASE

You're such a sweetheart Kel:hugs::hugs::hugs: It would be awesome if we all got them this month:hugs:

Kel - thank you soo much :) your such a luvly person!! You better get a bfp or im gna be having serious words with you reproductive system!! When I come back Off holiday im gna upload a pic of me - I think we look similar :)

welshie - yay its a date ;)

well ladies right now ive got strong period cramps and my cm is a lil blood stained... But if still nothing ill deffo test! Is period cramps - quite strong - still a sign of bfp?x

i'm jealous! i'm going to PAOS with you girls even though i know i'm not :rofl: just kidding!

Kel...Love Yankee Candles...some gorgeous scents to them....what are your faves?

my all time favoroite is Storm Watch- but I have SOOOO many- depends on the season.. I just changed candles in my living room-- I had Dune Grass and Sun and Sand- but I just put out Autumn Wreath.... my bedroom always has some kind of beachy candle- kitchen has blueberry and cheryy lemonade- downstairs ANYTHING clean smelling

I am a clean, fresh, fruity Yankee Candle lover....
Storm Watch
Garden Cucumber
Melon
Beach Walk
Snow Magic
Christmas Eve

ohh I could go on and on and on

Alrighty then Never---- we ALL PEE ON A STICK TOMORROW.. :rofl:

upload a pic of me - I think we look similar

we dooo.. oh now I can't wait to see a photo.. you 5'11" toooooo LOL LOL LOL LOL

Never - do it! Do it! Do it! Hehe ;)

kel - lol no im 5'4 I think? Is your hair naturally curly? Coz I got mine permed loool and it sits like yours Haha!!. Maybe your my long lost sister ;) x

it is BUT it is a horrible curl... I have to put gel in it and then scrunch it up while I blow dry it... LOL

hey we could be-- but at 5'4" ummmmmmmmmmmmmm :lol: my entire family is tall.. my sister is my height- my brother is 6"4", my dad is 6'6" and my nephew is 6'3" but my poor mom is 5'7" as well as my Jeff.... LOL yep he married a taller woman.. :rofl:

Never - were the best ;) any news if hubs is deffo over on 24th?x

nope, won't know until the day comes. as most of my maca girls know from before things can change at the last minute. army is known for that. ugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->