Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Never - thats soo rubbish! All you do for em and they cant even let you spend a decent amount of time with your partner :( x BIG HUGS X

Ladies im out - witch is here! Shes gna ruin my holiday now! Grr x

Oh No Char:sad2:....:hugs::hugs: When do you go babes? Hope you can get the worst of it out the way before you touch down....Super huge :hugs: sweets :kiss:

Aww thanks ladies :) I fly out monday! :( bloody witch!! X

Just in case any uk based lovelys need to stock up on hpt's Superdrug have FRER on buy one get one free:winkwink::thumbup:

I'm not going to tonight sweets....I'm SO nervous about doing it tomorrow morning in all honesty. The last two times I've been pregnant it's ended in mc...I don't even need to shut my eyes to get the image of those faint lines popping back into my head....I dread seeing it again:sad1:

How have you been feeling today anyway sweets? Done anything exciting? xxx

Ah Welshie I hear you...its really nerve wracking going through it all again. I hope it works out for you the next time! :hugs:
I been pretty badly feeling sick today and eaten not alot....losing weight....it reassures me a little bit, I have just sat at home on couch in dressing gown and watched telly.

Good luck tomorrow! Hope its your time for a sticky one! :flower:

:wave: morning girls

big :hugs: char so sorry you are out

welshie is it morning yet?? im waiting for the results, cant wait for kel to test eventually either :dohh:

im beginning to think we have missed this eggie (if in fact there was one :dohh: ) my nipples are not sore :cry: i feel normal...so AF must be coming early or i didnt Ov thats my thoughts and im sticking to it

dandy, you without a doubt ovulated... your temperatures show it. :hugs: you aren't out yet honey.

welshie - i hope you get a :bfp: soon sweetie!

i hope you are right never :dohh: i just cant bring myself to think positive when i think the chances of me actually being or getting pg are so slim :dohh:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK!!! Dandy and Kel i seriously jumped up and down in my chair and started clapping when i saw you guys charts, especially you Kel! Told u its following the pattern of the chart i showed u.

AJ are there any charts like mine that lead to a bfp??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->