Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

I'm not sure Dandy, would have to look, i'll look for you when i get home, on the road right now.

Welshie your chart looks pretty nice too!

xcharx, if its a bad storm we do usually stay home, the roads usually flood and are impassable anyway so nowhere to go. This storm crept up on us tho, we expected just a little rain and it came at us as a storm so nobody was prepared.

and HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY TTC!!!!!

thanx AJ i dont have vip membership so i cant search for charts :dohh:

xcharx sorry the witch got you.

Dandy you DID ovulate, even if AF shows up, you DID,even if you didnt have a dip you have an obvious temp shift, dont make me call SBB to come deliver your 2ww slap and lecture and send u to the corner!

This chart isnt exactly like yours Dandy but it doesnt have a dip anymore than yours does: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ChartGallery/124721.html

and this one https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ChartGallery/124643.html
and this one https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ChartGallery/124639.html

is that enough? :D

one more: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ChartGallery/124447.html

Hi EVERYONE!!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TnT and TTC:cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:

no cake here, but i'll do you a favor and eat a piece of this peanut butter brownie =)

I can feel the anxious in me- tapping my fingers for some of you gals' :test: results!!

Hi Delilah! I hate the time difference, the testing is gonna be done while I'm fast asleep. Dying to see Kel an Dandy's temps too!

thanx AJ so by the looks of those charts anything can lead to a BFP :dohh: i guess im not out

though im wondering if we did BD on time :dohh: we bd the pm of 2 nights before the temp shift and the am the day before the temp shift :dohh: we prob should have got another bd in on the day of the shift :dohh:

Maybe Dandy but even 5 days before is possible so let's see. In any event we can still celebrate the shorter cycle.

Dandy - your gna be in trouble when sbb comes on here Haha! You not out til af comes :) chin up now hun!

aj - Ooh that sounds like the uk at the begining of the year when we had really really bad snow! My old car broke down whilst I was out working :( it took me 5 hours to do a 20min journey - mainly coz I stopped for 3 hours coz my car was overheating!!

delila - :hi: how you doing??

welshie are you poas? Im waiting for your answer :) xx

Morning Girls:wave:

Dandy you have definately Ov hun and your timing is pretty damn near perfect girly....I'm sending you lots of PMA. I'd also like to say how many times do you hear when people have gotten their :bfp:....I really didn't expect it this month....Lots....Hang in there sweetheart:hugs:

Hi Delia, How are you doing chick?:hugs:

Hope everyone else is doing ok...:hugs:

Well the chart had another rise but the tests say....:nope:
I used an ic and a frer so I'm guessing that's me done I usually get the witch at either day 12 or 13 after Ov so will test on wednesday and then stop the norethisterone ready for Soy:thumbup:

Welshie - big HUGS for you hun! Your still not out tho coz af has come and got ya ;) really hope you get your bfp on wed :) x

Thanks Babe:hugs: It would be nice but I'm cool with trying the soy next cycle and testing with you at the end of next cycle:winkwink::friends: How long are your cycles Char? I think if I stop the tablets on wednesday and I'm really not pg then witch should be with me on friday:thumbup:
Hope the ol hag bag isn't being too evil to you lovely:hugs: How long are you away for?...You're gonna have soooo much to catch up on when you get back....punishment for escaping to warmer climates:winkwink::rofl:

Welshie - normally about 21 days! This is day 25 now, af doesnt appear to be here this am? Well confused! If still nothing by lunch im gna test. Yday all I had was some bloody cm so I thought Oh here we go but today nothing!! X

OoooooH I hope.....it's implantation lovely......I'd maybe leave it to tomorrow to test sweets to give any potential hcg time to increase....I think it takes a minimum of 48hrs to show up on a sensitive hpt. Feeling excited for you babe:hugs:
You do chart your temps don't you?....what have they been doing over the past couple of days??? xxx

From last sunday - sunday - 35.6
monday - 36.3
tues and wed I forgot :(
thursday - 35.6
fri - 36.5
sat - 36.6
today - 36.4
x

:hugs: welshie, so thought it would be a pos for you :hugs:

the soy should work for you and you'll have your bfp by xmas :kiss:

Im not scared of sbb :argh:

Yes you are!! You just hoped since I haven't been on in a while I might not see :haha:

Your chart looks good and your :sex: times, I know the 2ww is horrid though :hugs:

Char I hope it's implantation or something! I had brown spotting and bleeding when I got my bfp...

Welshie FX it's a shy beanie for you... But if not hopefully next cycle will be much easier with the soy...

Ok that's all I've caught up! :dohh: hope everyone else is ok :hugs:

X x x

Thanks hun...I've just popped into a soy poll thread in ttc section and it looks like it's having pretty good results:thumbup: I don't know babe...with this cycle it's all if buts and maybe's...I'm cool either way:hugs:

What have you been upto this week?:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->